Can we have a Masters of the Universe thread, guys?

Can we have a Masters of the Universe thread, guys?

What's your favorite version?

Favorite hero/villain? (Skeletor counts as both if you wish)

Favorite setting or locale?

What faction would you join?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtAS1FeA7-c
youtube.com/watch?v=WZpxMyoFpds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

80's Filmation version though I have the Hardcover of the Minicomics and that universe is a close second.

Skeletor, of course.

I love the mystery around Castle Grayskull

The Horde, probably.

I always liked Man E Faces, even though he didn't really do anything in the cartoon.

Best story: The Eternity War

Favorite character: Skeletor! Perhaps one of the best fictional villain ever created.

Favorite setting: Eternia.

One of the most bizzare and awesome fictional worlds.

Man, Thundercats vs MOTU is such a blast.

Favorite faction: Evil Warriors!

Yes. Perhaps the best thing that came out from the Rebirth alongside with the Hanna Barbera titles. Too bad that it's only 6 issues long. Skeletor owns this series. He is hilarious and deadly at the same time.

Yeah, it's so weird that a title like the Flintstones or a mini-series crossover like MOTU vs DC can be so fucking great and so much of the main line can be blech.

Hopefully the creative team of TCvsMOTU can be tempted into doing a new MOTU ongoing

I really hope so. It's not fair that these great series have to fight to survive, while others much much worse, have such spotlight and push.

Let's visit Eternia through some cool artwork, official and fan made.

I'm sure they'll do something. MOTU and TC are pretty high on the nostalgia meter right now and other nostalgia-driven series are doing well elsewhere. DC would be dumb to squander the MOTU thing.

Let's hope so.

Teela's ass is a miracle of the modern world.

Teela's ass is a legend since the 80's.

I like the original cartoon series best, mostly for camp value. The second I found generic and meh.

For all the muscle men in the series, I really wish they would return more female sex appeal of the original if they ever do a third cartoon.

The Filmation cartoon is by far the worse. From the 80's the best MOTU stuff comes from the mini comics which had the Sword and Sorcery and more interesting and serious plots. And of course Alcala's artwork. Then the toy box artwork is awesome. But the Filmation cartoon is bad.

Withe 2002 series and the modern comics, finally they start to explore the untaped potetential of the franchise.

I want her to sit on me.

Are they fucking? What would Skeletor's orgasms even sound like?

>>Are they fucking? What would Skeletor's orgasms even sound like?

N-N-NEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOoo...

Yup. They did. Before Keldor turned to Skeletor, him and Evil-Lyn have been married and have a son.

I hope she still likes the skull.

What does Skeletor look like without his hood? Where does the man end and the skeleton begin?

He's actually just a skeleton wearing a blue padded muscle suit.

Skeletor has a floating skull. It's because of Hordak's magic, who merged Keldor with an extradimensional demon.

Evil-Lyn doesn't complain...

You know what I wish?

I wish that the later heroes and villains would get more face time in cartoons and comics.

Snout Spout, Extendar, Saurod, Mosquitor, they're all awesome, but they seem to never get used in favor of each faction using the same 5-6 guys all the time

They made some appearances in the mini comics and the modern comics though.

If I remember correctly, his head is just sorta... hovering above his shoulders. No neck, no bones, nothing. Just floating above the cowl.

yeah, but crowd filling scenes just isn't the same as getting a spotlight, you know?

Moduloks pretty cool

If MOTU was more popular, and could afford more comics, graphic novels etc, this would be possible. But with a mini series maximum each year, it's almost impossible to focus on the secondary characters.

favorite version is the movie just because they thought to put this shot in

but also Frank Langella

The monster of the thousand parts.

it had a really weird smell

like soft vinegar

More like monster of the three pairs of pants.

When Modulok combines himself with Multibot, he becomes the monster of the 1000 parts.

>favorite version
Minicomics or audioplays

>Favorite hero/villain
Clawfull

>What faction
Masters

I need more Evil-Lyn and Teela

Seriously. My friends and I were talking about our favorite books this year and were all surprised when we realized that Flintstones and He-Man/Thundercats were everyone's favorites.

I wish only that DC will not end them. These books deserve more chances.

Why was Langella such a perfect movie villain as Skeletor?

Skeletor is the best part of anything He-man

I feel like He-Man/Thundercats wouldn't work over the long term because the concept would get a little stale, but I would love for them to keep the same creators and do more minis from both universes.

No, as crossover series would just get played out. But set them on doing a proper MOTU comic, perhaps with the rare crossover to spice it up, and you have a winner.

Not together. But both as seperated ongoings they would have been cool. MOTU for example had 4 great years of comics before the crossover.

Cause it was the perfect storm of an actor who approached the role with the same gravitas he takes on with his other ones. He did it for his kid or grandkid.

He says it was his favorite role of all time and honestly it looks like he was having the time of his life when he played Skeletor.

Langella's Skeletor is among the Top 10 villain performances of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtAS1FeA7-c

He's my #1. No other performance just owns the screen and almost every line he has is just so quotable.

Skeletor is difficult to top by anyone.

He's amazing and he gives the role his all, which is more than you can say to many other actors playing villains in adaption movies.

Skeletor in the crossover with the DC Universe, is incredible. There is no other villain that would lead the Justice League to victory, while calling them "his lackeys". Skelly's monologue here is pure gold and hilarious.

And Skelly was holding against an entire army of DC superheroes all alone. We are speaking about badassery to maximum. Even Batman was impressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZpxMyoFpds

its called professionalism

GO GET HIM, GRASS MAN

I really liked King Grayskull from the 2002 series.

Best version is the converging continuity from the MOTUC figures. It unified MLP, Filmation, NA, live action, and minicomics. There's nothing more inclusive, and you also get to have pretty much the greatest expanded toy line ever made as a bonus.

Why is her vagina filled with feathers

So you can go DOWN on her

Get it?

Like... like down feathers? And it was also a play on a euphemism for cunnilingus.

You know, if you were an ornithologist, you'd be laughing.

I dunno man, I wouldn't want my girl to suddenly go "BUCKAWWWW" when she orgasmed.

You post on Sup Forums, you don't have to worry about any of that.