Why didn't Tony Stark and Black Widow speak at Peggy's funeral?

Why didn't Tony Stark and Black Widow speak at Peggy's funeral?

Why didn't Black Panther's body guard get more lines?

Why didn't Pepper Potts show up in the film?

God, Marvel Studios is so sexist.

Whelp, women writers, step your game up and start getting in Marvel movies.

Any reason that you're getting upset at a tumblr post that's months old?

I don't think they knew Peggy.

She's going to be in the Black Panther movie.

Gwyneth Paltrow's contract ran out and she doesn't want to come back.

Does anyone give a fuck about the mcu at this point?

All their films are fillers that are made for the lowest common denominator. Quipshit has to stop

Wah But dc

Maybe we could just have a bait the thread general.

>Women would add 30+ minutes to the movie, developing random background characters, many of whom have/will show/shown up in other movies where they are well explored.
Yeah, thanks for reminding us why nobody likes hiring women.

Anyone have that tumblr post about that one person explaining why the MCU is superior to the source material?

>I don't think they knew Peggy.
Whaaaaat? You mean to say Peggy isn't the founding mother of all female heroes and isn't the most important hero of the MCU? You don't say!

How many fucking cuts are in this shot?

what's wrong in that video?

It annoyed me how well everyone managed to pair off against someone roughly their power level. Like, what the fuck were Black Widow and Hawkeye even going to do in that fight except fight each other? There's literally nobody else there they can meaningfully interact with in combat.

Widow was out early, Hawkeye did Ant-Arrow and fought BP

>If Marvel movies were written by women
>scenes would drag on well past the point of cinematographic necessity because of MUH FEELINGS
>Tony Stark would have delivered an incredibly out-of-character sock puppet speech on behalf of the writer
>Steve Rogers would live out the rest of his days as a chaste monk forever pining over the death of his One True Love because that's how I'd want my boyfriend to act if I died
>ScarJo pretending she can support an entire film by herself
>A big part of the movie would be more pointless flashbacks in order to shoehorn in more ScarJo
>Gwyneth Paltrow would have accepted a nominal fee and five minutes of screentime in a glorified cameo that she isn't actually contracted for
>We'd have to spend any more time than absolutely necessary acknowledging Joss Whedon's unhealthy obsession with murdering supporting characters
>A background character who doesn't even have a name and has literally no impact on the story would get more than the one scene that she's incidentally in because she's a woman of color

There's a lot of delusion in just your one pic, OP. I wouldn't even mind a Black Widow action/espionage movie but they needed to cast someone with more range than big tiddies and a dye job in order for me to actually want to watch it.

>All women think the same
Wow, sexist much?

>more padding for a funeral
>Tony didn't even know about SHIELD until the end of IM1
>Wanda being an emo over her oniichan a year after AOU would be her only personality trait

They do know that Paltrow's contract expired and she didn't wish to return right?

That's ridiculous. Of course she would want to return, for the glory of womanhood.

What?! You mean actors aren't just people who can magically be in everything?

I counted 19 before getting dizzy.

all the cuts are to make the fight scene look more dynamic because Renner and ScarJo don't know how to fight.

But man, 19 shots in 10 seconds. It screams "stop watching!"

Except the video cheats. There's a pause where they go "After this, can we still be friends?"

It takes a lot of money to sell a marvel movie, they don't trust male heroes like Thor yet they think they'll sell a black widow movie easily.

Most of her stand alone movies are much lower budget and the anime shit is their attempt at starting the after capeshit phase, which it most likely won't sell well here anyway. They're not wrong about not giving her a movie. Her brand is weak.

They're better off starting with Thunderbolts then work into a solo, with a different woman that isn't scarjo.

Because all females are automatically competent writers who can never write anything poor.

>it's an OP that's just a screengrab of a tumblr post

Black Widow is such a stupid hero.

>Rogue steals the life out of people
>She-Hulk has control over her roidrage
>Storm does what her fucking name implies
>Invisible Woman can create force fields
>Black Widow can do flip kicks

She's more boring than Batman for Chrissakes.

>attack an MC character
>attack a superior DC character so people don't think I'm an evil DC fan

*MCU

Superheros whose only power is to hit things are shit no matter what brand they're from.

>Batman's only power is to hit things
Casual spotted.

Tony and Peggy weren't close, heck didn't Tony not know his dad worked with SHIELD until Fury told him in Iron Man 2?

Also more than a day time passed after Peggy's funeral when Steve and Sharon kissed and Steve had a thing for Sharon way before Peggy's funeral, besides Peggy went through a husband and had kids already so she wouldn't give a shit with who Steve ended up with at that point.

Why would Winter Soldier be narrarated through Widow's PoV? That's dumb

Civil war did not need more non-Cap characters.

If it was written by women it would have taken out nearly all of the action and sucked ass as a result.
That's really all the movies fans care about. Action and the occasional joke.

Didn't Paltrow do a runner on Marvel?

Having gadgets isn't a power user.

Are you one of those power level fags or something?

I'm not saying Black Widow is good, but only a turbo casual would say that non-powered heroes are inherently shit. Some of the best comic book stories are street level.

If Peggy Carter was Director of SHIELD during her tenure in the organization she was an incompetent Director since the Hydra take over happened under her and Zola was hired by SHIELD while she was Director.

Main reason ultron sucked was the lack of dialogue and interaction scenes making the whole thing feeling rushed.

The deleted scenes where people actually react to things would have made it a lot better. For me, it's seeing characters from movies with disparate tones, themes and settings chilling and talking that makes the avengers movies.