Wow this is deep

Wow this is deep

and neither television or film but you excrete it here for yummy Yous

wtf I love black dick now

WTF I want migrants to fuck my wife now!

it's a tv spot

>whitey get out of Africa reeeeeeee
>Europe for errybady mane

how can any sane person look at africans and think damn i want them in my country

wtf I want to be blown up by a car bomb now

Witness

Wtf i want my country to be overrun by foreigners now!

>Father runs a lawn care business.
>Having huge money troubles because he can't afford his white employees
>Hires a bunch if immigrants
>Pays then less than half of what he paid his white employees.
>Business becomes a huge success.

I hate the left and want them to die

So that's why the jews are doing it.

and the award for most Jewish webm goes to....

It makes me so happy to report cumskin drumphlets threads. ahhahahahahahaha

>you now remember that the Italian government withdrew docking permission from one of the rescue charities, because it turned out they were accepting people directly from trafficking ships, and bringing them to the coast

I'm honestly scared at the last 6 seconds, how can anyone thing that's fine? How can much can they strawmen illegal immigrants with legal ones?

Your mom's asshole was deep when I berried my dick in her ass.

I think the best deception of this whole thing is convincing Westerners that all of these refugees are fleeing active war zones instead of coming from shitty countries where they aren't in any particular danger for economic benefits.

#OpenBordersforIsrael

only one that made me cringe was "skilled"

*sterilizes black ethiopian jews*
OY VEY

The right is just as bad. You can blame yourselves for people actually going along with these subhumans flooding into the country due to you pitting a literal retarded kike puppet into office and causing even more hatred towards conservative beliefs.

So are they successful or discriminated? Also, "migration is inevitable" sounds like a threat

It's also a stupid fucking argument.
>lmao it'll happen anyway, so just accept anyone

wtf I want to migrate to mars now

for a millisecond the "#FORMIGRATION" hashtag turns into "#FORNICATION"

weird.

>resistance is futile

>millions of illiterate niggers pouring into Europe
>this is completely normal, where is your human (((compassion)))

>spend hundreds of years exploiting a group of people
>>Hey, can we share some of that wealth you stole from us?
>REEE BUILD WALL

that's because it is a threat. Your days are numbered my man.

Pendulum, faggot. It comes around.

>Pendulum, faggot. It comes around.

wtf

I believe Africa is a shithole because of western exploitation, but the sins of the ancestors do not give third-worlders cause to exploit us. Sorry

That's pretty fucking scary.

> those digists

also. can you tell me who produced that video? i.e. who paid for it?
I want to test something

FUCK IMMIGRANTS, GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

big if true

Are you really so blind as to not see how you benefit from that colonial exploitation? Everything around you was built by slaves. Nothing you own is legitimate.

>I believe Africa is a shithole because of western exploitation
how did britbongs and jews taking their criminals for slave labor hurt them in any way?

yeah sorry for what my ancestors did come live at my house, you can even fuck my wife

>Africa is a complete and utter shithole before western exploitation
>Africa is a complete and utter shithole after western exploitation
>Africa will remain a complete and utter shithole

Does the pendulum include violently expelling Africans and Asians from Europe?

aka the real Jews from the scripture

empathy was a mistake, they need help but in their own lands

>Hey, can we share some of that wealth you stole from us?
>sure, no problem. Get education, useful skills, and migrate here legally, enjoy it bro
>NAW AH I WANT FREE SHIIIIIET WHITEYYY

Are there some good documentaries about Rhodesia or apartheid?

>MIGRATION IS BAD!
>say people from countries that only exist because of migration
Really makes you think

how can any sane person look at africans and think damn i want them as my overlord for 8 years

>african warlords sold fellow africans to white colonialists
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

kys

It's United Nations propaganda video. That's all I can find so far.

Fixed that for you, OP.

The pendulum oscillates entirely on the will of whites, if the will of whites was not to allow migration to white countries there would not be any. The means are simple and require no 30 foot walls or biometric scanners for visa holders. The will of whites to use these means does not exist, and so migration will continue until no amount of willpower can change it.

>place in Africa becomes 1% white
>build schools, roads, hospitals, government. Overall raise the HDI in Africa
>muh evil whitey

>immigrants come for gib me dat, rape and crime. Overall lower HDI, places with immigrants quickly turn into middle east/ nigeria
>muh great diversity, they doctors and rocket scientists shieeeet

It's not coming around. We raised their standard of living greatly. If only they can do that for us. Stupid relativist leftpoltard.

brainlet, I...

ask the native americans if they think immigration is a good idea

The first Live Aid was 30 years ago, and basically fuck all has changed since then. Foreign aid isn't going to work, when 90% of it gets skimmed by corrupt bureaucrats.

Here's your free (You), you baiting nigger.

N I G G E R

If they are so skilled and caring and educated why are their countries in shambles?

>migration is inevitable and inherently desirable
>now here's a multi-million dollar propaganda campaign to make sure you support it
>also you'll go to jail if you make critical posts about it on Facebook

completely natural process here

welp that settles it, the only thing to do is destroy Europe

The only time Africa wasn't a shithole was during the period of "exploitation" that built a majority of the infrastructure.

There's a bit in Dark Star Safari, where a guy asks Paul Theroux if his sons can come and help their village, and Paul asks him why the villager's sons aren't there helping out, since they'd received education abroad.

Migration is happening regardless of the ad, you fucking idiot.

because of western meddling

ITT upset white bois who know they can't compete with the mighty BBC
Enjoy getting out-bred from existence

is that what professor schlomo told you

>"""""Human"""""
Let's be honest, they lack neanderthal DNA and are the only haplogroup on the face of the world that can make that claim. There's a reason no sub-Saharan African civilization ever developed agriculture, domesticated animals, a written language or even the wheel.

People want an example of a proto-human? Evolutionary dead-ends justifying macroevolution? I contend you look no further than the Niggerus Gibsmedatus for our closest near-human relative.

Is he right, Sup Forums?

why does she have jawbreaker tits? why is everything shiny like it's made of candy?

Of course. This is why Japan is 10% African now. It's a completely unavoidable process.

well, diversity swings between being "our strength" and "white man's divine punishment" on a second-to-second basis

if that's how you call "history", yes

>tfw hate all humans equally
>tfw not falling for either rights or lefts tricks

Sub-Saharan Africa had to be the only population in history where "being conquered" equated to "having schools, railways, and hospitals built for you"

Brexit was pointless either way. Stay or go, the country was doomed when they flooded themselves with refugees and elected a pro-Sharia Islamic mayor for London.

>When people from Europe hundreds of years ago migrated to other continents and overrun the current civilizations in there was bad and evil
>When blacks and middle Easterns do it now is good and "desirable"
Mmmmm

Should we place mines??

Lol, niggers building anything, sure. No wonder they had to be whipped.

Why isn't somebody out there sinking those boats?

Italy just needs to start sinking the ships, fucking scum.

Most of Africa was tribal oogabooga mud hut tier before. Should they just have been left alone while the rest of the world advanced in technology?

I think greek and italian fishing boats send wake waved to tip those rickety rafts over

Go be racist somewhere else.

Genetic and cultural diversity are both good things. If you think otherwise, then stay in your inbred territories and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

So by your logic it's not just whites in western countries that benefit from slavery?

This is why Brazil is a nice place to live and South Korea is an uninhabitable shithole.

>STILL controlling the narrative to keep people from realizing that for each 3rd world nation that rises up and stops being a problem, the whole world is better for it.

>STILL controlling the narrative to keep the people from realizing that the 3rd world is deliberately kept shitty in order to create this invasion for as Obama put it "fundamental transformation."

And no they're not fucking grateful. Everywhere they go they self-segregate, racially cleanse out all not their kind, and transform everywhere they go to look like where they came from, and all while thinking it's owed to them because they're black and Muslim.

You know Poe's law is a thing right
You keep memeing and people are actually going to believe that the entire world is built by cotton

That's fake, jewish studies say the transatlantic slave trade moved 500 million black slaves to America, so Africa had way more people than Europe always.

Are you trying to be ironic?

Brazil is a beach where girls have anal sex every day. South Korea is a depressive shithole with the highest suicide rate in the world where people only think about money.

wtf i love refugees now
wtf i hate refugees now
wtf i hate ngos now