Wow....this one really got my neurons firing

Wow....this one really got my neurons firing.

>filename
kek

my grandparents are dead

modern day niggers grandparents are about 35, they wouldn't be able to relate

how is this supposed to make me uncomfortable

it makes me want to join the beating

I KNOW OP, FUCK THE GUY ONLY MURDERED 3 WOMEN!

HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SLAP ON THE WRIST!

FREE ALL BLACK MURDERERS!

That's just what the Democrats did to black people

My family is an immigrant family. I'm proud to say we never supported slavery... well at least not in the past couple hundred years

/thread

Literally feel nothing looking at this pic at least abortion videos make me squirm a little

Meh I've seen worse.

These kids is sheltered.

My grandpa is 75 and when he was born he walked out of the womb and hung some nigger.

Really makes you think, right?

You know, our christian morality has no real basis in god anymore. It will only go so far, until an ideology with more machiavellian morals overtakes it amongst white people, since we literally have no other choice.

TRIP TRIPS!

>learn from it

Oh, trust me, I will.

>This picture is 75 years old. How many of your grandparents are 75?
Damn, my grandparents were badass nigger hunters for 1 day old babies. Truly Greatest Generation.
Hmm, my great, and great-great-grandparents did this shit then? Funny they didn't mention it when they were talking to my grandparents about growing up in Europe.
So I should feel guilty for something I didn't do, never witnessed, and never had a ancestor participate in just because my skin color is white?
Fuck it. Time to go out and get guilty of it then.

our patience has it's limits.

goybookDOTcomSLASHBlackMaleImage

Page I got the pic from btw, many keks to be had here.

DON'T STEAL FINNISH MEMES

STOP

>argentina

how do you know I'm not finnish?

None of them, they've all been dead for 20 years now.

How does this pic make u feel Sup Forums? Feel guilty for being white yet?

History repeats itself. These occurrences will soon return. I really wanna be apart of a lynch mob, imagine how much fun it must be.

lol'd

Can't wait till the ideological grounding in this Christian morality falls away amongst whites because of the prevalence of atheism, and we realize the only thing between us and a perfect world is our own groundless morality.

Why do police dogs lick their balls?

To get the taste of negro out of their mouths.

*record scratch*
Welp, right about now I bet you're wondering how ol' Leroy wound up in this pickle of a situation.

>Finnish steppe nomads steals white memes
>bastardize them
>Whites aren't allowed to reclaim these memes

>fuck laws n sheit

it's sadistic.

the right way is to give a clean and fast death.

a bullet or a sword.

Can you lynch these niggers already?

torture has it's means, though

for example, we should torture a few politicians, to make a point.

>How does this pic make u feel

Blacks playing the jew-card. How creative.

Wow... Three boobs are circled in this image...

>post says the denounce Christianity
>Kek has been awoken these past few days
> Dubs, trips, trips.

Stop guys, this KEK thing is getting pretty scary now, this wasn't supposed to be a serious thing ffs

>this makes you uncomfortable
No

This. Almost all these fucks are the worst criminals imaginable. Is vigilante justice right? Well, the problem is that liberals use these pictures to lie. If people knew what these criminals did, they would be a lot less sympathetic. These weren't random lynchings. Almost all lynchings were of the worst criminals one can imagine.

>Remember our history, our culture.
And when we ask for either as a contribution to humankind, you draw a blank.

Theres a reason the nigs are in mudhuts still in africa.

Were there ever any photos of that family who were forcefed drano before being shot to death by niggers?

Because they're worth about a million nigger-trees.

I wish I had a grandparent that could teach me how to tie niggers to trees.

All mine did was hang partisans in Czechia.

That nigger doesn't look like he was just born. Looks at least 20. I have no grandparents that are 95 because all my grandparents died at or around 70.

Checkmate, niggers. Take your 6 gorillion pictures of blacks getting rekt outta here.

White people were lynched back then too

Sorry pham, (((Jesus))) has failed us all. It's time for a change.

KEK is the nae given to the manifestation of the universal force.

KEK has a superior morality because it is a more pragmatic and natural law abiding morality.

>That's just what the Democrats did to black people

That was before Lee Atwater's Southern Strategy. Now all the bigots, racists, supremacists, nationalists, xenophobes and other hate groups are all right-wing conservative Republicans.