You can't refute any of his points

Are there really people who take """"critics""" seriously? How much of a cuck do you have to be to actually value someone else's opinion more than your own?

duz it hurt, fanboy runner?

>bandwagon off of random anonymous posts and memes that might even just be marketing

>call people cucks for listening to instead a long thought out dialogue

>You can't refute any of his points
i watched like 5 seconds of it.
look at the title, so AVANTGARD. Is this some gaywithglasses production?
ahahahahahhaha

>talks about MUH SJWs in the video
please go back to your containment board you fucking Sup Forumsirgins

This. I can't believe people watch faggots talk about movies on the Internet. Literally people who grew up with no father figure or self-assertion.

Did he have any points? I just absorbed a lot of motormouthing and a very cringy attempt at making himself seem like the biggest most oblivious nerd ever and therefore correct

>the Virgin singles posts of frustration
>the Chad doubles post of truth

>the absolute state of/ tv/ at this particular point of late capitalism

He complains the movie looks too clean. Of course the world is going to look different after 30 years.

Because some of us don't have the time, verbal ability, or inclination to lay out all of our problems with a movie, and enjoy the perspectives of others, especially when they are on the correct side of the issue.
Razorfist isn't nostalgiadork - he actually has the intelligence to criticize the movie

He's not wrong but his points don't make the film bad. It was on par with Aliens 2 and Terminator 2.

>the Virgin singles posts of frustration

>the Chad triples post of truth

He meant the CGI, which I agree was mostly mediocre.. it wasn't CGI baby bad, but it was mediocre
it's a 7, no 6/10

Stop shilling this shit channel. We know you lurk here given the fact that you are a Trump supporter

>Not capable of forming a unique thought
Then you should kill yourself because you aren't a human, youre just a dog.

>doesnt have the verbal ability of Razorfish
are you a rock?

>the Virgin cuckold regurgitation

It's an 8

I don't know who that is

>The trips of divine truth

daily reminder that critics are failed artists and you should not listen to anything they say

It's never going to end is it

the average tv contrarian

Well I'm not razorfist but I liked this review because it hurts Sup Forumss feewings

>dubs of realization

It's not really arguable that he's got a pretty high verbal IQ. I don't know if he scripts this shit in advance, but the long-winded rants with no cuts are impressive. That said, you don't need to be anywhere near that proficient in expressing yourself to make an argument.

s-stop it

Pretty funny dude, he thinks literally every
single cyberpunk related piece of media is a Blade Runner rip off

Dubs of existential dread

>akira is a blade runner rip off

Isn't this the guy who had a video of him jerking off leaked online and has all those tinfoil hat tier political opinions?

>Roy Batty turns into a giant cyborg blob and Deckard kills him with a lazer cannon

Japan is a BR ripoff

I'm just lazy - I tried the youtube review thing in the past, but didn't like my voice, editing out stammering, etc.

Tell us more pls

>a literal madman dares challenge the overwhelming praise
>it's fans can only go for the character, not the arguments
really makes me think...