>tfw you thought this was going to suck but it's now one of your favorite movies of the decade

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-horror-finn-wolfhard-stranger-things-20171013-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys

wrong movie, otherwise spot on

I wouldn't go that far but it's a good flick. Maybe one of my favorites this year.

my actual film of the decade.

i unironically loved it. pacing sucked dick though

Mother! > It

If nothing else it's one of the most profitable movies ever made. A $35 million budget turning over $630 million in revenue in just 6 weeks is insane.

It'a fun kids adventure film that don't get made anymore
It's like The Goonies except the acting is actually rather good, Finn Wolfhard was better than every kid in ET or Goonies

translation for plebs: it's stranger things with a better monster

Why is there so much shilling for this dumbed down sequel?

The original hardly shines with intelligence either.

kys

>dumbed down sequel

There’s nothing wrong with stranger Things

except the monster fucking sucks

Homophobia is the real monster though

prove me wrong

Never seen it, is it good?

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also that black room was a total rip-off of Under the Skin, except even naked ScarJo is scarier than this generic vidya shit

The monster is hardly the focus

Watched a rip of it yesterday. Why the fuck do Ayy-rabs gotta slap their advertising for their shitty download site all over the video. It was literally unwatchable like that

Why did they give Mike's role to the fat kid?

>girl I'm talking to says she likes horror movies
>somehow wind up inviting her to go see this with me on tuesday night
>she says yes and also she's free all day saturday so let's go for dinner
help

irrelevant, it still sucks.

never said stranger things itself wasn't good.

Symbolism gets too heavy handed by the end but still a very intense film
Everyone on Sup Forums hates it because of JLaw

He looks so different from Richie in IT it's insane

Take her to dinner after, virgin. Bonus is that you have something to talk about. Go to dinner first and you increase the odds of awkward silence.

>Pennywise getting user laid

It's a really good dating film i'd admit

latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-horror-finn-wolfhard-stranger-things-20171013-htmlstory.html

>Yeah. Funny story about that. I thought I got the part because of two things. One, because maybe Andy liked my tape. And two, [I thought] they knew me, because they saw my old tape from Cary’s stuff. But that was not true! Two months during shooting, we were talking and I mentioned [the first audition]. They said, ”Oh, you auditioned for the original Cary ‘It’?” And I said, "Yeah. Isn't that how you guys know me?" They said, "No. We just stumbled upon your tape really randomly. We had no idea who you were.” I got it twice, apparently.

>landing the role twice individually
His audition tapes must be great

This

Why isn't Beverly on that poster?

who?

Bored finn cute finn

It's sunday, we're going out tuesday and saturday so I am taking her to dinner after, also the only showing left is at 9pm so we'll eat beforehand, also we've been talking in person all day, also also she's 37 and from Kuwait ie looks about 25 max and is stacked
I got this

>ywn find out that "tape"

no wonder everything hollywood shits out is complete trash when there are so many idiots like you with shit taste who fund it all

the clowns voice was too gay for it to be scary

>being this much of a faggot

You're gay

>oh god a girl wants to go on a date, what do Sup Forums?
>lol i got this
Which is it, liar?

dude's way off his baseline, experiencing all kinds of post-traumatic emotions. it's natural.

Nice poster

Really fun movie, not perfect but a good Goonies kind of movie.

I hope to see the influence it brings more classic style horror films. Hopefully that surpass the quality of IT.