rense.com/general85/feddrec.htm
forward.com/culture/325447/the-man-behind-the-fed/
mondoweiss.net/2013/12/citizen-federal-reserve
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/
youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY
youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All central banks, includes fed. It's what they do.

Infiltrate civilizations and fuck them sideways with usury.

You're welcome, no prob.

don't listen to this disinfo faggot

watch this only 1min 30secs: youtube.com/watch?v=URhoXqkIh2g

don't know if its linked directly to jews. I will posts few facts; hopefully the thread wont die.

>...the Federal Reserve System has both private and public components to serve the interests of the public and private banks.[17][18][19][20] The structure is considered unique among central banks.
-wiki

in other words, the fed is owned publicly and also some of it is owned privately.

who in the private sector holds stock in the fed?

Everyone hanging you Jewish conspiracy links will fail to answer basic questions about the way our financial and monetary systems work.

Read a book about Central banking, knowledge frees of fear.

>the Federal Reserve System has both private and public components to serve the interests of the public and private banks.[17][18][19][20] The structure is considered unique among central banks

Holy fuck is that unhelpful... very Jewy actually.

You can't deny that the last six federal reserve chairman (and the majority of their staff) comes from a tribe that makes up only 2% of the population of the USA.

meh if anything i was just trying to bump your thread. still looking for other connections though

yellen, bernanke and alan greenspan were the next things I was going to point out

Not my thread. Is of interest to me though.

As best I can tell, best most successful bankers are indeed overwhelmingly Jewish. And nepotism is very much a thing. That's just how it is.

I know there has been a serious struggle in US history over central banking. today its something we just assume is necessary.

sorry if I'm not being antisemitic enough for you OP. guess theres not much fun in research if your goal isnt to find connections to jews right?

>most successful bankers are indeed overwhelmingly Jewish.
I'm not debating that which is why I'm somewhat interested in OPs question. In fact my motive to look at the facts with an open mind instead of just trying to force connections to jews is so I don't sound like a total tinfoil if I was to accuse the jews of running the fed.

the farther you get from tinfoil behavior, (e.g. research with an agenda) and the closer you get to coherent theories, the more threatening you can actually become, say to an organization that is really exploiting the fed, if it exists.

I wouldnt be surprised if some one is trying to gain power by using the fed to drive the US into poverty and control

>I wouldnt be surprised if some one is trying to gain power by using the fed to drive the US into poverty and control

That's precisely what they're doing. Ben Bernanke admitted on national TV that the federal reserve has been printing money that isn't backed by gold for decades. This destroys the value of the dollar, so people have less purchasing power and inflation has been growing at an alarming rate. Unfortunately wages haven't been adjusted in terms of inflation; so American taxpayers are working the same amount and essentially getting paid less in terms of actual true currency.

It's a massive rabit hole of absolutely black-hole proportions. As best I can tell, the $US is being run into the fucking ground... a new currency will be needed. It's so gigantic it's hard to tell how much of this is being done on purpose, and how much of it is not. It is also somewhat confusing to me how a society transitions from one currency to another... or the old one is... "repaired" somehow? How does it occur that a country ends up in situations like weimar germany....

No an abortion doctor does

Where you have people rolling piles of currency down the street in wheel barrows to get some fucking bread. Parks the cart outside of a building, goes in, comes back out and the fucking cart has been stolen, pile of cash sitting dumped on the sidewalk... people burning it in stoves to cook their food... people actually using it for wallpaper...

Who created the federal reserve?
This is the real question

So in modern terms... what happens when you go to the store to buy a loaf of bread and you know, that'll be $3000 please. If they are driving the currency into the ground ala Quantitative Easing... QE1, QE2, QE3... 4... where does this seemingly slipery slope end? Does it end?

(((Warburg)))

Here's a hint: It doesn't. At least not until we're reduced to ash.

Is this who I think it is?

The jews? Like, all of them? Fuck no!

Check!

>gtfo mainstream media

Hmmm let's see who's at the head of the Federal Reserve...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

Looks like it's a woman by the name of Janet Yellen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen

>Yellen was born to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Anna (née Blumenthal) and Julius Yellen, a physician.

Surely this is purely a coincidence.

yea I hear what your saying and I agree. I'm just trying to figure out why. who benefits? are there people that want wealth distribution to the point of enslaving a nation?

Greenspan below almost seems to be pleading ignorance to the way they run the fed(since its in charge of regulation) or really the way the current economic system is run, as if it wasnt going to destroy american lives:

In Congressional testimony on October 23, 2008, Greenspan acknowledged that he was "partially" wrong in opposing regulation and stated "Those of us who have looked to the self-interest of lending institutions to protect shareholder's equity—myself especially—are in a state of shocked disbelief."[66] Referring to his free-market ideology, Greenspan said: "I have found a flaw. I don't know how significant or permanent it is. But I have been very distressed by that fact."
-wiki

HAH its the bunker 84 artwork!

>"Those of us who have looked to the self-interest of lending institutions to protect shareholder's equity—myself especially—are in a state of shocked disbelief."

>"I have found a flaw. I don't know how significant or permanent it is. But I have been very distressed by that fact."

And here's Shirly with the weather!

It's this typical weird cryptic meaningless statements like this that characterize press conferences, any interaction at all with the general public... that turns people off to even finding out about this stuff, which absolutely has to be the way they want it. Pic related is how I feel right now. Fahk!

greenspans comments make me feel less tinfoily actually. not surprised that people thought that unregulated capitalism would work. normies and bureaucrats never account for some one looking at a capitalist system and thinking "you mean I can do whatever it takes to make a profit even if it means fucking people over and if I come out on top, I'm the hero?"

to people like greenspan, fucking people over for profit only means survival of the fittest. and heres the fallacy everyone always makes when it comes to darwinism--if the fittest survive, we ALL benefit and survive. everyone always forgets the darwinism is really all about death and elimination. its as if the nazis ruined social darwinism by the middle of the 20th century so we moved forward limiting our darwinism to only the economy. but eliminating people economically still destroys people. the fed is still run as if it wont end up destroying the majority of america

reminded me of an oldie

What I don't understand is how does owning the Federal Reserve give them power?

you actually this dumb bruh or are you a shill?

>Do the Jews own the Federal reserve ?
Federal Reserve Jews Control America
realjewnews.com/?p=92

The Federal Reserve - Zionist Jewish Private Bankers
rense.com/general85/feddrec.htm

The Jewish Story Behind the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank
forward.com/culture/325447/the-man-behind-the-fed/

Should Dual Citizen of U.S./Israel Be Vice Chair of Our Federal Reserve Bank?
mondoweiss.net/2013/12/citizen-federal-reserve

Who Controls the Federal Reserve System?
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY

Just naïve. How does it work? I can't find any legitimate sources that calls them out.

But what does that prove?

Jews have the best job. They literally create the money that enslaves all other humans.

It's tough work playing mental gymnastics and shaking subhumans hands all day, but its worth it when you can starve half the planet in less than a week.

That's why it's the US uses the Petrodollar, not the gold standard. That's public school-level knowledge

Just really super-duper coincidental. Really truly.

Again, what does it prove?

youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc

Nepotism?