Times where Sup Forums was totally wrong about whether one movie was better than another

>times where Sup Forums was totally wrong about whether one movie was better than another.

The cinema audience has spoken. Baby Driver is objectively better overall.

450k reviews vs 150k reviews

Someone do the calculations and find the probability if baby driver had 500k reviews

we always knew the unwashed masses couldn't appreciate Drive, this does nothing but vindicate Sup Forums

Both were pretty good imo

Drive is boring

But it is true. The trailer is very misleading.

She's right.

she's wrong

This post made me curious so I downloaded the flick. A few minutes in and, after a cringy scene of the driver waiting in the car while the robbery is taking place, the fucking car literally clips through a truck in its escape. They didn't care enough to make the trajectory of the CGI not go through a fucking truck, they just didn't care. I'll upload the screenshots

name 1 thing drive did better

And that is, of course, while the occupants keep spouting "oh" and "whoa" during the chase so you know the car is actually going fast.

How did this shit make $200M+

Driving. Music. Atmosphere. Action scenes. Shot composition. Locations. Casting.

they're both trash

>I baby drive

The trailer for baby driver got me more hyped for the movie than I should have, it wasn't horrible but way cringier than I expected..i wish i never saw the trailer

Didn't watch the movie yet

From this clip I don't like his personality
Dude from drive had was serious and quite

when i saw it in the theater i was thinking the whole time "damn Sup Forums is going to go off on this autism"

>ITT: times you acted like the baby driver

Fuck off

How was babby driver formed?

You guys do realise Sup Forums loved Baby Driver when it came out, right?

>sister and her friend wants a lift
>I baby drive
>spergout to song
>they start laughing

It's very clear you haven't watched it

subjectively the best of your dna ran down the crack of yo momma ass after your dad came

Movies are food for the mind. Eat what you want.