>some people look mildly uncomfortable
Is this the peak of American comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk
youtu.be/11E_czNi0cE
youtube.com/watch?v=uCk1q3de1Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the peak of alt right edgy so ranbum XD """""""""comedy""""""""".

Anybody who's not memeing. Are Sam's stand up videos worth watching? Which ones are if so?

yes. They are all very good if you 'get' them

Rightists aren't self aware enough to do comedy. I mean, have you seen Murdoch Murdoch? It's absolutely embarassing.

He is so fucking ugly.

2070 paradigm shift
Ideas Man
Williamsburg Street Fashion
How to "Make It" as an "Artist"

he actually looks good when he bothers to take care of himself
that is unfortunately extremely rare

Mike Brown one was funny

Williamsburg is fucking gold.

taken in context with MDE, don't focus too much on Hyde or you'll realize he really doesn't have that much material

Charls' new stuff on his channel is way more entertaining than the majority of Hyde's solo stuff

I wouldn't watch sam's videos. His very racist towards asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk

The best one is where he pretends to be an infant for 20 minutes and then says, "I voted for Bernie Sanders!"
Or maybe the one where he pretends to have Down's Syndrome for 20 minutes and then says, "I voted for Bernie Sanders!"
He's not only hysterically funny, but he really makes you think, you know?

I'm talking specifically about his stand up videos

Oh
Those are garbage imo, he's trying way to hard to be edgy in those

>fivehead
>receding hairline
>beady eyes
>fat rubbery lips
who you trying to fool Sam?

well, alright, Sam USED to look good at least
youtu.be/11E_czNi0cE

Guttaman

>half-Jewish friend starts filming
Why did you mention his friend was half-Jewish?

his standup's garbage (with the exception of Mike Brown), unless you're counting those public speech videos like 2070 Paradigm Shift or Inconvenient Anime

What is especially "right wing" in him? I always see him forced everywhere like he is the naziest nazi ever, but when I watched his video it was like some lame amateur film, where 20 somethings pretend to be wiggas

Other video that I saw was some kind of attempt to parody some 80's stuff, cop films or something.

So what is like the most extreme joke or skit he has? Gimme something

he's just edgy as fuck, and that's why he uses Sup Forums-esque humor (lol jews and stuff). Hence why stupid left leaning individuals think he's some sort of right wing neo nazi

hes a racist

well, he is a right winger
nobody would donate $5000 to DailyStormer for a joke, and then there's his facebook rant that somebody may have saved

youtube.com/watch?v=uCk1q3de1Sk

this one looks like MDE but isnt is it the pomp and clout crew or something

you underestimate Sam's dedication and stupidity

this guy isn't ugly enough to attain Sam's status among NEETs

le ironic comedy man needs to be relateable

He doesn't have the same autism charisma as they do at MDE

kinda looks like chris pratt and charls mixed together

jesus fucking christ those copycats are getting annoying
when you try immitating Sam, you just come off as pathetic
everyone can see through it

>nobody would donate $5000 to DailyStormer for a joke
that... that's actually the joke user

that would actually be brilliant on a whole new level
as long as it isn't my money
haven't given him a single penny, so I'm pretty calm about this

That's some pretty potent and profound humor.

it's even better when you look at him now in his hydewars videos where he's basically become a "nobody"
his mind is in a higher dimension

Sam Hyde is unironically on too many layers of irony

The only times he's ironic is when he mimics liberals. He wears his beliefs on his sleeve.

Tfw you relaize leftists itt aren't ironic MDE fans but are actually triggered leftpol cucks

>What is especially "right wing" in him?

He is right, although he over-estimates the dire situation europe. It definitely is fucked up but not nearly as bad as regular american day.

However, I don't think anyone in Europe wants to take in more refugees, not even the refugees who already got in here. The media is still pushing the agenda, but even some journalists are starting to talk straight about taking third world people into countries, which are quickly turning into service economies with high level of education even for lowly workers. Everybody realizes its suicidal. Jobs aren't even coming back because of automatization. There is no single reason to take a single more refugee in europe.

Are you insinuating that Trump isn't a neocon? That Assad is the bad guy in Syria?

Holy shit, this man needs a mental asylum

jesus christ he's a MENTAL CASE
CRAZY FUCKING LUNATIC
all these CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS
he LITERALLY WANTS TO LYNCH NIGGERS RIGHT NOW

stop shilling this turd here

>when you look like a nu-male but don't want to be lumped together with them

Are MDE fans only capable of passive aggression and strawman arguments?

yeah

Top 10 things you don't want to hear when you get to prison and refugee crisis are the best standups.

GOAT TIER: Kickstarter TV> IMG 0612>World Peace>Ideas Man>Rutgers>Anime Convention>Williamsburg>MDE WHYPZ

not necessarily standup but when he speaks at Rutgers and the anime convention--both of those are in his top 20 videos easily.

gobbledy-gook chink computer. But seriously, how on point is Sam when he says asians have no souls? Just two years ago I would be castrating myself if I heard myself take this side, but just take the average asian (this is not to say that Sam is wholly serious and neither am I, and in other videos he praises asians [particular asian men with jobs] for being practical)

Yeah, this doesn't work at all. Embarrassing.

God tier:
Jaded world-weary selfie videos (IMG 0612, ashton's digital agency, michael rogers, your dad, etc.)
Vertical videos

High tier:
Street interviews
Public presentations (rutgers, anime, 2070)
KSTV
Thanks Computer sketches

Good tier:
MDE sketches
Stand-up
World Peace

Bad tier:
IRL political trolling (ugly chelsea, yale lives, bernie sanders rally)
Car videos
Instagram neck brace videos

What the fuck were you thinking tier:
Sam at HWNDU
HydeWars

just say everything new is shit, you'll be right
except for Charls, he's a class act

I'm surprised how much I agree with this.

This but unironically

Yep, although I'd put certain MDE sketches like Ideas Man in high tier. Also Yale Lives had some good parts (black cyborg, fuck me eyes)

I wish Jan was in more things, I always chuckle when he starts doing sword moves and tried to block people getting out

Meanwhile on Patreon...

His iphone videos are golden, most other are shit.

An inconvenient anime is good.

He dog whistles the alt right, that's about it really. Some of it can be amusing like when he attributed an Evola quote to Michelle Obama, the rest is a debasement of his work though

Grey Wolf reporting in

Aren't self aware enough? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

I would add “your dad 2” and “New Bedford street heat”

Actually wanted to point out that HTMIAAA (the Rutgers talk) is probably peak Hyde.

Welcome to reality my sweet child. Enjoy high school while you can everything goes down hill afterwards.

>DURRR SAM HYDE INVENTED CHEAP GRAPHICS AND SARCASUM
Let's face it, there is not ONE SINGLE PERSON who cries at Sam Hyde "inpersonators" who don't want to emulate him, themselves.

I guess they call it "right" wing for a reason.

this
everyone knows that taking care of the Jewish Problem and making countries homogeneously white can be accomplished without bloodshed or force. Fucking libtards always slandering people!

you're not kidding anyone sam, you ugly piece of shit

kek, no

another angry MDE thread. really high energy ragebeasts itt. thanks for comin out guys

take it easy, kid don't go shooting up your school or something lmao

>muh jewish problem
>muh oppression of whites
shut the fuck up, everyone had equal opportunity, its only capitalism's end game that corporations and banks became more powerful then the government (the people in theory), blaming your problems on immigrants and Jewish conspiracies is literally what they'd rather you be wasting your time on, the problems clearly at the top.

take it easy man

is there an echo in here?

>Instagram neck brace videos
had me dying kek

have we met before?

holy shit williams burg street fashion

i feel bad for these people answering honestly but its hilarious

Because Jews need to burn

punished sam at his mom's house is hyde kino

He donated 5 grand to David Duke

Wasn't it Andrew Anglin for his defence fund over that meme groid baby

that was just a funny prank to piss of liberals