Wtf did I just watch?

Wtf did I just watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK2u4y7J58I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TransKINO you utter plebeian

A masterpiece, faggot.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it. I just have no idea what happened.

They get a flat, they find the castle, everyone fucks everyone, and then riff raff spergs out, and then the movie ends.

The best musical ever written. Seriously, every song is fantastic.

Exactly.
Did you like the songs though?

It's a portrayal of how degeneracy ruins lives. The evil transexuals were a psyco-sexual vampires. Music was top notch btw

Of course.

It might be the weirdest movie I've ever seen. But somehow it works.

How the fuck did this get a greenlight from anyone in 1975? It's amazing that it actually exists.

Watch it a few more times, learn the songs, go to a showing. It's really fun. It started as a stage show and from what I understand , the movie did absolutely horribly when it released, but a couple years later they started doing the shadowcasts and people memed it into popularity.

dunno

never watched past the part where they kill meatloaf

Seriously though, Charles Gray does not have a fucking neck. It's astounding

Something only the eternal 'I'm 14 and wiccan' social outcast can enjoy

Reddit

Hello newfriend.

My favorite line is Riff Raff's "Your mission is a failure, your lifestyle's too extreme!"

No shit Riff Raff. This dress-wearing, frankenstein building sexual predator is pretty extreme.

>THEEEEEEEERRE'SSS A LIGHT

Only ugly people like this

Ultimate plebfilter.

Best song

>transexuals
transvestite
>vampires
aliens

A gay sjw-fest loved by reddit-tier nu-male cucks.

Who knew Riff Raff would be Nostradamus in reverse by 2017? Strange days.

He's an alien transvestite
He was from the planet transexual in the galaxy transylvania but he's not a tranny, he just crossdresses

a science fiction feature
duh

average dyke's favorite movie

Heh

Rock-and-roll parody of early 50s/60s sci-fi movies mixed with positive message about sexuality

It's sad that there was so little lgbt representation 40 years ago that something that can be easily read as an absurd anti-lgbt propaganda (gay man/ genderqueer sexually assaults and debases pure and straight couples) was accepted as a praiseworthy and iconic landmark in queer cinema.

Prime Sue, user

hi shareblue

the cover was all a lie.

Cringe

>I just have no idea what happened.

A normal and very reserved couple get lost, seek help at a mansion that turns out to be the home of a hedonistic scientist, there's a lot of shenanigans and hanky panky that liberates both Janet and Brad sexually (since they're horribly square and repressed about their sexuality) and then in the end Riff Raff and Magenta murder Frank because turns out the three of them were aliens, and instead of doing his job Frank's basically spent all his time on Earth just indulging his own personal sexual desires, which pissed of Riff Raff and Magenta and now they want to go back home.

It's not rocket science.

One of the very few musicals where literally every fucking song is great.

>How the fuck did this get a greenlight from anyone in 1975?

It was a super popular musical with prestige, studios still took risks back then, plus it was the fucking 70s. They still cut stuff out and made some scenes less sexually explicit, like iirc, Frank doesn't pick out a pube from his mouth after sucking Brad's cock while pretending to be Janet or how Brad doesn't actually object when Frank goes back at it, after the deception had been discovered.

Riff Raff was just being salty he never got to fuck any of the guests.

I saw RHPS at my local cinema a few years ago. A girl in the row in front of me talked her boyfriend into volunteering for the virgin games. They made him crawl across the stage on his hands and knees and eat a banana from between another guy's legs. When he returned to his seat, he got into a fight with his girlfriend and eventually stormed out of the theater. She stayed behind to finish the movie.

>my local cast would always edit parts of other films into the dinner scene
>often replaced it with the dinner scene from Beetlejuice
>tfw wasn't able to hear Eddie because the cast hated that song

Fucking plebs.

>Hating Hot Patootie

Bless my soul, what faggots.

Kek. I got lucky, I just had to have makeup put on me by a fat chick wearing pasties.

Not Hot Patootie, the song that Dr. Scott (Suck My Cock) sings, Eddie.

Anyone who doesn't like this film can die

imagine the shitstorm on here if this was release tofay

There's nothing wrong with it. The LGBTQABCDEFG community champions it

Oh my bad you said on here, never mind you're right

>people saying the film promotes degeneracy
>most degenerate character dies because of his rampant uncontrollably degeneracy

this desu

>watching musicals.

are you a transexual pansexual noncisgendered nonprivileged survivor?

Something overrated but not awful. Just alright.

I don't even like musicals but I fell in love this movie instantly. Only movie I've ever instantly rewatched after finishing

Why is it so damn good?

youtube.com/watch?v=vK2u4y7J58I

It's the music, my man. The songs are fantastic. I used to listen to them every day. I recommend pic related, it's kinda similar.

That's even dumber.

Brainlet's first arthouse film, you need to be 18+ to post here son.