German State TV Encourages White Women to Wear Hijab

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=pu9K2TCON58

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11559451
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-german-chancellor-says-multiculturalism-is-a-sham-a6773111.html
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-merkel-immigration-idUKTRE69F19T20101016
arabic.zdf.de,
youtube.com/watch?v=P5K8s4Ibq8A
euobserver.com/tickers/135094
rt.com/news/359118-germany-migrants-refugees-vacation/
france24.com/en/20160413-france-pm-valls-backs-muslim-headscarf-ban-universities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProSieben
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban
youtu.be/WhPdVsoy3YY?t=2m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These fucking women are out of their mind

KEK MATE GERMANISTAN.

Don't see the problem here. Looks bretty gud, desu senpai.

Pro 7 isnt state TV you Monkey, its private.

>German media advertises wearing the hijab
>doesn't wear the hijab right
>advertises it as a type of fashion

German media confirmed for retarded

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you mean HUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHUE

isn't that cultural approbation tho?
this is problematic

''Merkel demands rapists put hijab on women before rape'', "Allah wants this way" she added.

time to seek asylum in the based Switzerlands

I saw Muslim women fully veiled from head to toe in germany. You could only see the eyes.

How is that allowed?
The most pathetic is that the Germans walking by didn't seem to be bothered by it. I was the only one who gave them a look of disgust

>new national anthem of germany
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Christ, just don't watch it and be done with it.

If you're chimping out this bad about it you'll probably make even more people aware of it.

The free market will fix it, the movie or series or whatever it is will flop and bam.

>it's beautiful that women are not allowed to dress how they like, if they show too much of themselves men will harm them and they'll be branded as immoral whores

What the fucking fuck

Do they not understand that it's not just a fashion statement? It's actually oppressing towards women? What

She looks like a pirate.

Germany YES! Way to throw off the oppressive shackles of .. oh wait.

>not covering legs
stoned

WOMEN IN WEST USED TO WEAR SCARVES ALL THE TIME. WHY DO WE HAVE TO ADOPT SANDNIGGER CULTURE?

>Private

>German taxpayers have to pay a mandatory State Media broadcasting fee to finance the government owned Television and Radio channels. All private channels belong to just three companies. This particularly Channel is called “Pro 7” and belongs to the Lavena Holding 4 GmbH which also owns other major Entertainment and News channels. The ad campaign was funded by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in 2012.

>Even if you can prove that you own neither a Television nor Radio, the state forces you to pay the fee. People have been imprisoned for refusing to pay it. In a recent case, a 46 year old German woman from Thuringia was sentenced to 6 months in prison for not paying her broadcasting fee, totaling 196€ ($220), for ideological reasons. Due to public outcry, she was released after serving 2 months in prison.

Is Germany run by Vault-Tec now? Just trying to see how completely they can fuck with people?

extreme leftism is a mental illness, what more do you want

looks authentic.

fuck me. unbelievable.

The fuck is everyone fasinated by muslims so much for?

So that's why Jews stopped throwing too much money on regular sjws for now, they would be screaming cultural appropriation.

>implying muslim culture isnt superior to primitive german '''culture'''

It's just natural that the barbarians are trying to emulate their betters

>free market

Where?

>UNESCO

Hmm JC this sounds similar.

>extreme leftism
>extreme

I'll free market my foot up your ass, Kraut.

yes, the spectrum has shifted so much to the left that what is now seen left is actually extreme left, what is seen as centric is left etc.

Trips of truth
>SAVE ME

I smell a (((Soros))) behind this hilarity.

We will wake up

Again you are too stupid to get the facts.

The broadcasting fee which is highly critiszed goes to the state media like ARD, ZDF, WDR etc.

Pro 7 is like RTL or Sat 1 a private company and gets no money from that, they are mostly financed through Advertisment.

They're just getting ready for the future.

> Look at me, I'm a commie!

the forced oppression of women is beautiful....well okay you stupid bitches asked for this. guess no more slut walks.

Good luck.

>implying free market capitalism isn't the driving force behind globalism and open borders

so what are you saying is that money from taxpayer doesn't fund anti-german propaganda?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

Except the real one isn't of fancy silk and pretty colors. Or has cleavage, or shows legs.

The real one is a black mattress made of polyester.

Pro 7 isn't publicly funded pablo

>(((United Nations)))

No you mongrel, is say that in this special case the media company isnt state funded, no matter what you claim.

And taht whore in the lasz video you posted is Lamya Kaddor, the typical leftist muslim which runs around almost every TV show spreading her Takiya.
And that show was/is on the WDR, which is so leftist that its called " Westdeutscher Rotfunk " by the common people.

I don't want any muslims or Islamic customs in our countries but I wish more women would wear Christian headscarves.

With how the world is right now and where it's moving to, you guys will keep on dreaming.
Seriously, it's easier to wake up Cthulhu than Germany or Sweden right now.

Illegal state TV propaganda "totally not a tax" is paid to STATE TV.
WHICH PRO 7 IS NOT. IT'S A FUCKING PRIVATE CHANNEL AND EVEN MORE JEWISH THAN OUR KEKED AND BIASED STATE TV.

question for germanistan bros:

Merkel says German multicultural society has failed
17 October 2010
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11559451

German Chancellor says multiculturalism is a sham
14 December 2015
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-german-chancellor-says-multiculturalism-is-a-sham-a6773111.html

Did you believe in her or every 5 years you forget about the past 5 years?

> every 5 years you forget about the past 5 years?
What do you think happened in 1950?

>Did you believe in her or every 5 years you forget about the past 5 years?

Hint:
Politics is built on the foundation that politicians get paid for following politics, while normal people can only follow politics peripherally through a filter.

A normal human being does not have the time to dissect everything a politician does.

At least we don't have first past the post. This already makes our election system infinitely better than America's "let's cuntpunt each other into state shutdown" system.

So Germany, along with Sweden, is simply the perfect example of what extreme this leftist mental illness will lead?

This shit can't be real. Top cuck!

Angela Merkel: "lmmigrants should learn to speak German"
17 October 2010

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-merkel-immigration-idUKTRE69F19T20101016

Just looked it up, it's from 5 years ago and was thankfully cancelled after a short period.

>ZDF

The ZDF has even set up a dedicated Arabic subdomain on its website: arabic.zdf.de, as well as a mobile site called “ZDFarabic”.

Why are you paying for that website user?

Correction

Angela Merkel: "German citizens should be welcoming to Immigrants and learn Arabic, starting in school"

Konrad Adenauer: "Was interessiert mich mein geschwätze von gestern?"

Translation: "Why would I care about my rambling of yesterday?"

Remember, politicians are sociopaths and you must be autistic to actually follow their whims.

>geschwätze von gestern
>Geschwätz von Gestern
Fuck, too much English fucked over my ability to write proper German.

well, do you know to scream "please don't rape me" or "please use condom Ahmad! " ?

Perhaps you could learn how to say it in Arab by taking free arab classes.

I could also make a lampshade out of your skin.

Remove locusts.

Aww got lost from the Trump general?

It's just to get used to it.
Can't go full burka overnight.

In a couple of months they will teach the proper way to wear it.
In 6 months they will introduce the very fashionable face veil.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5K8s4Ibq8A

Kanzler der Alliierten!!

Based as fuck those oldschool SPD.

German goes to class. Teacher tell them
In case of rape you must know how to say this in arabic:

"Please ahmad, rape my nice german ass but do not cum inside my mouth"

If he is too angry you could add
"Allahu Akbar! My nice german ass truly belongs to supreme arab dick but please use condom"

>Why are you paying for that website user?

We can thank the allies for that who believed we need a " good democratic " media system like the BBc to keep us away from being evil Nazis again.

Of course all this turned around in the last 70 years to some Orwellian Nightmare, although the majority despises it and calls it " Lügenpresse " for a reason.

Pretty big talk coming from someone living in a country which is the ugly epithome of race mixing, violence, Ghettos, diseases, corruption and free running Niggers in general.

It used to be that each day yielded a new piece of news, trend, hashtag, or popular leddit post that made me sigh and flop back in my chain in resignation.

Now that sort of thing comes by the hour.

OUR
PATIENCE
HAS
ITS
LIMITS

Unbelievable! Our military is doing overtime to quench the german thirst for muslim cocks, we will have a shortage of paper soon because of all the IDs we are printing, and they make ads such as these to instigate them even more?!

Unacceptable! Germany, i demand an explanation now

>although the majority despises it

German government approves €20bn refugee package
euobserver.com/tickers/135094

You can't blame the allies for that Fritz. You voted for them.

There is no need to get triggered friend. We are not your enemy.

Face of a Dying Nation needs to remind people to like the video at the very start, not when it's too late.

It's fucking 5 years old don't believe everything just because it's in the OP idiot. Just google the shitty catchphrase and look at the date.

Time for some good old hail victory.

my country was always like that.

how do you feel about turning a good country into "race mixing, violence, Ghettos, diseases, corruption and free running Niggers" ?

Remember, this is clickbait: the board.

It's a place where Brazilian locusts, Australian shitposters and leafy cucks go to spew shit together with bots, paid shills, deluded people lost on their way to /x/, children trying to start shit and idiots too naive to ignore bait.

>people vote for certain political parties
>most are retarded but not doing any major damage
>all of a sudden the head of state acts totally irrational two years after the last election
>Hurr durr stupid germans electing them

Do you really want to go down this road while especially looking at brazilian politics ?

How did he get his legs to do that?

>how do you feel about turning a good country into "race mixing, violence, Ghettos, diseases, corruption and free running Niggers" ?

I dont know because i dont live in the USA.

I dont care anymore let it all go to shit

Refugees in Germany go on ‘vacation’ to war-torn homelands
Published time: 12 Sep, 2016 23:20
>Asylum seekers from Syria, Iraq and other war-torn states who are registered as refugees and receive social benefits in Germany do not hesitate to opt for a “vacation” in their war-ravaged countries, a German media report has discovered.

rt.com/news/359118-germany-migrants-refugees-vacation/

>social benefits
>opt for a “vacation” in their war-ravaged countries

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Oh yeah, speaking of German television, why is it so shit?

I was in another country (not Germany or Austria), and they had on this one channel that was abysmally bad. A handful of half-arsed hipster things like cooking cactuses and looking around a city for phone booths during the day, then dubbing of crappy American superhero/secret agent shows I've never even heard of.
Spanish television was far more entertaining by contrast. Sexy newscasters reporting on how lots of families were enjoying the beaches and nice weather all over the country, then later a home-grown tv show in a pseudo-historical tamer titillation style than Game of Thrones. By contrast the Germans had no fun or originality.

Germans embracing Allah, very good to see. Hitler can rest in peace knowing Germany is watched over by Allah. Thanks op.

you're just mad because you're basically leaf-tier cucked

Meanwhile in France :
france24.com/en/20160413-france-pm-valls-backs-muslim-headscarf-ban-universities

At least we are not totally cucked yet r-right guys?

True, the sad thing is there are no good alternatives with memes this good. Still there can be good discussion on Sup Forums depending on the topic (and time of day)

>pro sieben (tv channels name)

> Since 2003 the station, part ProSiebenSat.1 Media, is owned by a group of investors led by Haim Saban.

>Haim Saban (/səˈbɑːn/; Hebrew: חיים סבן; Arabic: حاييم صبان; born October 15, 1944) is an Jewish Egyptian-born Israeli-American media proprietor, investor, philanthropist, musician, record, film & television producer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProSieben
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

youtu.be/WhPdVsoy3YY?t=2m54s

Why are germans so autistic?

>I was in another country (not Germany or Austria),
>totally German TV

wat

Tolerance =/= submission.

Islam means submission.

Looks like they're winning.

>German
>link Dutch or something video
Good job

german government =/= german populace
once you vote stupid, you are stuck with stupid

2:54 seconds in the video is a german autist.

It was a hotel. They had the BBC too.

Hurry the fuck up then.

>NO
>BREAKS
>ON
>THIS
>RIDE
NO
BREAKS
ON
THIS
RIDE

>once you vote stupid
For how long are you germans doing it? 20? 30 years?

I used to respect most of germans but you guys seem complete brainwashed liberals

It's almost hopeless