So what films of his should i watch?

so what films of his should i watch?

annie hall

Is that even legal there? If I got rich I could have asian lolis?

Yes.

he "waited" until she was 18

Manhattan

Last time I saw "Irrational man". For me it's the same with most of his latest films ( which I prefer to the acclaimed earlier comedies ) they are not monumental, even forgettable in some ways yet really enjoyable. So answering your question: check more current ones.

Also fucking pedo jew yellow fever infested scum.

The one where he plays a nervous jew and btfos a bunch of goyim strawmen

Sweet and Lowdown is very funny and Woody isn't in it annoying everyone

He did not wait lol i raped hes little redhead daughters it was in the news but he got away with it ya he waited my ass dumb fuck

he

Nigga you can get a loli in thailand for cheap

Husbands and Wives
Manhattan
Hannah and Her Sisters
Sleeper
Bananas
Stardust Memories

>loli wife
>not japanese
What a stupid kike.

Anal Hall
Zealous
Mighty Adult Nighty
Hand Job & Her Sisters
Man Hatin'

> Soon Yi

He planned it!

> Husbands & Daughters

FIFY

What am I seeing here? Is this the child he married? Was he raping her at the time this photo was taken?

>when your wife divorces you after she finds the nude pics you took of your loli daughter

based jew

How can one man be so alpha?

No, that's his daughter from his adopted daughter Soon yin whom he is married to.

point break was pretty kino

Antz

Time was not kind to Farrow. She used to be such a beauty.

Does she still have contact with her daughter and Woody after the scandel?

She got what she deserved for developing a martyr complex and flooding their house with hot fresh young slant eyed pussy. She should have busied herself with giving Woody reluctant hand jobs and maybe helping him punch up scripts between making delicious meals instead of virtue signaling to the rest of Hollywood about what an angel of mercy she was to poor third world brats. She had no idea these little urchins were hungry to survive to the point of marrying their big rich a1 ok you good joe Amelican daddy. Mia Farrow is typical Stupid Hollywood trash.

1969-1987.
Everything from Take The Money And Run to Radio Days.