Forgotten Languages Thread #4

Interesting developments in last thread, including response from one of the site creators. Continued here.

Previous Thread: Other threads to read to catch up:

Forgotten Languages Thread
>Summing up: accepting simple explanations is rewarding, and creates pleasant feelings of understanding in an otherwise stressed society. XViS is a powerful tool for non-invasive psychological belief forming, encoding, and false memory formation. Society has never been so ready to accept specific distorted views of reality."

>"Memes allow to modify brain connectivity in specific ways, and to elicit neurodynamics processes that finally encode beliefs. We can so far force a target brain to filter incoming information the way we wish, and we can get that target brain to distort and transmits further the information we want to."

>"Conspiracy theory may be treated as a memeplex that is easily activated by various pieces of information, giving it meaning consistent with the memeplex responses. From neurobiological perspective learning requires adaptation, changing functional connectivity, adjusting physical structure of the brain. Learning is thus energy-consuming, requires effort that should be carried out only when there are potential benefits."

>"Social networking allows us to add new information to the existing pool of interacting memes, or attractor states - the so-called memeplex - which is then replicated further. As we control the information being fed, we obviously control what beliefs will finally be encoded in millions of brains"

>"Once a set of distorted memory states is entrenched it becomes a powerful force, attracting and distorting all information that has some associations with these states, creating even broader basins of attractors. Encoding of information in this way enhances the memeplex and is one of the reasons why conspiracy theories are so persistent."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT5BVlY9KBs
videocopilot.net/
bodley30.bodley.ox.ac.uk:8180/luna/servlet/view/all/what/MS. Don. d. 85?sort=Shelfmark
historicproperties.arc.nasa.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
youtube.com/watch?v=pIamzBSNzHc&ab_channel=SonsofAshtar
lingvoforum.net/index.php/topic,30262.25.html?PHPSESSID=2cabf093d11708163e08ebe08479f40a
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg7
youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=4piaA_nCfKY&ab_channel=VesnaDharma
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/08/hannah-arendt-and-deconstruction-of.html
vice.com/video/the-toad-prophet-464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some1 repost those e-mails from last one

I at least hope they aren't cancer vids. I'm starting to wonder if I should get a trip so if I "disappear" people will know.

Link to videos from Forgotten Languages.

NOTE: Watch at own risk. It is recommended that you read prior threads before delving into their videos.

Trip report. I watched too many of the videos yesterday and after 24 hours I feel different. I have a head cold, congestion, and a headache, and I'm far from prone to getting sick. I feel weird and it reminds me vaguely of Mulholland Drive.

Don't watch the videos, in my opinion. I agree with the user who said they exist to fuck with the heads of Chinese analysts who are forced to dissect them

>Maybe ultimately the theory of this "universal" language that they are working to use/discover has everything to do with light.

>The eye being what collects the information and decodes it in the subconscious. If you can 'encode' specific information into light, you thus transfer information to the intended recipient.

>It's starting to seem likely Forgotten Languages' research on human behavior, languages both current and old as well as newly created through Nodespaces, all working towards being able to encode information in a non-semantic and no proto-linguistic way.

>This would mean, simply through light you are able to change perspective and ideas, as well as transfer this same information to other 'beings'. But in order to do that, you must first be able to do it with your own species.

>And of course, video is the capturing of light which then transfers information. But it's more complicated than that. The encoding of the information would be into light when it is played back.

>You end up having the information included in the original footage or imagery, but then an alternate layer through encoded light. That way you break the boundaries of language and visual communication and ultimately open a new way to communicate without need to understand the language or visual imagery. Fundamentally, creating a universally understood transfer of information. A universal language if you will.

>NOTE: Watch at own risk. It is recommended that you read prior threads before delving into their videos.

ayy lmao, there's some recognizable video copilot presets in there.
mind bending stuff.

does someone can explain to me in different words please?
What is this?

What's a copilot preset, toothpaste friend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT5BVlY9KBs

>falling for another stupid hoax this quickly after the last one
Silly willy-nilly Billys.

>dat flag

Email one

Oh hey it's you again, the Israeli molecular bio Ph.D. student roleplayer

Shouldn't you be getting ready for your Monday morning group presentation

Are you guys unironically serious with these threads ?

it's not fair. becuase of muh English

Email 2

plugins for after effects and stock footage
videocopilot.net/

What if the hoax of the "stupid hoax" was to look like a stupid hoax

Cast a wide net, then throw back the bait fish

>What if the hoax of the "stupid hoax" was to look like a stupid hoax
my head m8

I doubt it.

Next thread you should add that this is related to CERN and this is tower of babylon-tier.

>using Zn-finger conjugated response element detection

actually that makes sense

>identified by promoter bashing[,] population-scale dosage

i think just missing a comma, then it makes sense, it reads just about the same as everything else in this field

DICER is nice. Is it a coincidence there are so many RNAfags in here?

>Collection of documents some of which are sighted by forgotten languages
bodley30.bodley.ox.ac.uk:8180/luna/servlet/view/all/what/MS. Don. d. 85?sort=Shelfmark

user says IP was traced to pic related. Which turns out to be research with NASA's Ames Research Center
>website ip: 74.125.21.121
>location: 37.4192 -122.0574
historicproperties.arc.nasa.gov/

Posting what the potato-nigger was supposedly rambling on about in the original BSE thread (wasn't there) which caught everyone's attention.

There was also an Irish poster on a lot of former of these threads, with no more than a couple post all looking like "you don't know what you're dealing with" and "don't dig too deep".
He wouldn't respond to any inquiry.

Ok, I'm off to bed, nice hanging out with you anons

One of the more worthwhile Sup Forums experiences from 2016 thus far

See you in another thread soon? Remember that Catholicism is our strongest and best meme

ᴯᴲᴳᴵᴺ᷁ ᷂᷁

From Tower of Babel, friends

Relevant Evola:
>The historical memory of that center gradually disappeared in the civilizations that derived from it but in which elements of the ancient heritage were retained in the blood of the dominating castes, the roots of various languages, and also in social institutions, signs, rituals, and hierograms. In the Hebrew tradition, the theme of the tower of Babel, with the ensuing punishment represented by the "confusion of the various languages" (Gen. 11:7), may refer to the period in which the unitary tradition was lost and the various forms of civilization were dissociated from their common origin and could no longer understand each other after the catastrophe of die Flood ended the cycle of Atlantic mankind. The historical memory was often preserved in myth, that is, in metahistory.

He's talking about a cultural hermeticism of sorts (shared symbolic correspondences) that once existed, maybe in "Hyperborean" culture

If you haven't read Evola you should, I used to think Atlantis / Hyperborea fags were ATT / GLP tier trash but maybe there's a reason there's so much obvious noise around those subjects

Not saying we can know anything about the actual history of such but he makes an incredibly strong case for a history of civilization far older than what we tend to believe from academics, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

>Wow it's an ancient site older than even what all the smart people say about agriculture! Let alone Stonehenge and such
>It's only intact because the people who built it decided to bury it for safekeeping
>Uh must an agricultural temple the very first temple created to celebrate the discovery of agriculture yep

i'm waiting

Pls don't get mad when it's another anti abortion video

Wow what did he mean by this

>im-fucking-plying

A-are you the original poster?

Err... guys. This stuff is from a small group of people spouting techno-babble make their own esoteric Lovecraftian mythos to feel important 100%

really made neurons fire in my mind in a way that they have not fired before

Nordic aliens best aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=pIamzBSNzHc&ab_channel=SonsofAshtar

>milDMT

Oh lawd. The .mil never stopped these experiments, did they?

Lookup ancient hebrew. Its a language built for memes.

Where/what was the CERN connection? Must have missed it.

you mean these ones

really made me blink

Also relevant:

Ayndryl discussing the linguistic work of forgotten languages on a linguistic forum: >lingvoforum.net/index.php/topic,30262.25.html?PHPSESSID=2cabf093d11708163e08ebe08479f40a

Also, Ayndryl contributing to abovetopsecret .com thread some time ago: >abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg7

Luciferian and high energy particle stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0

One more for you, threadfriends

This is LARP bullshit. What a condescending question.

>Why is destroying your planet so important to you?

hit me up with the brain tumor videos so I can relieve myself of having to share a planet with these people.

A lot of work over 7 years for that. And still being updated. A new video was posted yesterday and new post on the site today. It's stayed actively consistently for the majority of it's existence.

The amount of time and effort, as well as funding for the research, points to the idea that its not just some random hobbyists.

I think this all Forgotten Languages is just a way to promotes his electronic music.
youtube.com/watch?v=4piaA_nCfKY&ab_channel=VesnaDharma

Is that a Skedar?

You would say that:

Izmir Secret Communities under Ottoman Rule
>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/08/hannah-arendt-and-deconstruction-of.html

>There existed a secret Jewish-Christian sect emerging from Sabbatean circles in Prague in the 1720s that was based on documents of the Moravian Church first published in the late nineteenth century. He assumed, based on his reading of these documents, that this sect was established as early as the late seventeenth century.

>In the case of the kabbalah, the situation was even more complicated and painful to the guardians of Jewish culture because the Christians had jumped the gun, so to speak, by publishing at their will what the rabbis would never have allowed their own coreligionists to do so openly. And these same Christian Hebraists were taking liberties with previously protected Jewish secrets in a manner the rabbis deemed irresponsible and theologically dangerous.

I don't see how this links to forgotten languages.

oh look another (((nothing))) thread that leads to (((abortion is bad)))

yeah. all those coordinates in the last thread and shit in the last thread and this continuing alien talk just got me reminiscing.

People will go to great extents to get a sense of superiority, even for devious purposes such as tricking large communities. Never undermine the strength of the human will and the motives behind them.

FL is hosted on blogspot, Google's free blogging service that anyone can use.

Tracing FL to Google servers accomplishes nothing.

Nubs need to learn 2 internet.

sitelen sona ni li mute wawa

sona pona tawa lawa mi

>hit me up with the brain tumor videos

Long Live the New Flesh!

>the first test subject, a suicide soldier from the Islamic State, was administered a high dose of milDMT that made him feel blissfully enfolded, comforted, bathed in love, a regression to and activation of infantile longing by the promise that a benign deity would reward childlike surrender with permanent euphoria.

how stupid him askig why we destroy the planet after explaining that we predate or are prey. he answered his own question placing the question at the end, what an idiot.

Aggressive thoughtforms brought into meta-existence via memetic transfer for the purpose of [X]...
Whoever Andryl and his asossciates are, they are doing something that is immensely fucking twisted.

vice.com/video/the-toad-prophet-464

how the fuck did Sup Forums suddenly become a crossover of Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /x/?
sod off you fucking cunts

>"hidden sector"
what did she mean by this?

>communicate with nuclear subs
whose?

>focus on beloved ones.
why?

> why is destroying your planet so important for you?
money.

What would you like to discuss?

Watching ForgottenLanguages on YouTube gave me P.E.P.E.'s Shaliday as a recommended video. We must be more than half their traffic.

It seems like they hitched a ride on BSE in order to go viral.

the rise of the alt-right, Sick Hillary and frog memes, obviously :^)

>captcha: goldberg 5 km

Then make a thread for it.

Easy. Simple. Done.

We are ALL their traffic

If I remember correctly, another one of their users answered questions in the ATS thread. The same "predator" and "prey" metaphor was used and it made the users there very uncomfortable.

Basically what she said was "prey is only prey if a predator is around, but a predator is always a predator".

I think this is their round about way of telling you to stay away from them, lest you turn yourself into prey vey proximity.

Is true that it fucks your mind ?

is anyone who watched the videos the other day here now? how are you feeling?

Yes. I don't recommend it.

Email-user here, still no response to my answer and question.

>hidden sector
I believe, at least looking at the article on forgottenlanguage, that hidden sectors are essentially free spaces in particles that can be filled with "something" to transfer information from one point to another by hitching a ride. At least, from what I can infer, I have never taken a physics course.

>communicate with nuclear subs
Whoever "they" work for presumably.

>focus on beloved ones
Either he's warning me this is a deep rabbit hole or that was a threat, which is ineffective since I have nothing to really lose.

>why is destroying your planet so important to you?
I gave him two answers, see pic-related. I understand that my answer was pretentious, but this is all subjective.

Weird dream, smelled fire. Only watched a few yesterday.

On video 119/226, gonna make it all the way and see what happens.

Yes. The videos are designed as memetic experiences which facilitate the transfer of an engineered Thoughtform.

If the what and how of this don't make sense, the previous paragraph does not make sense, it is in your own interests to stay the fuck away from Forbidden Languages.

Again; this site and their content are Infohazards.

>"prey is only prey if a predator is around, but a predator is always a predator"
I wonder if they're also scared and poking at things they don't understand. Perhaps they're trying to get attention but also trying to limit the collateral damage.

I had weird dreams and don't feel well, psychologically speaking. I'm 27 now and it reminds me of being 19 years old and experimenting with hallucinogens... My entire life seems like a bad trip at the moment.

I'm not joking. I didn't believe that the videos would do anything, but last night I woke up at 3:30AM and started pacing around and felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown.

Probably not everyone is going to get fucked up like I am. It's not going to be a 100% hit rate... by watching these videos, you're playing Russian Roulette with your brain. Don't do it.

i did not sleep at all last night. maybe i was excited or maybe i was mind altered, i'm not sure.

Make sure to play P.E.P.E. for thoughtform defense.

Hard to tell. We've had mixed reviews. But based on what we've found in the past few threads, they are likely experimenting with it.

It's best to be cautious when watching them if you do. They do use visual layering, and elements are meant to guide your eyes. Specific rhythms and tones and uses of light attempting to create effects.

Also grotesque imagery often used to emphasis the hidden messages or information. This goes for many of the images on the site as well.

Read up on the previous threads to get a better picture. My summary is only a small glimpse into the use of tactics they are potentially using in the videos.

Some of the videos could make you dizzy, or potentially cause headaches or pressure in the eyes. The most noticeable effect is it can easily make you concentrate. When you finish watching some of them you will feel like you've been really focused.

Tl;dr.

The illusion is complex or is complexity part of the illusion?

they should really rename the term "memetic", it has become a meme now, unironically

nobody have informations about the danger of getting alzheimer viewing this ? being a doctor just consist of remembering shit and talking nosenses

Maybe we should call in the fringelords.

Nice digis

for the kek glory nice gets

herewego.jpg

wasted get by a shit skinned colombian

A fucking ice pop

So what you're saying is gas the jews and destroy Islam?

checked

call them we need them to watch thoughs vids

WASTED

KEK IS LIKE US!

fucken wasted get

>t. Jaden Smith

Also checked

Thanks pablo.

The illusion is the complexity.

STOP WASTING KEK'S POWER

And I don't mean they help concentration. They will make you feel like you've been really concentrating in a way that is tiring.

Also, research on the site shows they want to encode information into essentially light, allowing the transfer of information without necessarily needing context or understanding. So attempts at primal levels of communication in a sense. Or universal communication.

You can consider yourself a genuine pig if you watch them.

Talk about wasted get
Is the real deal