>South park >>>> World peace
South park was actually funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnY5YK2ttaM
youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ycw0d_Uow
youtube.com/watch?v=N-MkduVh0wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't like Zuckerburg's shtoyle

why can't i enjoy both? must we live in a world of absolutes?

what exactly did they parody and why was it so funny?

If you enjoy South Park then you belong on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums
Please delete your thread before it gets done for you.

>repeat bizarre Enter the Dragon reference that doesn't actually have anything to with Mark Zuckerberg ad nauseam
>"LOL COMEDY GOLD" -Sup Forums

Literal manatee joke

I didn't like it.

Not even got this style "joke"

>that doesn't actually have anything to with Mark Zuckerberg
It's because he did an interview with a delay, which made it look like an old kungfu movie with bad dubbing or syncing.

it wasnt funny at all I still dont understand why they thought a joke that wasnt funny the first time could carry an episode.
I would forgive them if there was more to it, if it was actually the reference I thought it was-cleverbot in human form-which would have been way more creative, but instead its just some stupid karate movie dub parody? Why? What a deflection, all the social commentary you could do on the guy, all the data mining and the selling personal info, but nah "facebook is intrusive lol get it you cant block him like bruce lee!" how about "i am a collective conciousness developed by years of internet data mining and our AI has become so powerful that its taken human form and now owns the internet"
but nah, stupid karate movie reference with no depth

how many peolpe saw or were aware of that interview?
i know most people on here werent aware of it until some user posted it
also do you really think that was the funniest thing they could come up with to make fun of zucc?

This was unironically the funniest South Park has been in years.

how so? what was so funny about it?

> you really think that was the funniest thing they could come up with to make fun of zucc?

Well yeah. Considering Zuckerburg gets very little attention outside of Sup Forums topics.

It's gotten way too preachy the last few years, especially when they switched from purely episodal to a seasonal narrative. This was just purely poking fun at the interview, while finally not taking itself so seriously anymore, like they have done lately.

I liked it, it made me laugh, so i thought it was funny. Pretty much nothing more than that, only dipshits try to analyze south park.

so you really knew about the interview before you saw SP lampoon it?

I didn't get the joke so I didn't enjoy it. I'm actually surprised they focused on such a fringe joke considering other topics they've done. Pic related.

the guy is the epitome of every evil thought the masses have about the powers that be, he treats the human race like cattle and uses them to improve his replacement for the human brain, he's literally the forerunner of our termination by the AI overlords.

yeah I saw that World Peace episode too
#WOKE

Such an episode is beyond their capabilities at this point. Considering they would also want to plug their latest game at the same time.

fuck off you fucking retard this isnt a joke. Every time you solve the captcha youre feeding that same AI overlord, its a real fucking thing that all the top companies (google, facebook, etc) are working on. Theyre able to do this because of idiots like you that allow them to label whistleblowers as conspiracy theorists

going out of his way to have a chinese gf and learn mandarin and still the chinese government tell him to fuck off is hilarious and was ripe for south park to make fun of, as they have made fun of the chinese numerous times

>It's because he did an interview with a delay, which made it look like an old kungfu movie with bad dubbing or syncing.
That's fucking retarded. How many interviews have you seen on tv where this has happened? This isn't something exclusive to Zuck and it's probably not something most people are aware of (again because it's not something that is rare or uncommon)

Sounds like they ran out of ideas and had to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

whoa dude you're right
*hits bong*

This. Was the dubbing/bad samurai movie dialogue some kind of reference?

thats what he gets for being so overtly fucking jewish during talks with the extremely racist and conservative chinese government. Asians dont have a media that subverts the knowledge that jews own america, chinese people just hate jews and theres no propaganda to dissuade them.
>hur ill just racemix and learn chinese so progressive this will show this ancient chinese society how we jews do things what could possibly go wrong!?

>fuck off you fucking retard this isnt a joke. Every time you solve the captcha youre feeding that same AI overlord, its a real fucking thing that all the top companies (google, facebook, etc) are working on. Theyre able to do this because of idiots like you that allow them to label whistleblowers as conspiracy theorists

It parodied Zucc's facebook live visit to Puerto Rico and old bad-dub kung fu movies

it was funny because it was once again South Park not taking itself seriously

hi JIDF

Let me guess
When they make fun of daddy trump they are taking themselves seriously

>Zucc's facebook live visit to Puerto Rico
was that a well enough known thing to parody?
when people or even a comedian thinks of zucc do they immediately think of that puerto rico video?

>dude zuckerberg is short lmao
isn't trey parker a literal cuck

idk maybe it's because his head is waaay thinner than everyone else's

>all the social commentary you could do on the guy

they made the right choice

all non-celebrity south park characters are potato faced

why are you replying to yourself?

>what about we do this in your face pretentious commentary instead?

No thanks

>hi JIDF

It happened like two days before the episode aired and it was on everyone's lips

>everyone's lips
who everyone? the video had low views and not one article anywhere

I didn't get it.

>it was on everyone's lips
>everyone's
Holy shit, you talk like a chick.

yeah but most of them have big heads

see tom cruise is shown as short but it's not that bad because his head is normal relative to other people
because i'm posting multiple images and i want people to see them all

Let's be honest.
South Park lost its touch, its not funny anymore.

>haha le pop culture references

Nu-South Park is fucking awful and you are awful for making this post.

this episode flopped imo

seemed like it was written too quickly and they didn't really know what they wanted to to with it. it was obvious that the entire episode was meant to be a mirror of the russian government fucking with social media to cause social unrest, but the bit with putin felt very shoehorned in

i know they like to write stuff as quickly as possible to always be ultra-topical. and quite often they knock it out of the park. but this one was a flop. like the ipad/human centipede one. good idea but they didn't have enough time to refine the story

So is this thread real, or is everyone here just sneeding? I honestly can't tell anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnY5YK2ttaM

The episode was just a 20 minute ad for their new game user.

They knew exactly waht they wanted to do

does Zuckerberg a ginger?

Because Mark Zuckerberg can't be "blocked" on Facebook. It was referential to how poorly dubbed samurai movies would say something like "It's no use to fight, I cannot be blocked".

the schtoyle thing was a pretty obscure reference from a bruce lee film.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ycw0d_Uow

>SOUTH PARK IS TOO POLITICAL, THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO SILLY PLOTS
>south park does a silly nonsensical episode
>idiots on Sup Forums still somehow see a political backing to it and try to tie it to mde
the election was the worst thing that's ever happened to this site. i hate nu-Sup Forums

>people over 14 still watch south park

>tfw to intelligent to enjoy south park when its not trying to make a social commentary that smart people like me can enjoy

Are you not 58 years old? Shame on you.

>South Park lost its touch, its not funny anymore
This. The show has been on the air 20 years and Its been a gradual deterioration ever since they switched to a social commentary style rather than just making random goofy episodes about things.
Its basically like they just forgot how to be funny and instead rip off headlines because its easier to do than actually coming up with funny material.

>Enter the Dragon
>obscure

Nobody follows Zuckerburg's every move so nobody got the joke. Plus the audience for South Park is moving away from FB. So the writers look detached from their audience, again.

not enough grunchphf jokes, going to back to based daily show

>the election was the worst thing that's ever happened to this site. i hate nu-Sup Forums
4chan has been obnoxiously political since Trayvon and Gamergate, newfag.

That poor innocent baby torn from his mother's arms over a pack of skittles. I hate white Mexicans.

>Nobody follows Zuckerburg's every move so nobody got the joke

Most of south park fans are normies, not facebook-less Sup Forums rejects.

>South Park
Zuckerberg boiled down to a cheap pop culture reference
>World Peace
Zuckerberg is bad so here's goofy bloody violence against him

This place no longer has the right to shit on Family Guy if these shows are what you find "funny"

because this universe and its laws are objective. Your actions are either right or wrong

so unfunny

>All these Sup Forumstards itt talking about how they hated this episode, even though they clearly didn't watch it.
Lmao @ your lives

look up the Zuckerberg VR tour of Puerto Rico

if you don't get the joke, that's your fault. not theirs.

stop being a fucking nigger

what kind of conclusion were you expecting exactly? It's a cartoon. Would it be better if Mister Slave shoved Zuckerburg up his ass?

I didn't even know this show was airing a new season until this thread

I stopped watching that shit years ago, but I distinctly remember one of them recently saying they were tired of political/cultural flavor of the week bullshit parodies and wanted to go back to kid shenanigans in a Colorado town.
Guess that was all bullshit then?

>Its been a gradual deterioration ever since they switched to a social commentary style rather than just making random goofy episodes about things.

So around season 2?

Not that guy but I came in during the Project Chanology days. This isn't the same shit, that was a movement and this is just regular contrarianism. I mean, Tom Cruise was hated and James Cameron loved. Now it's the opposite.

>his place no longer has the right to shit on Family Guy

We never did, its still our favorite show after all these years

How was this episode political? It was an advert for the new game (fuck yearr) and poked fun at Zuckerberg, with a small joke at Putin's expense. That's nitpicking and making mountains out of molehills, but that's to be expected from Sup Forums.

Whats best episode of Season 21 so far?

>getting beat up by the kids
I've never witnessed this shtoyle before!

no gray areas there bud? You seem to be autistic if you think that's how the world works.

What I said was
>political/cultural flavor of the week bullshit parodies
But maybe I misunderstood what they actually meant.
I thought "going back to Cartman dressing up as a robot and messing with butters", "kids being kids" meant actually getting away from mainstream cultural shit of the week, but it probably just meant "let's stop talking about Trump".

KEK I bet you love Trump too. All things are subjective, and everybody is capable of doing wrong and bad. There are no truly evil or truly good people out there. Your sweet grandmother who's like another mother Teresa may be extremely xenophobic and not care for foreigners' suffering, while a sadistic and cruel man may love and care for animals. And anyways, like I said, good and evil are subjective. Being adamant in believing there's only one or the other means you're a child.

>So around season 2?
More like around when the WoW episode came out.

I can agree on deterioration of quality, but not on "switching from social commentary". It is prelevant since the begining.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-MkduVh0wM

WTF am I watching?

it was their best celebrity impersonation in a long time, which is good because zuckerberg will probably be in the news more and more

Zuckerfuck has this delusion that he's going to enter politics so for the last year or so he's been doing 'I am also a common man' whistle stop tours all over the United States and looking really robotic and creepy while doing it.

It may be that they grew tired of shit like that, and/or just wanna try to always change it up. The same old thing gets boring and stagnant. Even if it's not something you like, at least they are doing something different. Better that than the Simpsons, where the show is basically the same shit again and again, with tone and subject matter changing instead of style and narrative.

trey and matt are really starting to lose their touch imo. It's been very noticeable since season 19.

LMAO THERE IS NO GOOD AND EVIL NOTHING MATTERS BRO WUBBA LUBBA DUB

I'm glad they keep churning out those garbage cartoons. Easy to dismiss pretentious retards.

>we
speak for yourself, fucko

Sup Forums is just one person: me

this.

thanks, me
thme

Always got your back bro, you're the best.

t.me

Whoa... I can tell this guy watches Rick and Morty...

what a fucking immense waste of gets, kill yourself right fucking now