/Balding/ general

So who are famously bald(ing) in Hollywood? Is there a stigma against them?

Jesus, balding sucks

Most males are balding to some extent

true, but Jon Hamm has it pretty bad (Im on the same path unfortunately)

>mfw you have a full head of hair your friend is already bald at 28

Not everyone can have their hair jet Black.
Shit is slick.

I've been at stage I for half a decade, how bad will it get? I'm 28

Shit is BLACK shit is SLICK

>Dont get cocky kid
I was the same until I hit 30 and I noticed my crown thinning. And I had lush af hair.

It’s unattractive to young men and women that spend all of their money.

Realistically, being bald is just a reaction to being a faggot irl

>Humanity has landed a man on the moon
>transplanted hearts
>created nuclear power
>can't fix balding

stemcell research was promising, but thanks to some retards that was banned

>rubbing dead baby dna all over your head

I'd rather go bald

Enjoy it while it lasts. You never know when the ride ends.

>tfw in my late 20s and my hair has actually just now started to thicken

before i had what you would call "baby hair". but i look about 17 too.

Balding
>Jude Law
>Jon Hamm
>Will Arnett
>Matthew Mcconaughey

is this a /projection/ thread?

I had a full head of hair until I hit 30. Then it all started falling out up front.

>its another insecure autists come to complain and argue about propecia and minox thread episode

As a guy who's in his 30's who has a lush head of hair and knows that he will never bald (no single male relative is balding), I hope they NEVER make a cure for balding men. Anything that gives me a sexual/social advantage over other men is a good thing!

I'm gonna call you Baldylocks from now on, tripfaggot. ;^)

I know this feeling. Thick as fuck hair,which my barber always commented on. Then,in the last few months I noticed that it's receding in the temples and I am getting that "widows peak" look. I am 27,too young for this.

I scratch my head a lot. No balding in my family, but what are the chances?

you fucking idiot, of course theres a cure for balding, just like theres a cure for cancer. We won't get it thought because balding is a business now, all the supplements, transplants, it all rakes in cash. the cure is bad for the economy.

i-it just means he's high test

I'd be careful what you wish for. You're far from safe Take a real close look the crown of your head the coming years. The real test begins at 30. Chances are it's coming, and brother when it does, it'll suck major dick.

>tfw had pointy unruly chinky hair most my life even though I was white
>around the age 18 onwards it starts to lie down and get silky as fuck
>love it
>can actually comb it into styles and part it etc
>it's hands down my best feature
>started to bald at 22
>hairline on the right side has receded dramatically
>no signs of stopping

It was good while it lasted, holy shit

stick and stones and this man's films may hurt me, your words however will not

It's the worst. It's 'only' thinning for me atm, and won't really be visible for atleast a couple of years, if not decades. But knowing that it's coming... Jeez, it blows. For a majority of my life I thought I got my father's (side) genes. Good hair, often taken to the grave at 90+ ages in good health (although there is some cancer history there). Turns out I probably got my mother's hair genes. Aunts are all fine, but my uncles are a bit of a mixed bag. I remember looking at family albums the day I found out my hair was thinning. Just gotta accept it I guess.

Why doesn't Jon Hamm just pay for a treatment then?

It's mostly genetic, so chances are youre fine til you hit 50. Very few people reach old age without some form of hair loss. That being said, it can skip a generation or two so it wouldn't hurt occasionally looking at the top of your head (crown).

because he's successful and a sex bomb regardless, he just doesn't care. He'll do it if it starts effecting his roles, like pic related.

The mugshot is a bit misleading though. Harsh, artifical light will make it look worse than it is. I'd love to see his current hair under artifical light.

Didnt Bradley Cooper get plugs?

>Harsh, artificial light
My worst enemy, my hair are fine but appears really thin with it.

Most Hollywood stars get plugs.

It's how I discovered my thinning hair. Shit is revealing as hell.

Yep, noticed it like 6 months ago, and then turned 30 this week.

Hoping for some kick ass hair stuff from science.

It was nice seeing Matt with his natural hairline in that Gold movie

full head of hair + patchy pube beard
or
bald/balding with a luscious full beard

Or you could get the user special
>balding + patch pube beard

Full head of hair of course

JUST

someone post the quentin 'do

You're not out the woods yet

It can hit you anytime, it could already be in process you just didn't notice it yet

>quentin
holy jesus, what happened to him?

HE GOT WEINSTEIN'D

Poor william, he's even worse off today.

>full head of hair
>its thick, black and curly (no I'm not black)
>no family member either side was bald
>not a beardlet either
But I'm 5'5 Life is suffering

I think they get implants, or expensive "rejuvenation" treatments and stuff like that, the smart ones do it right and on time, so nobody notices. All those old geezers with hair like a 20year old - Cruise, Clooney - maybe they're born with the right genes, but it could easily be bought.

What magic did they use to make him look like he had full head of hair in Mad Men?

why doesnt he just get transplants

It started recently, man.

Why he doesn't shave it

Vanity and insecurity is not something you want to associate with the (future) king of England. It's gotta suck for him. He can't really grow a beard to even it out.

I think its rather refreshing that he doesn't give a shit.
Same magic they use on Robert Webb.

>tfw hair is thinning but hair isn't receding like it does for bald people
I'm scared bros, someone fucking hold me.

He did have a full head of hair at that time

Because he's a fucking prince so a) he doesn't need to and b) being vain like that is frowned upon in the circles he's in.

Also:

>not all transplants succeed
>of the ones that succeed, only a small amount look decent and even smaller amount look great
>if you don't want to end up getting jonhammed or waynerooneyd, you need to use finasteride and minoxidil every day for as long as you want to keep your hair (both are poison)
>FUT and FUE both leave scars so shaving it all off isn't an option anymore

what's wrong with his teeth wtf

He's practically bald now.

>beta bald fag with his knees together
>chad thot with her knees apart with drink in hand

Lads, my hair starting to look like this (31). It is all over?

eat healthy, do cardio, meditate a bit, eliminate stress, supplement vitamin D
it'll stop / grew back

i barely had hair two years ago, now it's full on animu tier like in my teens

the put you on fin, and that shit fucks you up from the inside

>meditate
>taking vitamin d tablets

Im more or less the same as this. Has got me worried quite a bit because I look awful bald. I did some photoshops of my head as a bald guy and the results were awful.

>eat healthy, do cardio, meditate a bit, eliminate stress, supplement vitamin D

is this the kind of dumb fags we have on Sup Forums in 2017?

Is Steven Seagal bald?

>when you cook an egg you are cooking a chicken
>when you throw a pine cone you are throwing an entire pine tree
You must live in a very magical world son

Cold water when you shampoo, pat to dry neverrub with the towel

Some hear near the centre is looking very thin, go to a trycologist if you're worried.

Nothing wrong with living healthy. Although most of the advice of that user's post boil down to reducing stress, which IS a major contributor to hair loss. Unfortunately it's mostly genetics which determine your hair (or lack thereof).

Completely pointless if a person has bald genes, only finasteride can help

protip: if you lose your hair like in the shower it's all cool, you might just be stressed. If it's androgenetic alopecia you see none of that, your hair just gets superthi, eventually it'll curl and stop growing.

>falling for the shampoo jew

>meditate a bit

I hope you guys aren't shampooing every day and taking hot showers

Actually it is correlated to high test.

The real Tarantino is still stuck in the Black Lodge.

That doesnt matter, and neither does excessive masturbating (I wish it was the case, because then I could reverse it)

Again, just myths. While shampooing too much and hot water could weaken your hair they won't make you bald. There are two major causes for baldness: stress and genetics (+some medicines)

>Nothing wrong ...

let me recap it for you.
>im losing my hair, wat do
>have you tried meditation and cardio?
>you dumb fag
The end.

Because he already has a qt wife and three kids, and will be king of England in the near future. Why would he give a fuck.

>tfw big round headed asian
>tfw balding
Well fugg. Maybe I should just become a buddhist monk and find some peace in that

The stress is not as important factor as genetics. You gonna have bald like your father, or your mothers father. Theres no way out, unless you start using that awful new hair product which works, but has a number of side effects like heart damage

>The stress is not as important factor as genetics
Oh of course, I'm talking about VERY high stress levels, like a war/being seriously anxious/a death.

Mild stress baldness (which is basically just hair weakness) is easily fixable

>Mild stress baldness (which is basically just hair weakness) is easily fixable
how sensei ?

there are some great hair products like Neogenique (but they're expensive), this user is on the money

It's stupid how much a cosmetic thing can affect our mental state so much. It's gotta be even worse for women. I saw a doc on a girl who was suffering from severe balding. In the end she refused to leave her home. Was a sad story.

you'll be looking like your pic if you don't start user. either be a faggot or be bald, it's your choice

There is less of a stigma on women though, because its not very common.

A balding women gets far better treatment and much more sympathy.

Also, it's gay af perhaps. But sometimes you just have to accept the cards that you were dealt. Never fall into that abyss of hating who you are or what you look like. It's very hard to climb out of. Ultimately noone really cares that you're balding and if they do, well then theyre simply not worth your time.

Eh, not that guy, but I'm on my 5th steroid cycle right now and I haven't lost any hair. I actually grew it out long. It wouldn't really matter if I did go bald because I'm jacked and I have great facial hair. I rocked the buzzcut in high school. I actually miss the simplicity of it.

Less common = weirder = more stigma
What you said is like saying if only 5 people in the world were in wheelchairs you'd be less surprised at seeing someone in a wheelchair than more

>tfw my shaggy hair is the one thing that manages to cheer me up
If I lose it I'll go out and murder people

Amazing post

>Ultimately noone really cares that you're balding and if they do, well then theyre simply not worth your time.
This is espeically true, no one gives a shit

Reducing stress levels is great because it can be a major contributor to hair loss. The other part is just good advice in general. Not sure what made his advice so retarded?

Now you're just being dense.

Words of wisdom user, thanks !

don't think so, losing hair can literally make women hide in their house for a year. For men its something that almost everyone goes through except few lucky bastards