I hope this movie succeeds and Hollywood greenlights things like static

I hope this movie succeeds and Hollywood greenlights things like static

I think young blacks are lacking good role models

Is that Forrest Whitaker? He's usually solid.

BRING OUT, BONGLADESH!

But yeah, I'm excited for the Black Panther film because it probably feel radically different than most films coming out. Hell, I wonder if they'll do some film with an Asian push and I can get my Asian girl fix.

>I think young blacks are lacking good role models
They have many good role models, but if you aint a criminal, an athlete, or an asshole black people wont look up to you.

>Forrest Whitaker
>Guy from Creed
>Guy that plays BP
That's all I know. Who are the rest of these generic negros?

>Guy from Creed
The 90's rock band?

People will shit over this, as if wakanda should be full of mayonnaise-eating Chads or something

What's with white people and always eating mayonnaise anyways?

#notallwhitepeople
It's a slav trait

it should be full of god tier East Africans, not literally slave-tier West Africans

I'm excited for this film and sincerely hope it turns out great, but jesus christ fuck all these people who started declaring it the best MCU film the second it was announced just based on how many black people it has.

Agreed, I fucking hate mayo.

#notallwhitepeople

What do you mean? It's just food. That's like asking what's with white people and always eating broccoli, or pasta, or apple juice.

>already the most iconic
>soley because it's got an all black cast
It's like George Lucas talking about RedWings. The amount off fart sniffing virtue signing going on here makes me wanna puke. Your movie isn't automatically good because it's 90% black and it's a marvel film.

Wake me up when they make a War Machine movie, this pretensiuos shit si killing me.

Take this niggerlover crap back to tumblr where it belongs

>tumblr starts going on and on about how diverse the movie is
>when the movie comes out and a group of black people are the bad guys tumblr will cry foul because black people as bad guys are negative problematic stereotypes

Oh yeah if they can sell BP you know they'll make a cape film for China.

Young blacks are definitely lacking good role models. Part of reason why the black community is the way it is now is because African Americans started glorifying ignorance. Kids nowadays are looking up to Young Thug and Tupac rather than MLK or Obama.

Which is why I think the diversity kick going on now is good because it shows young black kids they can be more than gangbangers and thugs. But unfortunately we still have an abundance of racists who lose their shit over any positive portrayal of a black person(Miles, Moon Girl, etc) and then turn around and complain why the black community is still so trash.

Sorry this post went off topic but I really think a lot of people don't understand how serious this issue is.

I'm having a motherfucking deja vu

5% Asian
5%white

Brilliant.

>apple juice
Yeah, I forgot how white people love apple juice like crazy. Like they go nuts over it and chug it down. Those people can't stay away from apple juice.

It's the only culture they have

I hope that it does well, but also that people stop being so far up their own asses.

Adding to this: I don't think Tupac was a bad dude. His image just has been flanderized nowadays as being the ultimate thug and young black kids are taking note of it.

>implying Red Wings wasn't the greatest blow against racism in Hollywood
>implying it didn't just bomb because America is too racist
>implying "Die, you foolish African" wasn't a line that will shine in the annals of movie history forever

this will be interesting

?
If it does well people will go even further up their own asses. That's like hoping for rain, but no change in humidity.

Go back to Sup Forums you retarded faggot, take your no existent white culture too

Watching that NWA movie was really interesting for me. Let me see how some rappers are hard working and good people and not just the image they publicize. Like that scene where Tupac and Dre working late into the night recording and then in the other room are a bunch of dumb drunks fucking around.

They better not kill off MBJ's character, I want there to be a scene of him and Chris Evans at some point.

I think it's going to be fine. But all the smug Assholes grabbing onto it going, "my look it all the black people." are going to wreck its public perception.

I mean yea it's got a black cast, it's a film about an advanced isolationist society in Africa. Why wouldn't it?

>virtue signing
Been seeing this word thrown around on Sup Forums recently. What is it?

Black don't slack

Oh man, I can't wait. If it actually does well, (((Hollywood))) won't be able to hide their own racism behind "b-but the goys don't want black protagonists, oy vey!" anymore.

i only hate you because I know Jayden Smith is playing static (because that's the only way his daddy was willing to be in suicide squad) and Jayden sucks so no. I don't want that movie.

It's a Marvel movie with low CGI and inexpensive actors. It's going to do well.

Leftist media portrays things like compassion and selflessness as positive virtues and that's the same as fascism according to Sup Forums