British police investigating three more Weinstein sex assault claims

>British police are investigating three further sexual assault allegations involving film producer Harvey Weinstein in London.

>A Met Police spokesman said: "Officers from the Met's Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command are investigating the allegations.

>The latest allegations made to the Metropolitan Police relate to sexual assaults in London in 2010, 2011 and 2015.

Wow British fucking police, the same police that coulnd't nail a gang of Pakis raping schoolgirls in the open for 15 years, i feel safer already.

desu those girls were sluts

Have you actually read the news about it? It isn't just sluts. These people takes young underage girls and groom them to be sex slaves.

Weinstein still has time to convert to Islam before they catch up with him.

>Have you actually read the news about it?
i live here you dumb americunt
>These people takes young underage girls and groom them to be sex slaves.
yeah and those underage girls are sluts or "slags"

so if they took your underage daughter and groomed her to be a sex slave she would be a slut too? :^)

>so if they took your underage daughter and groomed her to be a sex slave she would be a slut too? :^)
nah man these girls were slags before they got groomed

also my daughter wouldn't grow up around pakis

>Allowing your underage daughter to associate with non-whites
I don't intend on being a failed father.

>those 9 year old girls were sluts
mmm

they were like 11 and yes they were sluts

i don't think you understand what kinds of people make up the underclass here

haha buthurt kike

>11 year old sluts
lmao @ u poor vergem

well aren't you sheltered

>also my daughter wouldn't grow up around pakis
You can't control were the immigrants are being stock piled. You can control your home and kid, but what about the other kids that hang around yours, who's hanging around them?

No user they were fully aware it was happening, the local council (Labour) stopped the investigations and tried to make sure there were no arrests.

yes surely you interacted with those 11 year old sluts in the underclass

>what about the other kids that hang around yours, who's hanging around them?
who's hanging around the kids that hang around my kid? why the fuck should i care
i know that they exist you idiot

why are you so resistant to the fact that some 11yos are sluts without being groomed

They start by grooming one kid then go after her friends.

i know that aliems exist to
ur so dumb qwoman hating

m8 they only go after poor slags lol
>woman-hating
i think it's great that 11yo girls are using the rights trailblazing women gave them to become sluts

>children being promiscuous makes it okay to groom them and let grown men have sex with them for money

this is your mind on islam.

ur hate for women has deluded you
you hate modern women but you should have your own self more
you are more like an islam man than a real man

>11 year old can be sluts
Are you a pedo?

k then, just count on them checking you tax returns before hand

not caring about what happens to whores is the default state of mind for every culture in the world ever
m8 i don't hate these sluts i just don't care what happens to them and i don't think retards like you need to white knight them
if an 11yo fucks around ie. does slut things then she's a slut
no m8 ur right they're like oxygen they're everywhere man they can groom you telekinetically

>if an 11yo fucks around ie. does slut things then she's a slut
They aren't fucking around they are being manipulated by pedophiles. You are letting this happen because you have sexual thing for 11 year old or you are a cuck.

>no m8 ur right they're like oxygen they're everywhere man they can groom you telekinetically
We are talking about a time when they had free reign for a decade.

m8 are you thick

they fucked around even when they weren't being groomed you sub-70IQ Sup Forumstard
free reign to literally only groom chav sluts which is more of a punishment than a freedom

>are you thick

Let me spell it out for you. These 11 year old girls aren't fucking around, The only reason you think they are is because you want them to be,

Would you suck a dick to get a well paid job you like instead of barely making a living with multiple part-time low wage jobs?

Then do you think it is ok that such condition exists to get a job?

>These 11 year old girls aren't fucking around
uhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they are

read the fucking news
>The only reason you think they are is because you want them to be,
no it's because they are, i want them to be dead or something
what are you even on about

Show me the news that is about 11 year old girls fucking, but not being molested, raped, or manipulated by other people.

the default "state of mind" of any culture is being a tribal retard. cultures develop in response to identifying the flaws of this default culture. rearing children to become worthwhile people and not brothel workers is a marker of any developed culture.

Imagine hating women so much (because you're a virgin) you actually blame 11 year old girls for being raped because they're sluts.

wow british police? i'm sure they're fucking DESPERATE to find that """"""""""white""""""""""""" molestationer

fuck off paki

It wasn't just rotherham either

the reason no one gave a shit about these girls getting groomed is because they already had reputations

google it
nah ostracising sluts is culture bro

romans and greeks did it, and they were the apex of culture
fuck off back to lolcow you dumb racist
>you actually blame 11 year old girls for being raped because they're sluts
well at least you admit they're sluts
m8 i've been saying that i'd keep my kids away from pakis but women also have a responsibility to not be sluts

FUCK
OFF
PAKI

>google it
Just admit you having nothing and you sexual 11 year old.

watson do any weinstein movies those years

is he the reason why she's such a feminist

>The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims
>The police had shown a lack of respect for the victims in the early 2000s, according to the report, deeming them "undesirables" unworthy of police protection.[151] The concerns of Jayne Senior, the former youth worker, were met with "indifference and scorn".
>The police response to abused and vulnerable girls, gang-raped and terrorised by violent threats, was characterised by a disgusting prejudice towards white, working-class girls. Far from being treated with support and sensitivity, police officers treated them as sluts and criminals, working on the perverse assumption that children as young as 11 could have consensual sex with groups of men three times their age.

>british police

goddamn they'll back off any investigation for a packet of crisps or if they feel arresting someone might make the suspect uncomfortable.

no bully pls

Damn, you'd think he'd stop doing it after all the existing allegations but he just keeps going. Absolute madman.

He passes as a white man so they have to investigate it. Too bad he wasnt' arab.

Tmz had implied Lana Del Rey fucked him. She's not an actress. Harvey's reach extended far beyond his movies. Emma SO fucked him

Lana Del Rey even writes songs about fucking old dirty jews

the only people who bang on about the rotherham rape gang and conflate them with all "pakis" are no brain simpletons who are paedophiles themselves, e.g. the guy in this thread