DC President Says Zack Snyder’s Vision Didn’t ‘Sync Up’ With Theirs

>Speaking on the Batman on Film Podcast, Abraham Riesman — who conducted interviews for a big story on the future of DC films for last month’s edition of Vulture — recalled a quote from Nelson that didn’t make it into the story.

>“That was actually a quote that didn’t show up in the finished piece, but that Diane gave me,” Riesman recalled. “It was to the effect of ‘we are a director driven place and Zack [Snyder] had a vision that didn’t necessarily sync up with what our vision of these characters is, but we respect that he wanted to go for that and that’s part of our philosophy’.”

heroichollywood.com/dc-president-zack-snyders-vision/

*INHALES*

>faggot OP has no reading comprehension so he interprets it as something dire
Fucking hate this board

Great

Whose vision do you want, the artist's or the patron's?

Hi Disney

Hi Pateet

Hi Jose

Does anyone else think that WB pushed zack to leave and her daughter killed herself as a warning?

>something to the effect of

So not an actual quote. Reeves Batman will be great, I don't care about whatever shit they put out now. We have BvS and MoS

>but we respect that he wanted to go for that and that’s part of our philosophy’
What's the problem here?

Yeah daughter dying reason was a coverup to avoid bad press.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CAN DC EVEN GO A SINGLE DAY WITHOUT BEING BTFO?

In this case? The patron trying to preserve the integrity of it's IP's by having them be presented in ways that maintain the facets artists may not give a shit about.

Why are the Disney Indians taking this out of context?

But why?

What the fuck is this spic's problem?

this

fuck "artistic integrity" whatever the fuck that means GIVE US QUIPS AND EXPLOSIONS

looks like we've got ourselves another DC "intellectual" that can't understand basic fucking english

I don't know whether the cast is trying to help Whedon not get slack for this movie or they actually believe Snyder has a vision.

>hey Leonardo, make it less ambiguous whether she's smiling or not, I want her to look happy

he used to be a DC fanboy like you until you pulled a szechuan sauce on him with the Thor reactions

>Snyder makes a lot of executives angry and lose billions
>his daughter "commits suicide" and he has to quit
Hollywood is ice cold.

you retards*

What a dishonest spic. There is no set template for anything. If it was up to him, the TDK trilogy would never exist.

>Snyder isn't /ourgu-

>Zack had a different vision
>and we were cool with it
What's the problem?

What do you mean why? I just told you why. Mark Waid loves Superman. When he wanted to tell a story about Superman going crazy, killing the Justice League and taking over the parts of the world didn't destroy with his immense power, he created Plutonian to do so, and didn't drag Superman's cape through the mud, while still preserving the integrity of his favorite character. Zack Snyder may have very well had a very interesting fantastic cape story to tell but they were dogshit Superman, Batman, Lex Luthor stories. I don't blame WB for parting ways with him when he almost assuredly didn't see the writing on the wall that only his cult and children who like Jar Jar and Porgs seemed to enjoy what he was doing. They weren't going to let him continue to damage the IP's that they own that can generate profit for them when handled differently.

I bet fucking Johns is behind this. He's ruining the DCEU and now' he's also ruining Watchmen

>game of redditors is a snyder fan
Well at least we know its not locals

>We didn't agree with his vision but we hired him to create our entire cinematic universe anyway

that's some load of shit

Why do you know that's from Game of Thrones user?

Johns has been twisting that knife real good ever since Snyder shat all over him for not wanting to add quips to his kinos.

>Gonzalez
You literally can't make this up

Oh was Mona a worldwide known IP that generated revenue for her owner that made more or less depending on the public perception of the interpretation of her recreation compared to the others?

The profile picture
Its been an image thats been spammed on this board for years

>mark waid
Hack

Look at all these marvel pigs, supporting the death of the author. I piss on all of your quip-riddled brains.

Now. That wasn't always the case.

really you post from his twitter and pass up THIS GEM?

They knew exactly what they were doing. They wanted to repeat the Nolan trilogy and make everything darker and "realistic", and that is why they hired Snyder AND Nolan.

Snyder is a hack but he is unironically dying for their sins.

>only his cult and children who like Jar Jar and Porgs seemed to enjoy what he was doing

If you're going to go down that road I'm willing to bet quite a lot of money that the Porg fanbase overlaps much more with the MCU fanbase than it does with the DCCU fanbase

Kind of sad when you realise he came on board for BvS- a movie made by Snyder. Snyder brought him in and now Johns is throwing him under the bus.
I wish fucking WonderKike would've flopped and Snyder would've stayed on as the main man

>Read some nonsensical horny praise about Gal Gadot
>It's always a pajeet

So are you actually saying you'd prefer a mutlinational corporation to protect its investments than to allow artists to produce something with integrity and purpose? That sounds like what you're saying but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume I'm misreading.

No matter how well Wonderkike or JL does, Snyder was fucked. There was no way he would ever pick himself up after the witch hunt BvS created. He could've taken the easy route, making a quip fanboy film but he didn't. He took the hard path and now look at the sharks hungry for his blood. They fear they can't ever tame him.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't notice it because i'm not an autistic spaz who has a stroke at the thought of people who like other things you don't like post on your board

Never compromise
Not even in the face of (((Armageddon)))

>Zack "muh symbolism" Snyder
>artist

I'd take anyone's vision over his

literally /ourguy/

That movie is 10 years old. What the fuck are they talking about?

brainlet
>getting triggered by someone liking a cartoon

Sounds like you're not Sup Forums then

He has a vision, they don't. WB is playing Catsup.

Matt Reeves is/ourguy/ and will look after Batman. The rest will go to shit

GoT isn't even that bad /got/ posters are the only problem really

Geoff Johns is a fucking retard. He should stop insult Snyder at every turn while making nothing but garbage himself.

Hi Raswan

...so they killed his daughter

>That Howard Duck panel
*exhale*

truly the intellectual Rick and Morty fans and DChads are one in the same

BvS had Superman play the unwanted immigrant as well as the misunderstood man with foreign ideals- Superman showed the plight of muslims and mexicans and yet the this movie is trashed on by liberals.

Disney is scared. Like pants shitting fear of Matt Reeve's Batman. So for now they're busy shitting on Snyder even if he has nothing to do with JL afterwards.

>Abraham Riesman recalled a quote from Nelson that didn’t make it into the story.
>That was actually a quote that didn’t show up in the finished piece, but that Diane gave me
>DIANE NELSON
goddamn lotta illiterate morons in this thread