So which Green Lantern do you think we're going to get in the Justice League movie?

So which Green Lantern do you think we're going to get in the Justice League movie?
Personally, I'd like to see either Kyle Rayner or Guy Garnder but chances are more likely than not we'll get Jon Stewart for the minority ticket
or Hal Jordan for the origins and
>muh casual audience

Also
>inb4 we're not getting Green Lantern
We all know that Superman's going to resurrect for the final battle against Darkseid - it's like the worst-kept secret at DC.
We all know how it's gonna go - when all seems lost there'll be a camera pan over Clark Kent's grave, some background shot with a loud noise and then he'll fly into the action.

They're blatantly holding GL back for the climax reveal. I just wish it could be one of the other Lantern's for a change.
Much as I'd rather not, I'd have to put my money down on Hal for the inevitable reboot solo movie.

Jessica Cruz

I'm hoping for Hal in JL, then Hal & John in GLC

Guy would be cool too

Green Lantern movie will never come out.Hell, even The Flash and Cyborg might get shitcanned if Justice League and Wonder Woman bomb.

WB doesn't know what to do with cape stories. They had the Joker and they turned him into a steaming pile of shit. Not a chance in hell they can do a good Green Lantern. Just give the fucking rights to CW already

Wait, there's a GLC movie?

It should be Kyle,he would be a good audience surrogate with John as the straight man and hal the infamous one who gets resurrected rebirth style at the end of the first one

Setup kyle in jl, namedrop hal. Hal shows up in the gl movie

Or more ideally have hal ded and stewart be around

mostly cause i wanna see if dc has the balls to do specter

the 2020 GL movie got retitled to GLC

We're not getting him until 2020 (if at all) so what does it matter? We'll probably get Hal training Stewart

>even The Flash and Cyborg might get shitcanned if Justice League and Wonder Woman bomb.

So they've been confirmed to not be happening?

>CW
die. might've as well said marvel.

>>inb4 we're not getting Green Lantern
wouldn't there be leaks and casting news if anything significant GL related was happening in JL? WB really doesn't give a fuck about GL

Both have been delayed, and Flash is still looking for a director. They need to start production in March

Cyborg has been officially cancelled. Flash still doesn't have a director and they've gone through 3

>Cyborg has been officially cancelled.
To make a Teen Titans movie right?

Jon is the one for the casual audience though

I'd like John, I guess, since he is muh GL because of JLU
It'd be fun to have Guy
But of course we are gonna get Hal.

Banking on Baz.

He's actually my favorite Lantern. His costume is fucking sick, and he's actually got personality.

Hal is generic savvy playboy.

John is generic mean grouchy military man

Kyle is a Gary Sue

Guy is annoying as fuck

Jessica is thicc but not much else

Simon is best Lantern

I see that you hate anything that is actually good. True contrarian.

Guy would never fucking work in a movie. Kyle probably wouldn't either.

John is an easy pick since muhreens and his constructs being literal weapons most of the time, also hitting on that minority quota AND being recognizable for the people who only watched the JL cartoon. Although Hal would be an easy pick for people who actually read any GL comics, I highly doubt they would try to associate the last GL movie with the cinematic universe, unless there's a hard reboot on the way. Simon and Jessica are probably too new to be even considered, but considering he's a muslim, hey, who knows.

Alan and Guy are also acceptable

Johns pushed cyborg to the suits so Hal would be shielded from being replaced by token black guy, now cyborg ruined the flash movie he pitched and the gl movie some executives wants is with young Kyle and fallen hero Hal. Johns shot his pets without even knowing. I really hope it's Kyle and eventually guy.

I don't care who it is, just make it good.

>Kyle Rayner

this. the GL movie is gonna scare WB from having GL on the big screen for at least another decade

Starts with Kyle was Green Lantern and John's as Green Lantern commander or whatever.
Hal already went Parallax and killed the Guardians 'cuz fuck'em

Stewart is actually a decent character rather than a forced token. Whoever they get for that role, he'll hopefully be an improvement over the Ryan Reynolds incarnation.

Literally the only way they could fuck it up would be to get all SJW preachy, i.e. inserting BLM bullshit.

Screw it all. I grew up with the Justice League cartoon and I want my badass John Stewart.

>Alan can't be on CW because GL ban
>but he'll never be in DCEU either
life isn't fair

I say they should have 2 GLs
One veteran (Hal, Guy, or John) and one rookie (Kyle, Simon, or Jessica)
Veteran would be training them (If guy or half, using this as an excuse to crash at the rookie appartment).
And near the end the veteran would go one against army heroic sacrifice holding the lime against invading aliens (Like a star wars level laser fight that will finally make GL seem cool to casuals)

Anyone know to fucking turn autocorrect off a tablet?

Michael Carter

>Stewart is actually a decent character
kek
Not since the 2000s

I hope it's john

They should start with Hal Parallaxed, Guy as veteran, Kyle as newbie who gets ring. Stewart is dead or w/e. Then Hal becomes Spectre, and we get a goddamn Spectre solo movie.

Alternatively, use Hal in JL, and adapt his arc from New Frontier.

I want the original one

Allan Scott

What a wasted design.

jon steward is my fawovit gween laterm