Would you date a single mom assuming she has a white daughter?

Would you date a single mom assuming she has a white daughter?

Only if she's rich.

Maybe when I'm over 40

Only if i have a kid myself

Only if she lets her daughter join my harem when she comes of age.

>Single moms
>ever

>dating used goods

You have to be a desperate cuck to do that

Only real answer.

Pussy is pussy
>yes

This sounds like a good deal

Depends how she got in that situation desu i would never marry said girl unless she had her shit together.

only if she would let me persuade her to fuck blacck guy infront of me

only if the husband died and even then probably not.

Yes, but only to fuck the daughter

I'd shag her but that's about it

If a woman is a single mother - short of her being a widower - that means she either made a bad decision with the father or the father left her for some reason.

So jews only go pedo mode after 40 cycles, thanks for sharing Schlomo

Why not? What's the red pill here?

>Yes, but only to fuck the daughter

only if i get to unironically call her son "my wife's son"

It's ok to be a cuck if it benefits the white race.

This brings up a good question. Would you allow yourself to be cucked for the advancement of your race?

can I fuck her daughter too?

at first I thought the dark coil was hers and she was a lamia

If she loves her kid more than you, the relationship doesn't work.
If she loves you more than the kid, she's a bad parent.

However if I can get to fuck the daughter on the side when she's older, than I'm yours.

Date ? As in pump and dump ? Maybe otherwise no. I'm not wasting my limited resources on somebody else's seeds.

Some advise from an old man..

... the problem with dating single moms isn't that they're 'used goods'; the problem is that you will never be an equal partner in the relationship.

No matter how long you are with them...

1. If you try to disciple the child they will say that "you're not the parent" and have no say.

2. Whenever there is a conflict between you and the child, she will almost always take the childs side, and then attempt to make you feel guilty.

3. She will always coddle the child in an attempt to reduce her guilt over being a single mother.

Really, it's very rare when this works out well.

She made a bad decision and corrected it. Divorce is better than a dysfunctional family.

raising another man's child as you own gives you an opportunity to redpill an otherwise solid lifelong bluepiller

also depends on way too many variables such as
>does the mom work (make a very good living herself)
>how old is the kid
>what is the family support like outside of the dad not being there
>is the kid a hideous troll
>how many psi is she capable of with that dick sucking hoover of a mouth

Yeah. The only thing to worry about is that a lot of women are unable to put their new partner on the same terms with their child. A serious relationship isn't going to work unless that happens.

Only if she was a widow. Anything else is a red flag.

Depends how young/hot the daughter was. If was like my sister's daughter, fuck yeah. It would be great to be a step-daddy with a hot little step-daughter to mess around with.

Nope. That makes you a cuck.

Nope, never. I won't even have casual sex with single mothers.

Keeping your legs closed is better than being a single parent.

Right, but why should you choose to put up with the consequences of her past mistakes?

What about a mom that is redpilled and wants more white kids and a long term relationship?

Personally I don't mind but that's just me. If she's going to have my kids too then it's not cucking. She just better have some help on any previous kids because I can't pay for too many people alone.

Only if she has more of my babies.

Yes if I could have my own kids as well.

Only if I'm the father

The only plausible consideration. Still no, though.

depends if its true love

sure. once the mom gets too old, daughter is right down the hall...

C U C K
U
C
K

Depends on why she is single.

If father died in a accident, war or by disease then sure.

Dating single moms = being a literal cuckold

This. /thread.

shitskin detected

Only if her husband died in the race war

Is she a single mum because the father died?
If so, maybe.

>dating a white nigger
sickening

Date, sure.
I'll need more information before I consider marriage.

I actually did date a single mom who had a white daughter because she was pretty and had the most tremendous tits I've seen on a woman outside of a Hitomi vid and she was immature, clingy, fickle, unstable, and I pretty much stopped having anything to do with her after a week.

She literally got angry with me for not texting her until around 7PM one day, and this was after having seen her one time. She was already that demanding of attention.

Usually single moms are single moms for a reason. They got knocked up because they're stupid and emotionally unstable and they're single now for much the same reason.

Possibly if her husband was a congressional medal of honor winner who was killed in action.

as long as its not my daughter

>my wife's daughter
My cousin married a single mom, he unironically used the expression on his step son at the beginning. Mother is batshit insane.
Luckily his wife's son spends a lot of time here, allowing good old Uncle user to redpill the little bastard in between a Tekken match and a Lego building.

Now whenever he comes home, he usually checks around to see if nobody is listening, then sits next to me and says "Uncle user, what do you know about the jews?"

Only if shes a widow.

id do it if the father died serving the country

if daddy is still breathing then FUCK NO

This meme again...

The people who tell themselves supporting female whoring's not cuckoldry if it's intra-racial are legitimate cucks because they get off on someone else having sex with the women they value.

>Sup Forums being majority reasonable for once

Wew lads.

>single mothers

If she'd want at least three more children with me, sure.

Single moms are like damaged goods
The only reason to do it would be getting a girl way out your league

>allow yourself to be cucked
>advancement of your race
That's not how it works, user.

Implying there aren't other white women out there. Also do you really think your 2 white kids are going to beat the Muslim 4+ wives with 24 kids each?

>we all think this pets be honest , murica just said it after all cp is a billion dollar industry

Whore

Half of Sup Forums dreams about the SS taking turns with the girl they've been friendzoned by.

>"It's an honour to service... er... I mean serve the Reich, Herr Sturmbannfuhrer. Do you mind if I sit over there and sing some marching songs?"