What movie do you think will win best animated feature at the Golden Globes tonight Sup Forums ?

What movie do you think will win best animated feature at the Golden Globes tonight Sup Forums ?

>Zootopia
>Moana
>Kubo and the two strings
>Sing
>My life as a Zucchini

Well it's not gonna be Zucchini

Zootopia and Kubo are the top contenders and Zootopia has better brand recognition so that one's the most likely

Was 2016 so starved for animated movies that they put Sing in there? It was painfully mediocre

Last year was more starved, they had fucking Shawn the Sheep nominated.

This year I'd say Zootopia will win, if not Kubo

At least the Annie Awards look marginally better.

Who do you predict will get the Oscar nods, Sup Forums?

Anyone have a link to the awards stream? All I can find is the red carpet.

>My life as a Zucchini
Wut.

100% Moana wins cause of Hollywood politics and what not. I'll bet my anal virginity on it.

I hope Kubo gets it. But my money would be on Zootopia for Golden Globes, and also Oscars and Annis.

>he hasn't seen Shaun the Sheep Movie

here it comes

Its Minions

congrats Zootopia

didn't see this thread when I made mine Figma Judy when?

zootopia won,surprising absolutely nobody

I'll be by to collect in half an hour. Lube up.

Last year was probably the best slate the category's had since Toy Story 3 won:

>Inside Out
>Anomalisa
>Shaun the Sheep Movie
>Boy & the World
>When Marnie Was There (sorry for Sup Forums)

At least it shows a small improvement in the category. I thing the backlash over The Lego Movie might've helped. Remember when it came out that the voters didn't even WATCH any of the movies they voted for?

Even Sup Forums was happy. But Zootopia is great anyway.

Loki got an award too.

> Winner is: Moana
> Winner is: Zootopia

It's Disney masturbating it itself again, THE SHOW!!!

Moana hasn't even won anything

>Sure it has
>It won the eternal* scorn and mockery of Sup Forums! >DOHOHOHOHOHO

*Eternal defined as 'until we forget about it and shit all over Boss Baby or Cars 3 instead.'

Zootopia was good, but just ONCE I'd like to see the pretentious French film win against Disney/Pixar.

>Even Sup Forums was happy.
No, they weren't. You have people complaining there about the acceptance speech especially.

As long as absolute trash like Sausage Party is kept away from nominations I'm happy.

YES

OH GOD YES

I guess I really ought to give La La Land a watch huh

I mean I did like Whiplash, it's mostly extreme laziness that keeping me from watching that movie

That's old news mang, Meryl Streep's speech is the new hotness.

It's a movie about acting, they win almost every year. Also Kubo definitely deserved the win over Zootopia.

La La Land is absolutely nothing like Whiplash besides the music aspect, it feels like what Guy & Madeline would be if he didn't have a low budget for it. It really is a spectacle to watch.

Goddammit, the world needs another movie about Hollywood like I need another hole in my head.

I'm almost afraid to look.

La La Land was good but not THAT good.

I guess it was inevitable that the movie which masturbates about Hollywood would sweep the awards.

Here us your winner. Hop hop hooray.

>pretentious