This guys supposed to kill thanos?

This guys supposed to kill thanos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6SOYlunc88
youtube.com/watch?v=sk68GeF8rII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Thanos get distracted and the Nebula steal the Gauntlet, then Nebula get distracted and Adam steal the Gauntlet

Read comic or fuck off back to your meme board Sup Forums

I doubt he'll be the one to do it in the movies.

My money is on Cap.

Thanos will get a Batista bomb!

The Infinity War comic is terrible btw. I wouldn't recommend reading it.

HOLY WHAT THE SHIT

I wonder what will happen when ScarJo meets Big Dave?

"Hey, big guy"

Please drink bleach. It's the only good thing you'll ever do with your life.

He doesn't really have as strong of a motivation to do it as he does in the comics. As far as we know he also hasn't been designed and programmed to kill Thanos either.

she'll get GREENED again

Those dubs do lie!

He's just a stupid alien in this universe. Just like thor.

"For you?"

God please no. Please be wrong user

He more than likely is. We know it'll be tony stark in any case that gets the finishing blow. It makes sense they would give it to the person who started this whole universe.

That bottom panel ruins that image

Maybe they won't kill Thanos at all? A "redo" of grabbing the gauntlet and just making it that Thanos never found the gems is more likely. Especially if they plan to do more cosmic stuff.

Fuck I wish Batista could pull of this level of berserker rage,would be amazing but his character in te films is a little to shallow to let him kill off there end all villain

youtube.com/watch?v=l6SOYlunc88

He also does not have the acting ability.

>Quad dubs

So ScarJo will find a third husband in Dave Bautista?

Maybe they give him the kill anyway but then Thanos gets healed by one of the gems.

youtube.com/watch?v=sk68GeF8rII

>He kills Thanos by ripping out his spine
>"He irked me"

YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

They won't give it to a joke character. Then again, the entire universe is all about ruining every semi tense moment with comedy, so maybe they would give it to him, have all the characters stand around looking at him, and him replying ".....what?".

This movie is supposed to entertain me?

They can't have this guy whose entire character motivation is "I must avenge my family by killing Thanos" not at least heavily contribute to killing Thanos.

No, his entire motivation was to kill ronan. Which he failed to even do. They'll probably have a really cheesy as fuck scene with everyone getting a hit in that leads to thanos downfall.

You are saying it as if Thanos wasn't a loser in the movies

You mean Iron Man. Tony Stark does everything because of popularity. He even beat Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet by building a robot in that shitty Disney cartoon.

Not really.
He wasn't "supposed" to kill him in the original narrative either, rather keep trying & failing. Like cosmic Elmer Fudd.
He only succeeded, eventually, because canon became a lot looser post-bankrupcy and there's a lot more of people doing whatever the fuck they want. Both him & Thanos were barely recognizable and had been killed/resurrected multiple times already, t'was just a cutesy pat-on-the-head from a pair of continuity nerds.

Unless they drop a lorebomb in Captain Marvel he's not even got the same genetically-ingrained hateboner for Thanos that the comic equivalent does, so there'as all the less reason to do it.

Thank goodness it's just a name and the real basis is Infinity Gauntlet then.

>implying they'd waste the rub on putting over an oldfag
>implying they don't give the killing blow to Strange/T'Challa/YASS QUEEN

I actually meant the Infinity Gauntlet desu. That's a really bad comic. Infinity War is slightly better but still not great.

I know it's celebrated as a plot but it has so much of the wank event comics are slated for today. Good parts of Infinity Gauntlet - Thanos at the end, some of the weird mutated people, that's it.

What the other guy said. Ronan was directly responsible, Ronan's who he wanted to gut. The Thanos namedrop was just a quippy reference for nerds like us.

>some of the weird mutated people
Sure you ain't thinking of War again?

Hey bby girl you leave Thanos to me.

Infinity gauntlet? More like infinitely gaudy. Sufferin succotash son. Ain't no purple, McDonald's-Grimace-looking reject gonna stand up to the Big Dog™

I'm not a Guardian of the Galaxy Guy, I'm not an Avenger Guy, I'm THE Guy.

IIRC this was because Thanos kept phasing in and out of the movie plans. he was in the early drafts, then he was out. They eventually forced him back in but Gunn had already been shootin stuff like the expensive prison sequence which is where a lot of Drax's backstory is introduced.

I don't get what you'\re trying to do or who the guy is you posted. Looks like an otter version of Mamoa.

No, he's supposed to lose to an un-charismatic midget.

Just for saying that...

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

honestly?if he does it and not the rest of the main heroes like cap, iron man, dr strange or starlord,i would like it.The hero who saves everything is not the main character of these big budget movies.
Plus of all the characters, alongside the green chick, hes the only one with actual motivation to kill thanos other than "hell destroy the universe"

Is that jericho? When did he get tattoos?
Comics aren't the same as the movies.

What if they gave Carol motivation in her movie(s)?

They slowly started showing up more and more in the last four or five years. They all look pretty trashy, but he's in his mid-40s and still wants to pretend he's a rock star, so whatever.

Conversely, he's having one of his best heel runs in years right now, basically just being a gigantic parody of himself from the mid to late 90s.

He looks like the old big guy that lives on vietnam as a pimp.

What is Aquaman doing?

Wanda and Vision (within the gauntlet) set-up Thanos's defeat by fucking up the gauntlet, and both die together in the process.

Steve and Tony then deliver the winning blow, Steve uses Mjolnir after Thor dies.