Now that the dust has settled, can we agree Suicide Squad was pretty comfy? Can't wait for Gotham City Sirens

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree Suicide Squad was pretty comfy? Can't wait for Gotham City Sirens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw__B24L-70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

feet are fucking gross

>tfw everything regarding DC movies has to fight epic battles against even more epic shitstorms
>Justice League has had years of threads about director changes, plot changes, cancelled sequels, JUSTed actors producers and directors
>almost daily threads (that I dont even see or care about anymore) on how fucked up everything is and how all of these movies might probably never see daylight bacause of the high risk of being cancelled midway due to some new shitstorm
>Suicide Squad was universally hated by critics, which comes as no surprise since critics are faggots and will destroy anything, good, bad or just decent.
I'm kind of tired of this shit.
Why can't we just have comfy movies and stop the reeing?

No we can not agree on that.

How was it comfy at all?

pleb

Karen Fukuhara's career is dead.

>Suicide Squad
>it killed the DCEU

Superb oscar winning movie. Leto kills it in this movie too
Comfy & kino

NO, this is crap

I enjoyed it.
People take it too seriously.

>can we agree Suicide Squad was pretty comfy
it was fucking shit, pleblord

Shitty frame, face looks like the offspring of Emilia Clarke and Jag Sbarro.

Definitely.

>Can't wait for Gotham City Sirens.
It wasn't even in the slate of movies announced by DC at this year's Comic Con. Also, David Ayer threw some shade at them while promoting that Netflix movie of his that's gonna come out. Not to mention the fact that Man of Steel 2, Justice League 2, Aquaman, Flashpoint and even fucking Shazam are supposed to come out first.

I wouldn't count on it actually seeing the light of day, OP.

T r a s h .

>This is Soul Stealeru ChingChong. Her sword traps the souls of ppl she kills guise

Jesus Christ, did Chris-Chan write this garbage?

How the hell was this movie comfy?
It fumbled the ball on everything throughout the movie.
Wish they had kept a darker tone

random cool scenes added up to a mess. would have made more sense for A) the characters to already be familiar with each other and B) Joker is the bad guy
those pretending like its worse than the average marvel film are just fooling themselves though

absolutamente

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw__B24L-70

SS was wasted potential. They had a good cast and a good director, but the massive shitstorm that is WB just cannot stop fucking up.

The feet of a healthy petite woman are sweet

>Alyssa Loughran

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGG

>Alyssa Loughran

Reddit is THATAWAY

It was just another superhero film by the end. A bit of a disappointment.

>i can't enjoy a woman from head to toe

lowtest

>when a cosplayer looks better than the original

>those thunder thighs

jesus christ