Do you think that the last jedi will be as kino as rogue one...

Do you think that the last jedi will be as kino as rogue one? I can't help but feel a little bit pessimistic about the last jedi due to it being the sequel to the lackluster TFA.

Rogue one was hot garbage you retard

She deleted her tumblr :(((

ro was pretty bad

I think that might have been my fault, I posted her pic in an /r9k/ thread and some other guy posted the link to her tumblr and coincidentally the tumblr was deleted a few days later.

Bruh she's been posted for years

I know but her tumblr was deleted almost right after that thread. And it's not like she left tumblr entirely, she just changed to a new url. So she seems to have been trying to avoid somebody who knew her url, and if I know /r9k/ it was them.

Anyway, getting back on topic Rogue One sucked.

Who is this ugly bitch?

Link to new tumblr?

Some little tumblr dyke

Who is she (male)?

Rogue One ???? cgi your face and kys

Yeah I'm not falling for that one again

you chose the wrong pic op. did you really think people wanted to talk about star wars kek

But rogue one is shit

>still watching movies

Hollywood is dead, they only want to make overhyped mainstream garbage for plebs. I only come here for the memes.

rogue one sucks balls

Caught Rogue One on Netflix and thought it was mostly excellent and really surprised me how good it was. Miles ahead of the flat and dissapointing TFA. I'm not super hopeful for TLJ. If this sucks I won't go see episode IX in theaters and just wait for a DVD rental or online.

dude both movies sucked kek. generic sci fi

>she

?

So typical star wars then.

that's a he for you