> beast has a handsome, less beastly face
> gaston is old and ugly

why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAZmHrtloD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

way to miss the oint disney

why are they human but beast isn't?

Did they reveal the inanimate objects as their human forms now? Did they get the Lumiare voice actor back? Cause it looks like him.

I like to think this version of the Beast is a throwback to the CBS show. No idea about Gaston, though I'm sure it's part of some pat message.

I see Disney is REALLY confident in their designs for the inanimate objects.

>I've become a horrible, disgusting beast with pouty lips, a human face structure, and piercing blue eyes.

Is it worng I want an ending where Beast and Gaston become bros, dump that bitch and go in broadventures around the world?

More like, why... are you complaining?

If you are fine with these designs I don't know what to tell you, dude.

it's Disney everyone already knows it's going to be amazing

And let's not forget about the merchandise.

> amazing
> bad designs
> bad costuming
> emma can't sign

if you say so.

>Hunter and the Beast
sounds like an CW show. I'd watch it.

whoever designed that face needs to be shot.

Gaston looks old enough to be Belle's father himself.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE NIGGERS DOING THERE

0/10 - Would not hot glue.

looks just like her

Emma Watson's Belle just looks like Hermione in a Belle costume.

Daniel Radcliffe at least transforms a bit for his roles.

They're servants so why are you complaining

I want Aladdin for the next live action Disney movie. What are the chances?

Dracula is gonna be Gaston? How the fuck am I supposed to not root for him?

>Emma Watson's Belle just looks like Hermione in a Belle costume.

I think Robin Williams had a clause in his contract saying that he basically owns the genie or something

I didn't discover this was a thing until last month

I was never aware there was a live Cinderella movie either.

That'd be a huge problem for the Broadway show then.

pretty sure next is Lion King

>still remaking the old cartoons into inferior live action versions instead of just re-releasing the old movies theatrically and possibly making more money...

Will it really be live action or just animated in a realist style?

Because nobody fucks your mother, wife and daughter at the same time like Gaston

Why do you think Disney had him killed?

How have these live action movies been? Are they the same in story and tone? I've only seen Jungle book, which was okay.

>inferior live action versions
the original is only 86%

I love how she's posing like a teapot.

It's not a 100% accurate rendition of 18th century France, user, it's a fun fairy tale that anyone can enjoy.

it's called progress you altright nazi

>Tale as old as time
>Song as old as Rhyme
>Bro-tier and the Beast

bro the jungle book is like 99% CGI, they're just gonna do that again

that's the help

yea, so it's an animated film.

Next is Mulan. They're already casting Asians.

What's the point of a CGI remake of Lion King anyway?
There's no humans for them to play off of with the CGI animals like in Jungle Book, and the original still looks great

I guess it'd be funny seeing people call it live action when everything is computer generated

>My name is Adam, and I am a beast. Centuries ago, a witch cursed me to roam the Earth as a monster. Only the love of a good woman could redeem me. When I foud her, however, she was taken from me by a hunter. We've been locked into battle ever since. But a new century has revealed new menaces. There are worse monsters out there, and I have swore to protect Humanity from them. But to do that, I need help. I need someone who dedicated his life to slaying creatures such as me. I need the Hunter.

>My name is Gaston, and I am a hunter. I dedicated my life to protecting my people from danger, but couldn't protect the woman I loved from falling under the spell of a monster, and I couldn't prevent it from claiming her life. Since then I've hunted the creature to enact justice. But a new century has revealed new menaces. There are worse monsters out there, and I have swore to protect Humanity from them. But to do that, I need help. I need someone who knows how these creatures live, how they think, and how to kill them. I need the Beast.

>PREVIOUSLY ON "HUNTER & THE BEAST"

10/10 give it 5 seasons

oh that's right the china movie for china

Because they want to get the women's panties wet.
Can't do that with a gorrilla bison wolf face.
At least not a realistic one.
Betting Beast will be shirtless on multiple occasions too.

At least Jungle Book actually took chances and changed things from the original cartoon version.
The new Beauty & the Beast looks like it's EXACTLY the same as the cartoon, but with live action and a more human Beast.

Like I swear there were bits of the trailer that were just 1 to 1 with the animated one.

>Luke Evans
>old and ugly

Go fuck yourself.

> he's only 37

oh boy, whoever was in charge of his look for the movie didn't do him any favors.

Enjoy your ban.

>Emma Watson as Belle

Who thought this was a good idea?

>triple crown

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Legit kinda wanna fuck this Gaston though.

It's like they repainted a head meant to be put on a male figure

No one is as OG as Gaston is.

Jerry Orbach has been dead for like 15 years.

Ewan McGregor's playing him the live action film.

I thought disney was supposed to be good at merchandise. Jesus they need to Hire Lucas to run their empire.

Why is disney so ashamed of their own stuff?

Peyton Manning?

There is only one song I don't want them to ruin I'll fucking riot on the lobby my self if the fuck it up.

Not even fucking Broadways best Gaston could match the Movies Gaston and the mob it's self

youtube.com/watch?v=qAZmHrtloD8

The intended audience would get confused in who root for

How horrifying.

for what purpose

>Hunter and the Beast

Fa/tg/uy here, I actually did a tabletop campaign about a Van Helsing-esque vampire hunter and a werewolf who became best bros and traveled the world fighting evil. Shit was tight.

Emma's jawline/chin/neck area looks really fucked up in that poster

The head would be passable with hair that didn't expose her CODE LYOKO.

I think the problem is that the face sculptor, the body sculptor and the hair designer were all different people.

well it's either makeup and prosthetics that leave his human face able to emote and his acting able to shine through or cartoonish Star Trek-style scenery chewing because you've got no real frame of reference for how he's feeling unless he basically screams it at you

sorry, which one is Gaston? red coat?

yeah, looking like that he's getting more pussy than a taxidermist during a feline AIDS epidemic

if he looks old to you it's because you're a little boy who shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums and struggles with his oedipal problems

i mean fuck dude he's standing right next to like three grey-haired old men and right above the fucking hypnotoad, and you home in on his age and looks?

christ, why don't you just post your ssn while you're at it, then people can really take advantage of your weakness and inexperience

i mean good god, boy, i don't even give two shits about this movie but you are pulling some real ret/a/rd and/or /r9k/ shit here

Holy shit!

I can't tell if it looks more like Justin Bieber or white Obama

the lighting on her chin is so weird

Gotta have those blue and yellows.

>sorry, which one is Gaston?

I assume you haven't seen the original movie, because if you have and can't tell who is Gaston, that just proves the point of the design being terrible.

It really reminds of the old Dark Disney threads were Belle was cursed to transform into a beast and Mulan was a grizzled monster hunter.

The french did it better.

www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=19540369&cfilm=203397.html

Perfect.

HA!

who the fuck are these black bitches in european finery

that movie is beautiful, but it's also boring as fuck.

Are we doing the "user doesn't know where and when Beauty and the Beast is set again" shtick?

>not importing the most exotic Senegalese women to tend to your manor
>not importing their homely yet hardworking sisters to provide some visual distinction amid the endless ocean of dim witted peasants that tend your lands

>people say Disney shills don't post on the board

Apparently medieval france loves black bitches.

>implying that the french didn't put black women on display in their museums like modern freak shows.

they barely knew what to make of black women back then.

10/10

>www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=19540369&cfilm=203397.html

her teeth seriously bug me.

bravo

I'd love to see a "live-action" Bambi that's actually just CGI all the way through, but framed as a documentary.

>Bambi narrated by Werner Herzog

Fucking saved.

Unfortunately, it's still Disney, so they'll want somebody with a more recognizable name.

Though I wouldn't be averse to letting him sneak into a recording booth and cutting a commentary track of his own.

I´d watch that!

Dude, its a french fairy tale.

>medieval

Or one person who has long since stopped giving a shit.

>Hi Luke

>TFW they made the beast handsome, which makes his reveal as a handsome prince totally fucking pointless.

Seriously, nigga is a handsome Mangoatlion with the strength of a bear and the stamina of a goddamn elephant. Being an ugly abomination was the trade off for the later two things. If he's already pretty than what's the fucking point in giving up all that goddamn power? Especially when Hermione Granger is already willing to ride your knotted animal cock just the way it is.

No he didn't.
Plenty of other people have been The Genie over the years.

The clause was that he not get top billing for playing the role, which they broke about five seconds after the paperwork went through.

The real problem is...Robin Williams had a very unique energy. Nobody they cast in the role is going to match that improvisational energy and tone.

ok Sup Forums

is human again going to be in the film? They said no broadway songs which is where it first appeared but it was originally written for the animate film and made its way into the later releases, as well as being the best song in the movie