Should I watch Blade Runner 2049 again as 3d or 2d?

Should I watch Blade Runner 2049 again as 3d or 2d?

Judging by the flopping box office, the OP didnt see it either 3d or 2d. Just see the pirated cam version again.

Watch it again as just slightly drunk.
I basically cried like a bitch for the first time in the theater on my second viewing while slightly tipsy, the alcohol let my emotional guard down completely.

fuck man that's exactly what I was planning to spend my day on tomorrow, good to hear that it works

are you literally me, i caught a light buzz before the film and bawled like a little girl when luv stepped on the usb stick

the cgi scenes looks like PS4, dosne't matter

Not OP - What about 3D IMAX? Worth it. First watching was in standard 2D.

I saw it in IMAX 2D, was incredible

I saw it 3d first time I was just wondering hows the 2d version.

IMAX 2d is definitely the best way to see it, there's less viewings for that than imax 3d though which sucks

IMAX 3D was great for the scenes with close ups against monitors.

Anyone seen it with D-Box?

Worth it?

What? Are you one of those idiots who thinks all CGI is bad? Blade Runner 2049 has some of the best CGI I've ever seen. I've seen it twice and neither time did any CGI break my immersion.

After he leaves the Bautista farm there's a shot of the car flying over the cityscape and the CG of the car is drastically,noticeably worse than the CG of the cityscape.
BUT OTHER THAN THAT ONE MOMENT you are correct, it was visually impeccable and the sex scene with Joi is a singular achievement

I can't buy booze until tomorrow, is it really that good tipsy that I should hold off on seeing it today?

Holy shit do you live in one of those fucked up states like Pennsylvania that don't sell booze on Sunday? Nightmarish.

Yep. You think it's worth waiting to see it tipsy?

Nope, you don't need drugs to enjoy things user

>Finally got my Moviepass
I'm gonna see it a 3rd time

I don't drink too be happy user

I never saw the appeal of watching movies on a chair that shakes