Why wont Donald just come out and say he is for marijuana

Why wont Donald just come out and say he is for marijuana.

If he did that he would win big and it wouldn't turn away his supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

cannabisandpsychosis.ca/more-information/what-do-we-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe Donald is not a pot smoking Degenerate.

Anything to deceives the senses is degenerate, our whole body and mind must be focused on self improvement and God (Jehovah).

He probably isn't. Does he look like he partakes or surrounds himself with people that do? He may be for decriminalization. I hope so. All drugs should be decriminalized. "Sneakers with my Big Boy Suit" Johnson is trying to ride the marijuana train. May he rot in Hell.

Are you NatSoc user?

I want to fuck Rei's cunny

I don't have a political ideology.

I server Jehovah, the one and true god.

I do not serve men.

Satan is in control of this world.

he'd lose his friends in big pharma who run your country

Weed is degenerate and Donald doesn't do drugs.

He's a JW, little better than a muslim.

If he did he would turn me away. Pot smoking is absolutely degenerate

I don't think you realize how retarded the religious part of our country can be.

>satan is in control of the world

sooo... you want to turn trump in to satan's little helper?

Why can't you be content to just continue legalizing it at the state level?

Why is a fucking leaf the most important issue for the commander in chief of the military to you?

i actually want the liberals to leave the u.s. after he wins, rather than having canadians move in

Since when is Trump a moral fag bible thumper

Legalizing weed is the most red pilled thing you can do. Take away drugs and there money from minorities and allow white businesses to only to sell it.

You can be focused and strong willed without suffering every waking moment of your life. Learn to relax once in a while.

That's fine as long as you decriminalize it on the federal level, or the feds can still snatch up whoever they want regardless of the state law.

No, the only reason the current governments are in place, is because Jehovah has allowed them this allocated time.

Soon, Jesus will return with an army of angels to permanently destroy the wicked.

>and God (Jehovah).
top kek what the fuck

Trump doesn't smoke or drink. Why would he support it. He supports Americans having the freedom to poison themselves if they choose so.

What's he gain from that? Druggies don't vote.

Also Don doesn't do any drugs. No alcohol, no tobacco.

Read the King James Bible.

The Jews removed the name of God Jehovah from almost all translations because it went against there wishes.

Really shows how far we have fallen.

>He supports Americans having the freedom to poison themselves if they choose so.
Except that this is objectively wrong. Trump is not a supporter of marijuana legalization - Not even close.

You tards will project anything onto this guy.

JWs are a cult.

ho-lee
I didn't realize they had such great marijuana injections in scotland

Brother in the service here as well. When will the rest of the world figure out humans are not suitable to lead and to rely on Lord of armies Jehovah?

How's your kingdom hall btw? Muslims have not targeted it yet I hope.

If he starts bringing up serious topics he will lose the meme status he is riding on

Fine by me. I have never smoked or drank myself, and I don't believe anyone should.

And.

Jehovah is God.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the supposed (organisations) that represent him.

Fine. I hate that everyone is in a clique though. Everyone is so hypocritical I wish I could say something.

>immigration, Islamic jihads, the economy, trade deals, American jobs
>not serious issues

>leweedlmao420
>serious issue

Most younger people who don't do drugs still want weed legalized.

The GOP's stance on weed kept me away from the GOP for a long time, and I believe it continues to be a barrier between younger voters and the GOP

False prophecy chump. Your GB quietly dropped their 'Generation' doctrine when it didn't come true and the religion is haemorrhaging members since. This is a dangerous place to be for brainwashed believers, do your Elders know you're here?

Kill yourself you fucking hippie pot smoker.

>Why is a fucking leaf the most important issue for the commander in chief of the military to you?
Not the most important issue to me, but I do take issue with the way the military (and the police are a military) are used against the citizens. This flower does not justify violent action against citizens.

What do you propose?

I enjoy studying and serving Jehovah.

But agree that the JW organisation is fucking poison.

Join an apostolic church. The ones founded by Christ Himself.

I do loads of drugs and vote in every election.

Enjoy your psychosis for 420 LMAO EVERYDAY BRUH DO IT FAGGOT.
Die.

How, I was under the impression that most other churches were either corrupt, degenerate or lost to sin?

Lol... u the one soundin psychotic son

lol bong you shouldn't be here on this apostasy site go back to watching caleb videos we sparlock here senpai

Your choices for a respectable church are, in no particular order, as follows:

Traditional Catholicism (novus ordo church is antichrist)
Eastern Orthodox
Oriental Orthodox

Legalize, regulate and tax it. No bullshit medical marijuana, because then you just go get a card and avoid the taxes. Treat it like alcohol, and it loses its mystique. Niggers and spics stop making money off it, because nearly everyone would rather go to the local smoke shop and pick up a known quantity and quality of product than deal with Tyrone or pablo. Tax the living fuck out of it like they do cigarettes

Lit another one up, I dare you.

Another One

Another One

Another One.

cannabisandpsychosis.ca/more-information/what-do-we-know/

DUDE WEED LMAO.

Eastern Orthodox it is then.

I knew 90MGet wouldn't disappoint

Lol... Will do. I been at it for the last 20 years, no reason to stop now.

Good choice, I would have joined them if I didn't have an Oriental Orthodox Church in my town. It's pretty much the same thing just a matter of jurisdiction.

Do it more, get taken up and restart live broh, do 20 you pussy.

I agree user, weed is degenerate but if it means a triumphant Trump then I'm game.

Also fuck pharmaceutical companies.

Typical degenerate Reifags.

Asuka is best girl, and Shinji hard for Asuka.

Asuka is just as bad you shitter.

I'm the pussy?

You'll cowards don't even smoke crack.

Amen.

What's up wit dat?

Why would he? How does it benefit him?

Young people don't vote. So there's no point in appealing to a social wedge issue that alienates his base in order to appeal to a group that probably isn't going to turn out on election day.

Besides that unless Clinton makes it an issue there's no real point in bringing it up.

Smoke crocodile then you cuck!

What? TOO hard for YOU?!

Pussy. I bet you try anything if called pussy AND blames others.

he already did like half a year ago

None you you fags would fuck asuka

She wants the bad boy cock and you would be the cuck

Agreed. It's the cheapest drug out there to produce, so you can tax it massively and most people won't think about it when they buy it at the store for the same price they bought it on the street.

What is aleppo?

>(((Jehova)))

Being pro-states rights is being pro-pot without having to say it.

Degeneracy.

May as well support tyranny "rights"

I like that, but take off the federal mandate against pot that's not being respected anywhere anyways.

If you can't keep drugs away from prisoners, you can't keep drugs away from people in a free society.

People will learn soon enough that pot culture is empty.

>Boohoo nobody likes dead on the inside lady but me.
>Projects.
Ha ha Asuka is best girl.