i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE
auscaps.me/2017/08/02/tommy-knight-shirtless-in-the-hippopotamus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a horrible edition

fwwm034.jpg

This is a pretty good edition.

There's nothing you can do to prevent the distribution of harmless favours!

/who/ BOOK CLUB - SHIT TRIPS: VOLUME 2
SUNDAY EDITION (con'td)
=====

Shit Trips 2 is here, so let's engage in some community self-love by reading and appreciating some of this mammoth work every Wednesday and Sunday. We'll be going through the whole thing in order.

TODAY'S STORIES:

>/Who/niverse: Never Trust Randomness
By A Brave user

>
*The story in this slot is being moved to Wednesday's post, but remember you have the freedom to post about any story whenever you want.

>Through a Mirror Oddly
By Auton Stratagem user

>Wiles And The Doctor
By El Gato De Doce Colas

>Genesis Of Doctor Who
By Newanon

FULL SCHEDULE: i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png

Read, enjoy, discuss, reflect, shitpost.
Got questions about a story? Was there something you thought was GOAT? Memeyness that made you laugh? Let us all know. The floor is open all day.
If you wrote a story and you want to answer/ask questions in authorial capacity, consider a temporary trip.
Make it obvious which story you're posting about, & browse sensibly if you don't want to get spoiled on any stories.

Out of the loop but want to jump in?
Get Shit Trips: Volume 2 here:
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE

Last thread's feedback will be added shortly

Why can't we go back to who pictures?

Fifth for """the face of england"""

Leave please.

kek

fucking load of wank. shes fine as a side character but this is just fucking wank

I would do anything to fug her

Rani's hot, what's wrong with her being the face of England?

shes not english

Did you watch Turn Left by chance?

only 40% on the island is right now

Hey /who/! Discussion question: When was the last time you came so hard and so long you forgot where you were?

I'm pretty sure has an english passport
thus she's english

she was there, it was ages ago

Pretty sure English is a nationality, not a race, user.

>implying a Caucasian woman of any sort would actually want to bang you

Has anyone got the full size version of this screencap?

of course i did. very good series.
dont fucking remind me mate
you know what i mean. shes not really english.

what was the name of that dinosaur show on ITV they put on the same timeslot as doctor who

Was it Primeval?

>of course i did
Just checking.

>those eyes
remember laughing first time I saw them
Primeval.

A week ago?

primed evil (kinda like the BBC these days)

Just now :^)

why

user, I'm sorry to tell you this. But any grandchildren you'll probably have will be brown, and when you die not a single pure white person will be there.

>tfw extremely picky about which spinoff media I consume because I can't let go of the idea that I could be spending that time on actual great art instead

Evil? Biased, immature and the occasional lie, sure, but not evil. People inside the BBC have been evil, but not evil.

i wont have children with a nonwhite lmao, no need to worry about that

you won't have children with anyone, user

Racists on my /who/ ?
It's more likely than you think.

And their children?

you unironically should have a conversation with neo about that, he listens to loads of audios but i remember him naming his favorite authors as dostoevsky and shakespeare. so i assume he has some thoughts on that issue

move to londonderry

we all die

idk, the saville thing makes me think otherwise. i honestly think its rotten from the inside, has been for a few decades. i agree it wasnt evil back in the old days though

thats possible

yeah i worry about that. i figure if i have kids ill deal with that situation as it comes, one way or another

why is the shouting man from down the pub in /who/?

user, it doesn't matter if you spend time on great art if you don't actually enjoy it. While there's a likely chance you'll enjoy spinoff media if you're being picky about it.

>one way or another
That's really fucking ominous user. What do you specifically mean by that?

too much nigs and fagoots on my sja

What would you do if you caught a family member in bed with a black person?

there are ways to stop people from having kids, if they dont see reason. im sure it wont be a problem. but if it is there are ways to deal with it.

deal with it appropriately

For faggots and straight women who really like Luke from SJA.
auscaps.me/2017/08/02/tommy-knight-shirtless-in-the-hippopotamus/

stop talking to them
ostracism is the only weapon of the NAP

This is no good, guys. Let's talk about Who or Toku.

real discussion > trip drama > random angry guy

where's the who

leave your meme show for another general

What would be an example of you dealing with it appropriately?

we're both men, you know what i mean
fuck yeah i love toku, were you in the build thread before?

That's not the same show though.

No, I don't know what you mean. What do you mean?

What is toku?

sigh
if you saw a black men in bed with your daughter, what would you do? im sure you can imagine what. that's what i'm thinking of.

japanese who

Kek, you're alright. Keep talking about it, I don't actually care.

Power Rangers.

>we're both men, you know what i mean
Oh I get it.
You're gonna receive his black dick in your anus, right?

cuck

Shows with lots of special effects, specifically Japanese. Who is basically brit toku.

great fun show and doesnt try to be pretentious like moffat's who. good sci fi fun.
fuck off putrid cunt
you might maybe

Justice

What did /who/ mean by this?

I would tell them to either lock the door next time, or find somewhere else to have sex.

lmao and thats why england has gone to the dogs, men arent men anymore. you wouldnt even protect your own fucking family

based

What would you do if the Doctor became an asian man from one of your karate bugman shows?

What's the difference between power rangers and toku?

Never come across that word before.

Out of all things, why was the first thing they made us know about 13 was what her tardis key looked like?

Power rangers has american actors reusing the masked footage from japanase takatsu

japanese for the japanese
england for the english
why is that so hard to understand

Toku implies it's Japanese in origin, which PR technically is, but it's an American made show.

Why do you enjoy tokusatsu yet get annoyed by the prospect of people of other races?

>What's the difference between power rangers and toku?
Nothing.

Power Rangers is tokusatsu because its parent show, Super Sentai, is also tokusatsu.

>Never come across that word before.
Tokusatsu is Japanese for special effects.

>he's not bilingual
lmao

>learnt this during the prg stream
>still surprised by it

So essentially you're talking about Sentai?

>this entire thread

I am for migrants that are willing to change their beliefs
like act 100% like an english man and we are fine with skin color
but bringing muhammad shit is not

Sentai reboots every year BUT
cameos from previous seasons appear with NO or little explanation to IT
like if every year that was one war and the next people forgot about it

*breathes in*

Okay with other races, not okay when they systematically gangrape kids and whinge about oppression when they get arrested.

Sentai is just one franchise. Ultraman and Godzilla are also toku. It's all about the special effects, which is why it's easy to the see cross over with the Who fans, looking at something like the Classic series.

japan has a good value system and understand keeping their own country to that value system, i really admire that. i wish england would follow suit. im not a fucking racist no matter what you call me
im more open to that, theyll never be truly english but im 100% happy with them being part of english society if they do that, thats completely fine

I would protect my family from abusive people of all races. If my daughter is having sex with a kind black man, then I see no problem with that as long as the black man continues to be a good person.

>im more open to that, theyll never be truly english but im 100% happy with them being part of english society if they do that, thats completely fine
they should at least try to impress and the ones that do zero should get banned out, simple

Stop posting this fat cunt, freak.

if we're just talking hypotheticals we can make up any fantasy you want. deep down you know it wouldnt be good or right for her or her country

>kind
>black man
pick one

Because you asked so kindly...

nah

I want Sup Forums to leave.

who is she

Why would it not be good or right for her? Because after all, I am a black man too.

JEWS JEWS JEWS

she looks better w/out the eyeshadow but she's still a bit weird. She's probably really nice though.

I want /m/ to leave.

dropped than