They said you popped out of the ground with your helmet on, and took out 80 Crystal Gems before the sun went down!

They said you popped out of the ground with your helmet on, and took out 80 Crystal Gems before the sun went down!

Is that feasible, or is Jasper a tall tale?

Jasper has retard strength and Rose probably sent shitty crystal gems to the beta kindergarten, so I think it's pretty feasible.

It's clearly a euphemism, not a actual story. Judging from Jasper personality/actions though, it's probably not TOO much of a stretch.

Jasper is the Greatest Soldier In the World

So yes, very feasible

I wonder why Jasper is such a dick? Skinny seemed cool

Could be, Jasper seems to be the only Earth Gem not stuck in the zoo, maybe initially but managed to rise out or was so bad ass she wasn't put in.

That doesn't rhyme.

I like to think Jasper WAS stationed at the Zoo and begged Yellow Diamond to return back to earth once Lapis told them the CG's were still alive.

But The Zoo is a remote location that doesn't get much visitors while Jasper seems the be praised gem at Homeworld, atleast by the Rubies. That and she has a Yellow Diamond insignia while all the Zoo gems have a Blue Diamond insignia.

I dunno, IPeridot, the resident autist, seems to think she was an absolutely perfect specimen of Jasper.

I'm thinking that homeworld makes gems like her to order, so the uniqueness of her circumstances, basically a haphazard gem birth, she was born a super Jasper. That kindergarten was only made because of the cg war and it was done so in a hurry. Essentially the fucke dup so bad, they lucked out and got a critical success with Jasper.

I doubt it, Jasper had problems with a still developing quartz fused with a human.

She was born perfect, so failure and death of her diamond meant more to her than someone like Skinny, who understood that failure is just a part of life.

Jasper can't beat fusions made of love. She could probably beat a normal quartz fusion.

Jasper's weakness is fusions. She's never beaten one.

Stick to one thread you fucking autists

>You will never use a urinal at Funland arcade.
>You will never watch as Steven runs up to the urinal next to yours.
>You will never watch as Steven pulls his pants and underwear all the way down.
>You will never listen as he sighs in relief while urinating.

You mean like a general?
Gee, why didn't we think of that.

That sounds an awful lot like a general. Too bad we don't have one.

Muh warrior's pride...

Make one retards

>can't beat fusions
oh yeah, because she clearly didn't poof Garnet during their very first encounter.

>Make one retards
newfag detected

Steven universe generals are banned here on Sup Forums you preteen child. please tell your parents you shouldn't be here.

>Not taking the hint
The mods won't allow SU generals until the 30th, even though the episodes have been leaked all week.

She was taken by surprise by the new homeworld tech and rushed into the situation headfirst.
Completely different from her second showdown with Garnet.

Who cares about that fat and ugly dyke?
Skinny is much better.

She would have beaten Garnet even after trown into that reactor if she would have been alone. Against Stevonnie she was tanking her attack aswell no problem while her monster dog poofed and again only retreated because she was outnumbered.
Then against Smoky she had enough of all that shit. If that would have been the first fusion she would have fought with confidence she would have stomped her aswell. She only lost her cool more and more.

>outnumbered
>by two kids in a trenchcoat
Whoa....so this....is the power....of the homeworld elite....not bad.....

>She would have beaten Garnet even after trown into that reactor if she would have been alone.
And what makes you think that? Because she wasn't exactly winning that fight before she was thrown into it. Even Jasper knew it herself, she didn't say she was outnumbered, she said she was being cheated by fusions.

Amethyst was there aswell
Garnet took more punishment in the ship and Jasper was on her legs again after a short stumbling of just crawling out of a spaceship that dropped from orbit

Blue took the dregs of pink's gems, while Yellow took the few good ones

>failure is just a part of life

fucking ice cold

I wanna snuggle eyeball

patrician.

post more skinny.

>I can't tell the difference between fat and beefy
Get a load of these scrubs.

Some of it must be true, but it's possible she also was mistakenly given credit for the killcount of several other Red Jaspers who died in that battle, because it's hard to tell Gems apart and no one was filming it.
Even stone placement only has estimated between 20 and 30 possible states and is bound to repeat within the same batch.

What I want to know is if the Garnet + Bismuth fusion was really strong enough to fight a battallion (easily over 100) of Quartzes, who presumably were allowed to fuse with each other for such an occasion.

Stop it, she looks like Courage's Gary Busey cousin.

>not liking them both
what are you, gay?

idunno user, she looks pretty great to us.

>beefy
I like mine, just the right amount.

Considering Gems apparently begin their function as soon as they pop out of the ground, it's pretty likely that Jasper literally did that.

But how do we explain jasper's gem now?

Lotta low test faggots in this thread

>and no one was filming it.
What else do you think Era 1 peridot's are for? Pressing a few buttons to crank out a few hundred warrior gems and standing around otherwise?

I like both but that user calling original Jasper fat is an unforgivable sin.

I wonder how much Skinny can bench? She's still a Jasper after all.

I've seen some skinny girls do pretty stronk stuff. appearances can be deceiving, user.

Honestly, that would be entirely inkeeping with our presentation with Homeworld so far and would not surprise me.

CONQUER THE AMAZONS AND YOU BECOME TRUE MAN!

>Being beaten by a triple yoyo attack

As much as I love that weapon, you have to admit that the Crystal Gems have definitely caught up to Jasper. I wouldn't be surprised if steven could solo her if he were forced to.

Also definitely inkeeping with the themes of the show.

>Triggered_Snake.png

Pretty much the most likely scenarios.

What I want to know is how fond of Yellow Diamond actually is Jasper? She's obviously still heartbroken over Pink Diamond (despite the high possibility of not being born before she was shattered) and doesn't seem as keen as Peridot initially was on getting back to Homeworld.

>calling original Jasper fat is an unforgivable sin

''Fat fat fat... You 'original jasper' fags are so touchy.''

>Jasper is the nigger of gems

Don't know how to feel about this.

im thinking this.Jasper did beat 80 gems the day she was born.
Not all of them where CGS.

rubys are so cute
>tfw ywn trick a shy ruby into being your housemate

>tfw Jasper is an Uncle Tom

Skinny Jasper best Jasper.

the need to prove she isn't a failure due to being an earth gem and Pink Diamond's former champion, combine with not being allowed to talk about Pink or her court while under YD's area, so the only gems you can talk with about it are collecting dust in some shit hole in the middle of nowhere

You know for a fact Yellow claim she wanted the only good gem form Earth but really misses Pink and so wants her champion as a kept shake

> Jasper is the Greatest Soldier In the World

Beaten by two lesbian midgets in an overcoat...

Beaten decisively by a malformed retard with a giant yo-yo...

Mhm...

>As much as I love that weapon, you have to admit that the Crystal Gems have definitely caught up to Jasper. I wouldn't be surprised if steven could solo her if he were forced to.

I kinda hope for the next quartz be an Era 2 Quatz and keeps changing her tech gear

Would be cool to show tech being use to help

DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT SHE IS.

i want buff jasper and skinny jasper interaction come onnnnn

>tfw no Era 1 Peridot on the Zootellite doing repairs
I just want a Peridot that isn't smol and meme, is that too much to ask?

>Not all of them where CGS.

I imagine it like the Uruk-Hai being born seen in lotr.

Jasper emerged and then just started strangling random kindergarten handlers that where around here.

now
KISS

>can create varieties of gem personas

>uses the same model gem persona but place gems in different places

Can someone please tell my why people still watch SU besides the "plot".

I think you may be asking too much there considering where we are

>The weak should fear the strong

Jasper is canonically exceptionally perfect, because if she was normal she'd have been quarantined to the space zoo with the rest of the gems PD made on Earth. Apparently they're all considered shit and "useless" simply because they were made in the twisted Earth soil that breeds traitors and are only kept unshattered because BD wants to keep them as PD's "legacy" to remember her by.

Jasper said it; "Earth is a prison, I got out because I'm better than this place". The only reason she's in service under YD like a "normal" HW gem is because she's so exceptionally, consistently great all the time. It's why she makes a point of being perfect, and also why she mentioned that she's been fighting every second since breaking through the earth's crust; because if she'd ever stop being the perfect, flawless, most ferocious quartz warrior, she'd instantly get either harvested or shipped to the human zoo with the rest of her kind.

It's also why she's such a hardass, she has to be. The other earth-made gems have strength and camaraderie in each other and have nothing to gain by being strict, but for Jasper it's a question of losing everything and being sent to jail forever. She's also been the only earth-made PD gem among "normal" non-flawed HW gems for 5000 years, whereas the other earth-made PD defects have been mingling with each other with only Holly Blue reminding them of how HW sees them - but they've been able to form a group and hate her together. Jasper, meanwhile, has been the only one with the shit Earth soil that twists everything it touches in her core and has had to prove herself again and again non-stop for millennia.

However, it's likely there's some air in the legends about her the rubies heard of.

Seing how all of the gems in the station were repeatedly declared to be "useless" and "sorry excuses for gems" simply because of the planet they were incubated on, and coming out of "a filthy vein" and seeing how YD felt they should all be destroyed, and also considering how HW in general views free choice and changing your predetermined status in life through self improvement (you'll get shattered for disobedience if you try to even suggest either), that's extremely unlikely.

HW believes you are made for your lot in life, it's all been decided beforehand. The PD gems came out wrong, all of them, because Earth was wrong, the soil is wrong and produced gems that rebelled, so they recall and destroy the entire batch. The only reason Jasper got out is because she came out so brilliantly perfect from the moment of emergence even YD was willing to overlook the tainted ground she came of.

Because the gems are made for a purpose, they're not made to be unique. Quartz gems are made to be strong so they're shaped accordingly.

Probably way more than any human could, being a quartz and all

This is probably accurate.

Because I don't obsess over it to the point it makes me angry to think about it like you self important entitled nerds. Its a fun series whether you like it or not and people find entertainment in it whether or not you are okay with that isn't our problem.

it still counts

Because earth gems are a mockery of gem kind. She must be a hardass to distance herself from her deformed kin

Glass all the way back user. Jasper is perfection.

>canonically exceptionally perfect
I prefer mine not really hideous and off-color anyway

Do you not get it? The message is clearly that working together (one of the allegories of Fusion) is always more powerful than sheer individual strenght.

>types out a passive aggressive loaded point instead of having a real point

>uploads picture of someone happy

Totally not salty.