ONLY IN RUSSIA

The head of anti-corruption service was (((caught))) on stealing ~30 billion roubles which he was hiding in his flat and banks. LMAO. I wonder where those money will go...Meanwhile old people are eating from the dumpsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/russias-anti-corruption-boss-arrested-with-120-million-in-cash/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_ruble#Banknotes_3
vimeo.com/182783834
youtube.com/watch?v=3BEBACTo0UM&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im not surprised.

30 motherfucking billions, man. Is this even real life?

Link?

>ONLY IN RUSSIA

You mean, that russia is the only country, with a COUGHT corrupt anti-corruption guy.

Google Dmitry Zacharchenko. I don't see any news in foreign press.
It's not that simple. He must have crossed the road to someone from ruling elites.

>30 billion
What was he thinking? Like
>Gee, I hope they won't notice that those 30 FUCKING BILLION ROUBLES disappeared

More like
>everyone does this, why shouldn't i

30 billion roubles
so thats like what? 30 euros?

Calm your shit. Thats barely half a billion in real money. Also who is surprised that eastern europe politicians are corrupt.

>latvian education

I get the joke but it's like ~410 millions euro.

>Thats barely half a billion in real money.
That's 3/4 of the cost of an entire Sochi Olympics

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/russias-anti-corruption-boss-arrested-with-120-million-in-cash/

You literally cannot make this up.

That's only the cash, Uganda.

RUSSIA strong!

Even in 5k notes that has to fill a room or more?

So what? Building a stadium in the first place is retarded when 80% of your population is piss poor.

Shit, that's rough.

People like that live in a big apartments.

Pic shows putler after having raspberried yet another young boy?

This is so fucking staged, putin will come as the great saviour while the guy that was given this large amount of cash officially gets sent to prison but actually is sent to another country under a new identity.

How hard is that, you've 5000 rubles notes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_ruble#Banknotes_3
Assuming one gram per note it's six million grams or six tons pallets.

Is stealing 400 million fucking normal to you, you retard? And this guy wasn't even in the top bracket. I can't imagine how much money Putin has in his bank accounts by now.

Wha... how it even applies to our conversation? Are you retarded? I just gave you insight on how much 30 billion roubles is, and you decided to answer with a bunch of completely random shit.

Hey, at least the man was caught. Do you think every country cares even that much?

You are doing great, a lot better than Nigeria or China or whoever?

>a lot better than Nigeria

yeah, that is really comforting, to be better at something than Nigeria.

Its like saying you are doing a lot better than other cripples lol

>Is stealing 400 million fucking normal to you, you retard
Of course it is, its actually nothing compared to what others do. Do you think they get to positions like that just for their nation, top kek.
Because you said it like its supposed to be a lot, its not. And like I said already, if they build stadium instead of helping their citizens they obviously don't care about them in the first place.

Actually that is better than in America. Corruption is so deep here that bankers/politicians who steal get praise and taxpayers have to pay back whatever they stole.

You think you've got problems?

Guys, listen to what Joe Biden was caught saying:

vimeo.com/182783834

"caught" meaning he fell out of favour.

YT link here
youtube.com/watch?v=3BEBACTo0UM&t=0s

>only

holy fuck

Dmitry Zakharchenko finds more.

or mongolia

>he doesn't have a money room

>We are asking about two alternative measures: home arrest or 70 million rubles ($1 million) bail,” Zakharchenko’s lawyer Yury Novikov said, as cited by Interfax.

What a comedian.

If that colonel doesn't start singing really fucking fast he'll be dead. Every minute all the names of the people who bribed him aren't on paper is a ridiculously lucky one.

ONLY IN RUSSIA would people believe such pokazuha.

Clearly the anti-corruption guy did his work fine, pissed of a powerful thief, perhaps even in government and was framed and shamed to distract masses.

Russians are most bluepilled nation in the world.
Jesus fucking christ. Do you question anything on media at all?

Actually reading a bit further, you guys are Nigeria/Mongolia tire.

> Dmitry Zakharchenko was sentenced to 2 months in prison on September 10, 2016.

You sent him to prison for about 1 second for every 100 dollar he embezzled.

You don't cart a literal ton of money into an apartment to frame someone.

>"........horny......................................thirteen" year old girl
>"tell my daughter Ashley about the film"
>parents' disgust is palpable
Whelp, call the FBI

that's like $40

Yeah, especially if you're government official, right?

That granny on 4th floor will fuck you up I'm sure.

>And like I said already, if they build stadium instead of helping their citizens they obviously don't care about them in the first place.
Well, yes, but like I said
>how it even applies to our conversation?
You said it like an argument about this project's necessity was something we were already discussing.