/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Trench Run - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.11: "Ghosts of Geonosis"

>Rebels Recon: Ghosts of Geonosis
youtube.com/watch?v=NM7pTSxJKyY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pdslzEKNvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do the designers of TCW/Rebels love light eyes on black people?

why don't you?

Call me racist if you want, but it's just aesthetically more pleasing. More vibrant and friendly looking.

because das raycis

>Best Animated Television/Broadcast Production For Children
>Adventure TIme - Episode: Bad Jubies - Bix Pix Entertainment Cartoon Network Frederator Studios
>Voltron Legendary Defender - Episode: Return of the Gladiator - DreamWorks Animation Television
>Elena of Avalor - Episode: A Day to Remember - Disney Television Animation
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Episode: Trans-Dimensional Turtles - Nickelodeon
>Wander Over Yonder - Episode: My Fair Hatey - Disney Television Animation

Star Wars fags Blown the Fuck Out.

CHALLENGE: Posit a scenario in which Ahsoka and/or the crew of the Ghost survives beyond ROTJ in a way that is not cringe inducing or just ship Luke and Ahsoka

fap material

>For Children
Rebels is for manbabbies

>challenge
through the power of being main characters

Damn you Kenobi with your death dick

I know that it's possible because they're main characters, but how would it occur? Who would they interact with? What feats would they accomplish? What narrow scrapes would they avoid? I'm just asking people to throw out ideas they think are interesting.

I don't think the show is interesting at all.
I just know they're going to live because they're main characters, just like everyone else in this series.

Give me hot Hayden pics

I'm sorry for the shitposting

>wanting to fuck someone that looks like a rapist at all times

Fuck sand, nigga

Sooo?

Would you fuck a Klik Klak?

I'd fuck a Klik Klak.

Through pursueing Ezra's holocron vision, Kanan and Ezra find out the gist of the plan for Luke to bring about the end of the Sith. Since that's taken care of, they decide to drop it, and focus on quietly BEING jedi (as opposed to restoring the Order as such) and just helping the Rebellion. Phoenix Squadron doesn't spend a lot of time with Dodonna's/Rieekan's/etc. group and spends the war fucking around other parts of the galaxy, similar to Twilight Company.

>meanwhile
Ahsoka gets a bit corrupted during her stint on Malachor, and emerges, seeking vengeance on Vader. Encounters the Ghost crew, who are able to talk her down, explaining that the Sith thing is being taken care of. She's intrigued by the idea of another Skywalker, and after all is said and done, seeks Luke out.

time to make more queens

James Earl Jones has them ironically enough

Klick Klack is too pure

Ezra nearly falls to the dark side and decides to turn away from his powers out of fear he'd misuse them again, and hence drops off Luke/Vader/Sheev's radar.
Kanan decides that green buttcheeks trump lightsabers

Ahsoka sustains herself off the remains of SS, FB and One who didn't fly so good, and lives long enough to steal a lift off the recon Vader sends to see if there was anything worth retrieving.

Maul how did you get all those dubs

I love Destroyer Droids.

Holy Shit

>Kanan decides that green buttcheeks trump lightsabers
I like the way you think user

Didn't the 3 Inquisitors leave their TIE fighters on the surface of Malachor though? I don't remember them being destroyed. Hypothetically she could have just taken one of those to get off planet if she survived.

>It's agreed then, we'll take him back to Chopper Base, interrogate him, fuck him, and then bring him back to Geonosis

>Ahsoka sustains herself off the remains of SS
That's not what's happening at all.

Excuse me anons, but this is bullshit.

First off, she didn't take out all of the rocket troopers. Or did you not see the entire fight?

And how, may I ask, was she being obnoxious? She was just doing her part in the fight. Flanking and getting up to the rocket troopers level is naturally going to get you kills, and is something only Sabine could do.

Ezra's use of thermo detonators likely took out more rocket troopers than her. Saw, Kanan, Zeb and Rex were doing a swell time defending the craft with their guns. They thinned the herd well enough for Sabine to actually shine (right after Ezra gave her cover with the thermal detonators) . So yeah, they did help her.

Also, how else were you going to get rid of the rest of the rocket troopers? More cut-away shots of Zeb/Co taking them out? How fucking boring do you want this show to be? We needed to see Sabine use her jet-pack at least once before the Mando arc, this is an ample time.

And you honestly think her remark to Ezra was snarky? Did anything about Ezra looked offended to you? It was a reciprocal exchange, Ezra's used to her fuckery by now.

It's not fucking rocket science. Stop trying to force things for your stupid-ass opinions, get some olive oil and lube it up. The design of that scene was necessary and it wasn't sue-ish or bland-ish or whatever-the-fuck-ish at all. You just have teeny little sphincters.

Because it's Star Wars. It can do whatever it wants and is not beholden to real life

Maul took one of them, but yeah, there should be two left.

>dragging old arguments into a new thread

I'm still salty about 8bro's "death." It just looks so much like a "this character totes isn't dead, they'll come back and have a story arc a while down the road" and it's so ambiguous that the producers have to come out and confirm his death, which makes me think even more that he wasn't supposed to die.

What would his story arc have looked like?

>Implying the Inkies weren't all coming in one TIE, snuggled tightly together.

who cares, he's a throwaway villain, you're not supposed to get attached to a literally faceless bad guy who does nothing but *autistic screeching*

As someone who hasn't been watching the CGI series I'm disappointed that is what we have come to. Spider people? Seriously?

He would become a sex slave for a Zyggerian slaver waifu.

the only inquisitor that should be around now is Jerec.

And then he'll die in the Dark Forces remake.

8bro was already there, so even if /ss/ and 5bro did snuggle despite him being to old for her taste, there's still one left.

Where have you been the last 40 years?

>I don't watch your show but I'm gonna shitpost about it anyway!
Here's your (you) friend, have a good day

fuck off, Trench is unambiguously awesome.

Vader took theirs, though he wondered why the controls were so sticky.

Speaking of which why did he sound better in Rebels than in RO?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nah for real soz yo. Just felt the need to get it off my chest EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't particularly like Sabine, but this user is right, she was perfectly fine in the episodes.

Sabine's main problem is just mediocre character development compared to the rest of the cast.

Whenever she isn't the focus of the episode, she is usually fine to watch.

ECKSHELLENT WOOORK, EIGHT-TEE EIGHTY-EIGHT!

Your waifu is bland user. I'm sorry.

He went flying off the edge of the cliff though.

And it's not like Maul where we know he is a fully trained Sith with immense power in the Dark Side, and that the Naboo pit could have led anywhere, like Luke falling on Bespin.

With Eighth Brother, we knew he was going to land nowhere but the cold hard ground.

I found the opposite to be true.

Trench is perfectly fine.

>Slugpeople ok, flypeople ok, spiderpeople bad!

Also watch the show, it's great,

how about Tua being blonde with dark eyes?

Wait a minute, has Trench come again back to be in Rebels?

Nope, that screenshot is from TCW.

He was going to return again in TCW though. Pretty sure he died, and that's still canon.

Nope. He was tried by the Empire for war crimes against the Republic and shot. Not necessarily in that order.

Tench actually died in canon. Anakin stabs him with his lightsaber in a book or something.

Story Reels

>in a book or something
youtube.com/watch?v=_pdslzEKNvk

Although, to be fair, he is still moving after that. Fucker seems as hard to kill than Maul.

fun this is that republic and princess Leyla did the same shit. both supported clone programs and used them. Leila had nothing against crime syndicates helping rebelion and other way.

probably just arachnid nervous reaction

He didn't change race lol, he shaved his head and got fatter.

Even in TCW he looked pretty much Dominican who are mostly black mixed with Taino Indian and white.

>Leyla

Many mixed race blacks and even Melanesian people from Papuan have natural blonde hair and blue eyes....

Most people don't know or even care tho.

>mixed race blacks
>natural blonde hair and blue eyes

I never said he changed race?

He was always black, its much more noticeable on his Sister

>Leela

Trench never dies. Never.

Anakin missed all his vital organs. Should have studied his spider anatomy. Hell, if they'd have used a clone I'm sure he'd have gotten it right. Clones come from Kamino and that's less than a parsec away from Australia.

what kind of bullshit would they pull to bring SS back?

In The Clone Wars, we see a complete normie member of his species make some pretty massive jumps without even slowing down.

Clones

None because it won't happen unless she's "back" in a rebels prequel story. Like how Filoni said Ahsoka would be "back" before the novel came out and/or was announced.

pfffft stay dead

Are there any good shots of delphidians?

Moar spiderlegs on another junk planet.

Duct tape?

Besides who cares about a failed Inquisitor. They're just Imperial Team Rocket. If they're bringing anyone back through Force-fuckery, Ventress' corpse dumped in the Nightsister waters of life has a far better chance. It'd still be bullshit that shouldn't happen.

Great, thank you so much for that mental image of Seventh Sister's severed halves dragging themselves around on spider legs as she gurgles.

I know what nightmares I'm having tonight.

I wonder what happened to the rest of Hondo's crew given they were boarding an abandoned Imperial ship, especially when the security droids didn't reactivate until Chopper turned the power back on.

The only thing I can come up with is a botched boarding action where the piggies jumped into the storm with only Melch managing to actually enter the ship. Or I guess a lightning strike that left bacon bits flying everywhere?

I can guess what you asked Santa for Christmas...

Ezra resurrects her with Sith sorcery.

>>Although, to be fair, he is still moving after that.
All spiders retract their legs after death. They're basically hydraulics (or boners if you want to think of it THAT way). Without pressure on their legs, they pull back to their "default" position, which is curled into their abdomen.

No no.
Her upper half would have spider legs
Her lower half has a spider body.

I don't know who you're torturing at this point, the Sister or the spider.

Is there a difference?

>Dear Force, please stop the user's bullying me.

We're all in agreement that Ugnaughrs are best right?

Trench's loyal droids place him in carbon freeze with the orders to rebuild him when they are capable. He can be remade. Better. Stronger. Faster. Sisterier.

Enter Seventh Sistrench, a being of slinky ways, masterful tactics, left forever screaming.

A Jawa Decker with droid minions is truly best in life.

Can't wait to see Hondo and Azmorigan pork him

>Artoo ships Luke and Ahsoka and keeps suggesting they fuck

What happened to that guy who said he was gonna grope the Seventh Sister at Disney World?

Did he ever deliver?

Twi'lek or Togruta?

What do you think?

Ahsoka belongs ONLY with Rex, prove me wrong