Why is this racist exactly?

I don't get why blackface is racist, because it makes black people look blacker then they are supposed to be? Some people in Africa are this black though. Someone explain this pls

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/transnigger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's jealous other white people are stealing his gig.

He's just mad that she became something he'll never be.

Because nigger coulour is only for niggers, otherwise you'd be stealing their culture

How can we destroy Shaun King??

it shows that even if whites were black skinned niggers would be still be niggers.

If Kek wills it.

Oh god. You just know the vindictive losers on black twitter are going to try to ruin this young girl's life over a joke.

What is wrong with sean king?

Fuck this leftist demon prick. This guy's entire persona is 'blackface', and he says all this without a hint of irony.

And that motherfucker posted their personal information on purpose. They are gonna get screwed for life.
Somebody gas that white nigger.

wtf I love ku now

t. ku student

Supposedly way back in the day, comedians would put on blackface and act like stereotypical niggers for laughs. So, the same thing they do today except they skip the makeup and just hire a black guy to do it.

shaun king isn't even black

give her some credit, she put more effort trying to lock black than shaun king

But when niggers wear white face on their nigger vines it's OK right? And wtf shaun king looks white.. what's the opposite of uncle tom?

>puts her name and University in the post so niggers can beat and rape her
What a peaceful activist.

The mere mention of race by a white person is racist now, let alone imitation or ridicule

>I don't get why blackface is racist
Then you don't know what blackface is. go put blackface into google and see where it comes from

W E W LAD

So, are the fake internet niggers harassing her or what? Has her life been destroyed yet?

>He doesn't know

His dad was cucked by Tyrone so he thinks he might be a nigger. he's not though, just a self-loathing whitey.

NIGGERED

>blacks killed by whites
>187

pottery

>tfw pepernoten already in the stores

>opposite of uncle tom
>nigger

Here's trans nigger on tumblr.
It's not making news, anyone went to send this to talcum x?

tumblr.com/tagged/transnigger

SINTERKLAAS IS NOG NIET EENS IN HET LAND
RREEEEEEEEE

I like your country. Bicycles, marijuana and blackface are some of my favorite things. I would seriously move there if I weren't a manlet.

>Shaun King making fun of people for blackface

O I am laffin

Is Shaun King some kind of rat? Does he always post irrelevant shit that other white people do?
He fucking loves naming and shaming. What a fucking child.