Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OCy7OdE8DGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nowt wrong with it.

I like peeling off sunburnt skin, doesn't make it a good thing

Its wasn't bad. It wasn't good either.

It was shit and pg13 shit

The only good thing about it was lance henriksen

no, it was awful. you wouldn't say you liked it if you were a real fan of the franchises. they took a steaming dump on both of them in this movie. even avp requiem did a better job than this one, making the predators heartless killers again instead of steroid pumped noble faggots again, and by killing the humans in the movie like flies instead of having the silly black girl turn into a predator.

ranking:
predator> alien> predator 2> alien 3> aliens> prometheus> alien resurrection> predators> alien covenant> avp: requiem> a steaming pile of dog poo>>> avp

I also like it.
It's terrible, but it's still really entertaining... to me at least.
AVP 2 is genuinely terrible and not very entertaining though.

>RLM didn't like it so Sup Forums must hate it
I hate that this is true like half the time

Unrated has some trying...

But for fuck sake. How thought PG-13 alien and predator is good thing?

having a pyramid in the arctic was a cool locale. shame about the movie though

Its actually my favorite Alien movie

Alien and Aliens would be PG-13 if they came out in 2004.

AvP is a legitimately good film, it has the best atmosphere out of all the sequels except perhaps Alien 3. The protagonist could have been better, but then I never thought much of Ripley either.

The scenes where the interaction ancient civilization with the predator and the predators last stand with horde of aliens is pretty cool too

I didn't hate it.

plebs of the highest magnitude

>Poser who cares more about what others think of them than what they genuinely enjoy

no, man, I'm pointing out that if you liked avp you have shit taste, which is a simple fact. learn not to project.

Your tastes are determined from reddit's list of best films, you have no sense of your own and your opinions are worthless, both to me and the world in general.

at least it's better than the sequel because you can actually see stuff happen

You didn't wear night vision goggle when you watching this. what a fucking pleb

youtu.be/OCy7OdE8DGk

But they're not heartless killers user, they're hunters.

this is still the most horribly lit and shot action sequence I've seen in any film ever

agreed op, it's a perfect comfy "horror" flick.

actually i might re-watch it for halloween just for kicks

I didn't see AvP2
I went to the cinema, bought a ticket for it, sat down and watched it but didn't see it
I could not make out shit in that movie! It was so fucking dark! Honestly, it's the only time that I've ever demanded a refund for a movie. How anybody could actually 'watch' that film is fucking beyond me.

>waah waah waah baby want bottle reddit
good rebuttal, faggot

Agreed, I had to turn up the contrast and saturation to 100 to make out a fucking thing

requiem would have been great if it wasn't for the cliche teenagers and dark / night scenes where you can't even see what's happening