Given what you know

Is there a certain point where maybe aping another faction's style would be a GOOD idea?

On a purely aesthetic level, the JL looks better to me.

Okay, why? Or is it an appeal you can't explain?

Hey, I don't remember Human Torch being in The Avengers.

The Avengers was aesthetically ugly.

Justice League pic looks way cooler WW just needs to actually be posed and Cyborg should look like Robocop.

The Avengers look like a group of cosplayers with a low budget, and the background doesn't help.

This
>Emptyairportfight.gif
How in gods name could they think this would be a good scene?

Doesn't look different from this

Are you saying that it's not a good idea?

When they still fail, it won't be because they copied the MCU, they should have done that from the start.

It will be because they were incompetent from the start.

One of those isn't promotional.

I liked the bright colorful look, each of them has a signature color that helps set them apart

But it was a good scene. It'll go down in history as one of the greatest superhero fights in film. Unlike BvS which will be remembered on the same level of Batman Forever.

That picture have more dynamism than a lot of scenes from the first Avengers movie.

Not him, but except Flash, the other suits fit in the world and the tone they have crafted for the DCEU they feel natural & organic.

Iron Man, Hawkeye Hulk & Widow look good but Cap in the 1st Avengers was fucking awful, he looked far better in the following films.
Thor's design was solid but the materials just ended up looking too plastic like.

It's really a shame that no one tried to fix that damn mask the second Evans put it on.

Thor and Loki fight in the first Avenger movie was fucking awful.

The shot with the camera circling the entire team also looked awful.

The scene with Cap, Hawkeye and Black Widow walking side by side was extremely bad.

Seriously, i love the MCU movies, but the first Avenger movie was not pleasing to the eyes.

Cap Fist Avengers > The Avengers in visuals.

Justice Leagues costumes are more varied, but also of higher quality.

>another batsuit
>another 10/10

DC trying to be too grim dark and edgey

>The shot with the camera circling the entire team also looked awful.
I can agree with the other points you made but this one is just wrong.

Batman looks like a chad with the sunglasses up his cowl.

i was actually squeeing in the theatre when i saw that

It looks bad, user. It really does. The characters are aiming at nothing, just posing, and Cap... god, Cap. He looks so goddamn goofy.

Your fucking retarded, their nothing dark or edgy about the above pic, it just looks realistic and natural (except flash)

>The characters are aiming at nothing
The Chutari are all around them clinging to buildings you fucking idiot.

Yes, that's the idea, but the Chitauri are far away and they're still making faces and such.

co loves being contrarian. Simple as that. Avengers pop out more to me and feels much more vibrant despite the color grading the later films adopt.

The fiilm grading in Justice League or any Snyder film isn't the right choice for DC save for Batman. If anything DC should be 10 times more vibrant and campy than Marvel.

But no, lets all be embarrassed by the superhero genre and try to make them all casual cool like batman.

i like the avengers

>If anything DC should be 10 times more vibrant and campy than Marvel.
tried that already

>The fiilm grading in Justice League or any Snyder film isn't the right choice for DC save for Batman
And Wonder Woman, she is Greek Mother fucking Mythology she should be fucking dark.
And it fits fine with Superman if your going to a Earth One style Superman which they are. Fucker.

why would you saturate the lower picture instead of posting a proper version.

stop starting company wars you faggot.

Hahaha fuck. You like that soviet grotesqueism architecture too? Because that's the only way a shit fight with half a dozen heroes on a big empty concrete plain that you could unironically like that shit.

Why would he NEED to is the better question? It's just as shitty but now the gray sky pallette shit is crisper.

and it was great

You know, it's a shame that Snyder's movies suck, because he really is talented at giving his movies a lot of really cool visual style.

yes it was

it killed DC movies for the longest time

Constantine and Green Lantern happened dumbfuck

Those aren't exactly movies to be proud of.

yeah Constantine came out 8 years later a president could've served two terms between DC movies after batman and robin

Gee, now if only movies were judged based solely on how good they look