Holy shit lars von trier tried to rape bjork

Holy shit lars von trier tried to rape bjork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stjM2q3D8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=KgwPMRw3tzA
youtube.com/watch?v=KqF8_UcUQdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pYyyqIZTvYY
youtube.com/watch?v=NDF4jQqBRxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not what she said.

He's Lars Von Trier. Why wouldn't he have?

You expect me to believe a loopy old hag who assaulted a random reporter?
There's absolutely no chance she wasn't a bitch to work with.

I'm 98% he's a homosexual however Danes are usually stains so I'm not surprised

retard redditor tard

good for björk.
but if its lars von trier i wouldnt be surprised. hell even a 50year old man shouldnt be surprised if he gets some forced touchy by him.

who

>Danes are usually stains
please stop spreading lies

Based Lars Von Tier also "tried" to fuck Refn's wife.

>who is bjork
die pleb

Von Trier is pretty open about being an alcoholic with no sense of personal boundaries and a strong sense of inflated self worth. He also doesn't hide the fact that he loves to expose himself and will often direct naked. I believe Bjork 100%

Lars Von "Welp, I Tried!"

>tfw no icelandic artmommy gf

> Lars Von Trier a weirdo shocker.

not him but her music sucks. her voice is like noise to me. fucking horrible

How is this news though. Everyone knows what LVT is, even the public, but unlike harv LVT has talent. He's one of the greatest directors working right now.

This is not news tho. Bjork been salty about Von Trier in the last 17 years.

Why does the snownigger chink write like a child?

If it's Lars no one is safe, he is piratically a monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=stjM2q3D8I4
What did he mean by this?

t. Swede numale

Lars von Trier is a degenerate sex pervert? Whoa, what a surprise

>I was framed as the difficult one
How is she not the difficult one though?

he's a member of the alt-right

that's a fair opinion to have but she's actually one of the greatest pop artists of our time

she elevates the genre

the reporter asked for it, the way he was dressed

Bjork is literally insane and that's why I love her.

He's based mother cucked his kike """father""" with an Aryan music genius. LVT weirded out his biological father though, kek.

>Based Lars Von Tier
>tries to fuck Refn's wife
>Refn humiliates him in public about it and doesn't give a fuck
>Says he sympathizes with Hitler
>Media go wild about "Lars the Nazi"
>Blames Refn for not standing up for him and saving him from his own idiocy
Very based...

So what? It's Lars and everyone already knows that he is pretty messed up. If someone is surprised by this they've obviously never heard or read anything about him.

she's just a person with very few inhibitions

>>Refn humiliates him in public about it and doesn't give a fuck
How? Refn's wife got goosed too btw.

To be honest, nobody cares if a European tries to rape a woman. Sexual assault is a handshake to a french a italian a spanish a slav etc

Lars Von Trier was literally genetic designed to be the epitome of humankind, he can do what he pleases.

get fucked lars
youtube.com/watch?v=KgwPMRw3tzA

Is that why she made the video of her having an orgasm when she was getting her pussy eaten and sucking dick?

You know what, i believe her. Lars Von Trier sounds like the kind of dude that would do that.

So your argument is that somehow you know she fucked Lars and Goose, the latter being totally irrelevant?
Also, he was open about it in a conference and said he doesn't give a fuck about the guy. Everyone started laughing.

well he is a trier, so he tried.

Lars Von Trier is a great director, but also a fucking weirdo. Lets hope he makes some more movies before he gets blacklisted.

Why can't thus fuckers keep it in their pants, or damn just hire a hooker nigga.

How is that humiliating? He tried to fuck his wife and he doesn't care? If anything Refn is cucked.

I'd try my damnedest to fuck bjork too.

>damn just hire a hooker

What is an actress?

good post

yeah

Again """tried""", btw.

>Danes are usually stains
This. They're essentially niggers that came out white

Not a hooker, to begin with.

I can't find this where is it

Well then it's no fun

Of course he doesn't since Lars got rejected. What are you talking about?
>cucked
Using meme words doesn't make you sound smart, especially if you don't even know how to use them

>or damn just hire a hooker nigga.
as somebody who uses hookers regularly majority are horrible actress and can kill the mood. lars probably gets off by power alone.

You say that... still, even if that's the case... is it a win? Should you say that you don't care? Also m8 do you know what a cuckold is? And do you not know how it's commonly used now?

Is Refn a cuckold? Maybe, maybe not. But he looks like one.

I love Bjork, but this is vague as fuck... What exactly did he do? All of the women latching on to the "some powerful guy molested me" trend to to provide actual detailed accounts of what happened. According to her it just seems like he asked her out, she declined, and he sulked about it. Hardly a crime.

Bjork had just lost her young child and the reporter was trying to get a rise out of her over it. Reporter had it coming and then some.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqF8_UcUQdQ

Top 20 Bjork song. Top 20 Bjork video.

>and i am sure that the film he made after was based on his experiences with me
Oh fuck. Dogville is loosely about a manipulated woman freeing herself, and he did make it after Dancer in the Dark

Is it a crime to try and get some pussy these days? Fuck these crybabies "boo hoo someone came onto me and when I told them to get lost creep they didn't remain friends with me and continue to boost my career". Bjork would kill to have someone make advances to her now she's an irrelevant old hag with a smelly old dustbag of a pussy. #boohooImsoprettypeoplekeeptryingtodateme

That's debatable.

Entirely plausible. But...Von Trier is a game player and that movie is just fucking brutal on every level towards her character.
It's possible he was psyching her out in a similar way that way Kubrick fucked with Shelley Duvall on The Shining, to get an authentically "fragile" performance out of her.

western society is fucking falling to pieces

This is what happens when women and men work together. I legit think that a gender-segregated workforce is probably more conducive to a healthy society

ahh I hadn't realised that those white shapes at the beginning were. fuck i wish she'd just outright sucked a dick on camera.

>those nips
I wasn't ready

Probably this, same with Kidman on Dogville (hell of a perfomance)

>tfw read this as Lars von Trier tried to rape Bojack

emiliana torrini > bork

youtube.com/watch?v=pYyyqIZTvYY
>Welcome to Bangkok
Yeah totally deserved it. Bjork is fucking loon.

>shit talking bork
Can you please leave?

THE ENDING OF NYMPHOMANIAC WAS ABOUT HIM AND HER
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

This is quite a good watch, especially if you've seen Dogville (which is the film Bjork is referencing as the one he went on to make about his experiences with her): youtube.com/watch?v=NDF4jQqBRxY

Fuck off you sperg. Fuck this feminist whore and fuck you too

Leave bork alone please

i think this was actually in his head at the time. anyway, abusing people for art's sake is frowned upon nowadays.

Kate Upton molested me.

Wait this isn't on instagram or twitter or anywhaere

Link?

why do you type like a faggot?

is rape really that bad? its just sex forced on you. most these celebs are just being whores

But there are so many gay people who have no problem harassing their same sex

Men can deal with that in ways that women can't, given that they're physically weaker. A woman isn't going to harshly reject a guy if they're feeling physically threatened by him

Lars von trier fucking BTFO, shit director.

was this before or after her stalker offed himself

Why are you so rude?

hmm I wonder which other medium might be used

Ofc all the roasties are making these claims now when normgroids will believe them no evidence. Had decades to come forward about all this stuff but they waited all this time hmmmmmmm.

what an annoying cunt

too bad they found the bomb that was sent to her

>normgroids

literally who

>I legit think that a gender-segregated workforce is probably more conducive to a healthy society
If by "gender-segregated" you mean "women stay at home and shut the fuck up" then yes. Lmao at the idea of women working together being healthy or productive in any way.

fucking hell bjork fans are delusional

>I walked away from it

She didn't walk away from Dancer in the Dark, did she? What is she talking about?

who

>Bjork is inspired by women speaking up online
>Says she was harassed by A danish director
>Doesn't give the name.
Holy shit...is she for real? She decides to speak up but doesn't go to the bottom of it or press charges?
>There is a wave of change in the world
Yes, a wave of fake protesters who just go blah blah on internet and wake up years later. Thanx for nothing, Bjork. You won't inspire anyone.

On one hand I want to see Hollywood fucks suffer on the other hand this is giving SJW Hollywood women an opportunity to lie on a mass level and get away with it.

almost like you can't press charges for someone asking you out

at least outside of murica

she walked away from her acting career

i had my pants down and was ready to jerk off but OPs image didn't even make me hard

He also tried to rape my time, but luckily I managed to avoid it.

>On one hand I want to see Hollywood fucks suffer on the other hand this is giving SJW Hollywood women an opportunity to lie on a mass level and get away with it
The schadenfreude of the hypocritical execs getting btfo is DEFINITEY not worth ceding any cultural ground to this fake ass narrative
It's not worth keeping the "rape culture" meme going just to get some shitty new - likely even more cultish - execs to replace the shitty old ones

Use your head, Sup Forums