This is a damn good show

This is a damn good show.

10/10 acting
10/10 sfx (even for tv)
10/10 qt 3.14s

I hope FOX doesn't cancel this.

>10/10 acting

I adore Amy Acker, but no.
Also her son in this series is annoying.

I was thinking more of Vampire Bill, desu.

She's such a cute!!

Pity the story is so bland and uninteresting

It's fun, lot of Burn Notice actors slumming it hard, just waiting for Fiona and Michael to show up eventually.

doggy > chinky > oldy > booby

Chinky is a cute

>Also her son in this series is annoying.
>MOM? MOM? WHERE'S MOM? MOM? MOOM!! MOM!!
>DAD? DAAAAAAAAD WE HAVE TO GO BACK FOR DAD, WHERE'S DAD?!
He needs better writing, stat.

Who's doggy?

I'm thinking Polaris because of the collar but I could be wrong.

Ah that makes sense

FAT

Go away. She's a literal perfect

Damn...

Why are there so many cuties in this show? Like, damn, Fox. Wtf?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>I hope FOX doesn't cancel this.

Blink is pretty good, especially the sweaty scenes. So is Thunderbird.

>DC cucks upset that all their shows are trash

What dat smell like?

I don't know but I like it. It's waifu heaven. Cant wait for the next episode.

The only really questionable acting is coming from the kid, besides him everyone else is fine.

He kind of sucks but he will hopefully get better. I really dig this series and I like the little nods to the past X-Men films/characters.

she's cute, but she's a shitty actress

Or maybe he'll be like the actor who plays Carl on The Walking Dead, and somehow get worse as he gets older.

>but she's a shitty actress
Wrong.

Who gives a shit about planetary awards.

Clearly not Amy Acker, she really does not look thrilled to have won it. Fakest smile I've ever seen.

But anybody who says she's not a good actress must have never seen her act.

Is that Vampire Bill?

white people: the show

When you think about it kind of is. Just replace the blacks with mutants.

I'm only here for FatNat

Mommy is cute CUUUTE
10/10 qt and 10/10 actress too
That already should be enough reason to watch this, but turns out the chapters are turning out to be good too.

I got the need
To breed

nota fan

thunderbird and legion is decent

siblings and fist are the worst

I'm just shocked that the protagonists are a wholesome white family and the antagonist is a black guy in 2017. Thats so gross and racist

What mutants are in this ?

Only the third string ones that nobody cares about like Blink and Thunderbird.

Thunderbird/Warpath, Blink, Polaris, the Fenris twins so far.

>black characters get indestructible SJW plot armor in almost everything nowadays
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums reeee all over it complaining about muh libruls
>black character is an antagonist, a completely bold move in a world where such things are no longer allowed in mainstream media
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums reeee all over it complaining about muh racism
top kek

legion is great

SOOKEH

But they had the best scenes in Days of Future Past.

>Coby Bell
>black
The Black woman that kicked Polaris in the womb was more villainous in her 3 minute scene than him.

>the Fenris twins so far

The Fenris twins have just been hinted at. I don't know what significance the Struckers siblings are supposed to have.

I'm hoping that by the end of the season, we get some DOFP-reminiscent sentinels.

Anyone know who pic related is? He looked pretty cool.

Yeah, and she got impaled by a flying table.

Also I just googled something about the Fenris Twins, and it says something about nazi white supremacists... and the kids might be related to them.
wtf is happening. arent all nazis and their entire bloodlines supposed to be the ultimate media evil?

>evil roofing tiles
big scary
>The Fenris twins have just been hinted at. I don't know what significance the Struckers siblings are supposed to have.
I thought the kids were just supposed to be their analogue without the germanic names on Andrea and Andreas.
>Yeah, and she got impaled by a flying table.
She kicked Polaris AFTER that happened, she wasn't impaled.

>I'm hoping that by the end of the season, we get some DOFP-reminiscent sentinels.
I hope not. Big goofy Gort looking robots will just ruin it. I'm fine with the little spooky spider robots from the first episode though.

imdb says his name is Pedro, so he's probably just an OC.

well why is she so terrible in this show and the worst part of person of interest?

Why are you such a faggot, buffyfag?
Here is your only (You)

why buffyfag?

dude don't be mad at me that she's not a good actress, she's like a shitty version of Judy Greer and judy is known to be a oh what's her name.

*yawns*

well that post certainty helped her not be terrible on screen.

Dont reply to such obvious bait. And we all know its bait, because no normal person can think like that.

this is a shill thread, right?

It might have been, but now it's an Amy thread.

I can live with that
I can be accused of shilling, but I genuinely think it's worth watching so far. Whatever it takes to see her in more seasons.

I honestly don't think any of us can be called shills though, because Ii's obvious most of the people on Sup Forums including us are just watching it for the waifus. It just so happens that the rest of it is pretty good too.

Come for the waifus, stay for solid everything else.

Waifus are a good hook to get people to watch something. Whoever thinks otherwise is just a dumb idiot. Now when you manage to build something good beyond it, you can say you did it right.
There's nothing I enjoy more than a good show with top quality waifus, it just works. That's the way it has always been. Nobody comes to see a thing for the first time because of it's smart plots or something. You gotta make a good first impression and then show the second notes.

>Nobody comes to see a thing for the first time because of it's smart plots or something.
I kind of feel bad for agreeing with this, but it's true. It needs some kind of superficial hook to get people interested, just saying "IT'S GOOD" is not a good enough motivation for most people. Saying "It's got good eye candy" though will get almost any one to take a look.

Shit I'm at the point now where I can't even be bothered to get into a new show unless there's pretty girls to look at, because I'm a shallow son of a bitch. The last show I started that I didn't watch because of waifus was Person of Interest, years ago, and that ended up adding a bunch of waifus anyway The waifus all came to me.

Vampire Bill > Amy Acker > *

I barely remembered the premise when they first showed the trailer and I didn't really pay attention to it. I wasn't even thinking of waifus going into this show, just X-Man stuff... But, then, waifus left and right and now I can't stop muttering under my breath how badly I want to smell them every time my waifus show up on screen. I have to pause every time and look at photos of all of the cuties in this show and resume playing. It's a hassle in my life.

I want to slam babies into fatNat until she breaks.

WAT DAT SMELL LIKE?

Err... no. Unless you like dudes which is fine too.
Though I watched True Blood too and now on The Gifted i realized I actually missed him.
When PoI came out, I remember the whole 9/11 thing was fairly recent, and from the rest of the world it seemed like USA was getting a major trauma on terrorism, which sucked, but it wasn't really a thing on other parts of the planet. So I remember thinking "oh look, another american procedural show about hunting terrorists"
It had a bit of that, but god was I wrong to dismiss it.

Remove Legion

Well I'm not THAT crazy about the waifus, I just enjoy looking at them. Mostly Amy though. She's the most fun to look at.

>When PoI came out, I remember the whole 9/11 thing was fairly recent
I mean, it came out 10 years after 9/11, it was more about the surveillance state that was a consequence of 9/11 than anything else. They never even got the numbers of terrorists except for a few really rare exceptions, mostly Vigilance. Otherwise those were all relevant and kicked up to the ISA

>10 years when PoI started
God, has it been that long?
But you get the point. Surveillance and terrorism became a recurent topic and I was getting tired of it
More than 7 seasons of 24, who knows how many CSI and NCIS spinoffs... looked like complete meh material to me. I regret my desition, though I still got to watch it later.
Missed the weekly threads though

>I actually missed him.
sookeh

>Missed the weekly threads though
I don't think there were any. The only threads I remember were for the last few episodes of S5. I don't think the show was popular on Sup Forums for probably the same reason you said, same reason everybody wrote it off. Because it looked like something it wasn't.

But yeah, it came out in 2011, so 9/11 was already ancient history by then.

I can't wait to download it

you're making me uncomfortable, stop

2nd episode was absolute filler and they brought in the Twin Peaks qt but didn't bother to introduce who she was.
I can't handle any more of this discrimination theme that's been in the series since the first XMEN movie, it's getting pretty tedious now.

Yeah. I'm a fucking degenerate. Really despise myself in that sense. I act normal in society but when I come home, I'm the lowest of all low type of human being.

She wouldn't be able to handle my 4 incher!

X-Men was always about that though. I agree they could be a little more subtle about it, but it really shouldn't surprise you.

I really wish she wasn't 34. How am I supposed to explain the age difference to my parents?

Jesus she's 34? i thought she was like mid 20s at the most

It's the Asian gene. I'm 28 and I still get carded.

that face shes making. thats such a root face

That's some Emma Frost tier suit

>I can't handle any more of this discrimination theme that's been in the series since the first XMEN movie
This is literally what X men is about, don't complain about SJW or progressives because X men pretty much started it all, although they thankfully never went full diverse and they always had top tier hotties

Here is a list of all waifus that I care about and their potential smell:

Lauren: Bubblegum
Mom: Honey
Polaris: Freshly cut grass
Blink: Sweaty (good smelling kind) feet

where is her waist?

In that delicious thickness

They should cancel all marvel shows except Legion and maybe Daredevil

Legion is literally a masterpiece.

>tfw we learn she's been Root all along going undercover
>tfw there was a hint on last episode and Amy went into Root mode to steal meds and get out before they get her.

at mcdonalds