What was he trying to convey here?

What was he trying to convey here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PErTuN3C4RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't even remind me of that bullshit

Salsah...

SHANSHA NOOOOOOO

Reminder that his actions led to the death of millions and he deserved his fate and more.

Fucking negative canthal tilt

Any good theories on what will happen with the Royces and the Vale in Winds?

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?

They finna be thrown out the moon door my nigga. You dont actually believe Sweetautist will let those fucker survive after what theyve done to his favourite Petyr

>help why is the writing so bad

What is Sophie doing here?

slagkino

did he ever make a comment on this scene?

With strange eons, even Death may be off the table...

Inducing rape.

>the plot doesn't make sense anymore

Sure, but his death was so cartoonish and out of character. Even I could have refuted his charges.

fucking littlefinger widows, HE DESERVED TO DIE
>inb4 "He should've had a better death"
No nigga. People die in shitty ways all the time in this universe, don't come at me with "best player in the game" bullshit. He should've got the fuck out when Bran mindfucked him, but he didn't, and he paid the price.

Reminder the following will happen to the Starks.

Sansa becomes the next Viserys
Bran becomes the next Bloodraven
Rickon becomes the next Aegon

With Rickon/Aegon I think they won't try and announce him as King of the North straight away and will train him in the same way that Viserys trained Aegon with the Golden Company.

realizing he isn't in charge here

>Rickon becomes the next Aegon
Both dead or with a new random kid as the real Rickon?

Sansha!
WHATSH YOUR STHOYLE?????!!!!!

>Rickon becomes the next Aegon
How would that play into the tv canon?

Probably real Rickon but it's interesting that both Rickon and Aegon were both slaughtered in what people know as huge massacres on their lands, the Greyjoys/Boltons scorching Winterfell and the Lannisters and Baratheon's usurping against the Targs.

TV show is not canon and doesn't have any influence over the books.

>implying stannis won't die in the books as well
>implying shireen won't die too
>implying jon won't bang dany

Poor bookfag. I would like to see your face when all of the major show plotpoints happen in the books, but at the current rate, you probably will never see it.

I would unironically watch and love a show where those two play their meme-slag characters.
It would be fucking gross and awesome in equal measure.

Sansa's actions led the death of thousands of northmen/wildlings, should she be punished as well ?

>This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

a waste of a character and 7 seasons of build up for fuck all.

isn't trial by combat a faith of the seven thing ? the north worships the old gods

not necessarily

No fair trial? Why?

Elaborate

save me Sansa argh

just like every other character in the show

No it wasn't. He was always a coward who freaked the fuck out when confronted with danger. You people have a much higher opinion of Littlefinger then he actually deserved.

To much bait for me. Almost bit. Fuck you

Please tell me someone here still has the vocaroo

House Manderly in the North is one of the most important houses and they worship the seven. Also Sansa/Arya's mother worshipped the seven.

I think Dany, Jon, and Jaime have actually had a decent payoff for their character arcs. Literally everyone else has just gone to shit though. Emilia Clarke's weak acting aside, I thought it made a lot of sense for her to lose the smug cunt "burn everything" act after losing battles repeatedly, seeing that Westerosi don't want a burning maniac as their ruler, and then the shock/trauma of losing one of her dragons which are supposed to be basically invincible when full-grown.

youtube.com/watch?v=PErTuN3C4RM

Jamie is the only kino left in this show, and he's gonna get cucked and killed by Cersei. Fuck.

Not even baiting. The scene itself wasn't the most well thought out, but him losing all sense when confronted with death was absolutely in character. Because he had done the exact same thing when Cercei did the exact same thing to him.

SANSA GET ON BOARD I'LL CALL IT IN I'M CIA I'M CIA I'M CIA I'M CIAAAAAAAAAAAA

>N-NANI? FUZAKERU NA!
>OBOETERO YO!
>b-bakana... mou d-d-dame...

I'M SHORRY?....I'M A BIT CONFUSHED!