WEW FUCK ME LAD

Just cuck my life into a billion pieces and firebomb my city

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789937/London-mayor-Sadiq-Khan-s-new-integration-deputy-spoke-event-run-group-called-Jihadi-John-beautiful-man.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feel with me, bongbro.

Better yet why not use your "freedoms" against you by flooding your country with terrorist?! Sound good? Great!

I wonder how multikkkulti folks will react when they realize what Islam really is and what they've done by supporting its coming to the West.

Anyway, we aren't fucked yet, lad. Cheer up and rejoice at the thought that nihilists always lose, be they leftists or islamic orcs.

I'm ready to fucking die now

Hey at least our guy is white lmao

just cuck my shit up senpai

I'm sure Trudeau gave him a Mosques tour.

I think they will just convert that is the extent of how tolerant we have become.

>quebecois
>white

at least our guy doesn't lead the whole fucking country besides it was either him or a billionaire multi culti happy kyke. In the end no vote was going to win

Honestly cant wait til this faggots gone

Yet another sign from Kek.

After the stolen get, it appears more and more clear that our god wants that country nuked.

plz b my ai bf

I'm actually praying for a terror attack/chimpout here to wake up the electorate.

Unfortunately dead Canadians and muslim terrorists are the only way to overturn our fucked up federal government.

>comparing mayor to prime minister of the country

canada still wins biggest cuck

Isn't he just a mayor?

Weedman voters are incapable of free thought for this reason they can barely be looked at as human. They listen to the media and simply obey, they make decisions based solely on emotion and their inner thoughts revolve around their base biological desires.

Look, if they kill the Western weaklings (or respectively, the weaklings kill themselves) so that only the strong remain, they'll basically make us stronger, thus do the opposite of what Hitler did. And by weak/strong, I mean not just physically, but also mentally, morally and spiritually. That means hell for them.

They will be dumb enough to blow up some chinks in Vancouver & the government will pretend it's a "hate crime"

Just like Orlando

REEEEEEE FUCKING HATE THIS KEK BASTARD

>warm welcome

I think the cucknadian took some sandnigger sausage up his ass.

Even Obongo is better than this douche bag.

> oh look a Muslim better take a picture with him

>UK biggest city elects a muslim for mayor
>Canada's biggest city elected based Rob Ford as mayor

the more time i spend here the more i learn to appreciate my country

Too nigger. Can't even.

Why is he so cute?

Trudeau looks so existed that this man will fuck his wife tonight.

>A great friend to London
>London's muslim mayor himself doesn't consider it a part of Englad

Palestine is cool

>I'm actually praying for a terror attack/chimpout here to wake up the electorate.

Luckily Trudeau is avoiding all of this by not treating Muslims and refugees like Pariahs and shunning them.You know, treating them like the human beings they are so that they don't want to fucking kill you because you deny their very right to existence.

DUDE

CRACK

EHEHHAHEHEAHA

I know right,
it's like: I might've been stuck in Sweden with all the muslims.

>London
>People of UK origin

Wew lad

What'll you say when (not if) the next attack happens? Trudeau wasn't welcoming enough?

Fear the european

Did you forget we had a snackbar storm our House of Commons recently?

And the train bombing plot?
And the Toronto 16?

Yeah, they don't give a shit about how we treat them. The only thing preventing attacks is the laziness and incompetence of our Muslim 5th column.

>Move to middle east
>Will deal with Muslims less

WEEEEEW LAD

This guy (Sadiq) also just elected a deputy that called Jihadi John a beautiful man

Implying they arent here to be trained for the final solution

Same as Toronto, but Ford had a weird base. The white liberals in downtown hated him. The non whites in the suburbs loved him for stopping projects and tax rises.

Muslims voted for him because his opponent was a gay jew.

Got a source there buddy?

the only thing they're trained for is fucking your wife

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789937/London-mayor-Sadiq-Khan-s-new-integration-deputy-spoke-event-run-group-called-Jihadi-John-beautiful-man.html

I really hope Kevin O'Leary keeps to his guns and runs for Conservative leader. I would vote for him.

Has this cocksucker on the right ever have his picture taken with any white people?

SOON

When will Comrade Corbyn gulag this mother fucker?

This is your punishment for wasting that get
Praised be KÊK

Nobody gets photographed with men who cover their heads even though the Bible says never to do that

MAKE WAY FOR PRINCE SADIQ

His platform is nothing new.

Not interested unless free speech, gun rights and immigration moratorium are put on the table.

>USA gets Farage
>Canada gets a paki muslim.

He thinks the temporary foreign worker program should be scrapped, because companies should be able to hire anyone regardless of nationality

I don't swap keys smallfry, keep that shit in palestine

What's with tradeau's creepy fucking face

They'll pick another social conservative moron. I don't know how the conservative parties of the country are so fucking bad at picking candidates.

At least heroin is going to become legal I guess

How long till Trudy converts?

>French Canadian
>white

London is burning friend, it's a terrible thing to have to live through.