The "THICK" Meme was Created by Jews to Destroy Western Civilization

>"THICC XD"
>"LOOK AT DOZE FAT LEGS X__X"

If you guys think you're redpilled but you still fall for this propaganda you need to get a fucking grip. The "Thick" (I like to call them fat girls) meme was created by Jews to make basterdized children in broken homes and as a form of fat acceptance to pollute the gene pool.
Ever notice how many basterdized nigger children there are? Hmm, maybe that correlates with how hard stupid niggers fall for the "Thick" (again they're fat) meme. Jews know that "Thick" girls are actually fat, so once Shanuquia gets fat 6 months after having lil Tyrel his daddy leaves to the next "thicc" girl and then we got like Tyrel robbing your stupid ass because he never had a father figure in his life. Maybe you should start jerking off to skinny girls like a redpilled white man and not a fucking chimp.
I get, really i do, if you got a dry spell going and you have to plow a fatty, we've all been there, but to unironically encourage decimation of the gene pool with your "THICK GORL" meme is irresponsible and if you do this you should really take a step back and look at who you are as a person.

>"B-but muh only fat girls can have muh white children repopulate the white people huh user XD"

You're all fucking stupid if you think women don't have to be 145+lbs to be able to have kids, that's anoher kike lie to destroy pure aryan Übermensch genetics. I'm so fucking sick of seeing this meme on here, it's fucking appropriated by niggers and kikes and you guys fall for the shit. After you ignorant fucks babymama's start getting fat and you no longer want to be with her you'll know what i'm talking about. Your stupid kid will be raised by a single mother and is going to be acting like a nigger in my kid's school just because Jews told you to pork a fatty, I am holding you fags responsible for this fucking shit.

Or just keep listening to what (((LIL DICKY))) tells you and niggers to do like a good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

t.retard

INFIDEL THICC

jewish fabricated youth music has been here for decades now, the only thing it helped done was make retards confident enough to party and have children, stop acting like it's the end of the world, they would've done so either way

low
test
manlet

Oh boy op. This is hilarious.

Although I can sort of agree that the thick meme was invented my niggers, who are basically controlled by the Jews, but you're saying, if a girl like the one in your picture, came up to you in a tight dress, fine as hell and a bit drunk, and CLEARLY wants the D, you would sorry out and say "fuck off fatty, I'm not a degenerate. Fat girls go away!!1!"

Shaking my head OP. Shaking my head.

THICC
H
I
C
C

Have another

t. virgin manchild

Nah, this bitch is just fat.

It was created by the Romans...

Statue of Aphrodite.

SHE AIN'T (SHE AIN'T)

FAT BRUH
A
T

JUST A LITTLE THICK

why can't people just want to be normal weight

fat is unhealthy
skeleton is unhealthy
you can be attracted to either if you want

fuck

I like thicc girls and skinny girls equally

In fact I like all girls as long as they're not fat and have triple digit IQ

Do you want to fight me, OP?

>western civilization

Wasn't this the ideal woman's body for the Romans?

she needs to eat more

>ou're saying, if a girl like the one in your picture, came up to you in a tight dress, fine as hell and a bit drunk, and CLEARLY wants the D, you would sorry out and say "fuck off fatty, I'm not a degenerate. Fat girls go away!!1!"

No way man I never said that. I have fucked fat girls before, but I said to encourage women to be this size is wrong.

Why would you make a thread about it though?

OP confirmed for low test faggot

Hm, you could be right about that one, my apologizes

She's fine, you brainwashed nu-male faggot.

the majority of sculptors and other artists were mentally ill and so its no surprise lots of them were fat fetishists

kikes.

This is how true Aryan women look so fuck off

So are you saying the girl in your pic is fat?

I would do things that are considered haram to that piggy.

>ITT: white cuckbois can't handle real women

That chick is fucking stacked, you testosterone -lacking beta. I'd gladly eat her ass and fuck all her holes.

nigel fuck off

Its just a fetish and preference for my mistress
My wife is a beautiful skinny white woman.
I fuck her think friends when they come over and get drunk.

Best of both worlds
SAGE

spooky skeleton go away

Girl in OP's pic is Tiffany Cappotelli.

Thank me later.

you would want a woman skinny woman cause you can't lift 100 pounds

The only titty op ever sucked was his momma's.

Low test need.

That's fat, know the difference or
KYS

What exactly do Jews stand to gain from "polluting the gene pool"

Looks like a fucking boy. GTFO

>muh fat acceptance

thick =/= chubby
thick is fit, muscular, tall, and enough body fat to not die during strenuous activities like childbirth.

chubby is eating ice cream on the couch watching soaps and miscarrying due to blood chemistry imbalances.

I fucked a fat chick once. It was experience of a lifetime. So much that every time I think about it makes me physically sick.

Also pic related is high test. Shit posted by niggerised muricans is literally high fat.

I used to like all sorts of girls. Actually I still do, but I prefer them chubby or even slightly fat (not America tier fat of course). I can't help it... I don't WANT to help it.

It's the new normal, OP

Kike
Kike
Kike, fuck off
Kike
Kike
Kike

fuckin pedos man i swear

It's a nigger meme and everyone who uses it is debasing themselves to nigger tier.

Anglo*

>ancientzikavirus.jpg

>liking spooky skellingtons

>Thicc

This is ideal body type.

Thank mr skeltal

Kike, fuck off.

See how butthurt you get because White men are returning to their senses?

GO. FUCKING. KILL. YOUR. SELF.

Hitler's ancestors liked this one

le petit squelette

did you miss your afternoon tea or something? christ calm down. your taste in women is shit though desu

THICC

For an american, yeah. Keep your standards low, good goy.

Low test post.

low test

Don't feed the trolls, just post thicc

op is right and you're all a bunch of niggers.

virgin

She's got the body of a fucking 12 year old boy

Thicc thread?

low test

>nigger

not thicc enough

A dickless skinny man ?

THIS IS THICC

This thread is shit, OP is a faggot. Screenshot proves it.

Not thicc but would let give me the succ and procreate with

>coalburner

Absolutely

These threads are the reason I keep coming here

Good job user

yes Sir

THICC
H
I
C
C

Mate. I would marry that.

Granted, she would be 10lbs away from divorce every week.

I though T H I C was a rebellion against fashion fags pushing sticks as QTs

look this woman is the perfect size

FAT INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE OUT IN FULL SHILL MODE

Pic related

How can this fat pig have such small tits?

You faggots are pathetic

It's actually much less complicated, let me break it down for you

>liking thicc
high test, manly & alpha
>hating thicc
low test, nu-male & beta

This man understands.

>being a low test queer

Brehs, I don't think I can handle this thread

I don't ever resort to this but in this case I can say with full conviction:

OP you are a cock sucking faggot.

That high ass insertion point tho

>muh diccc

her face is so ugly though

dude you can spin anything to make the jews look like they're responsible just watch
>2016
>falling for the internet jew
wake up white man the jews are using the internet to force feed lies
>2016
>not using the internet for your news
c'mon white man get the real news before the jews dilute the meaning
you can spin everything to be for or against the jews people fucking fat chicks or skinny bitches is their prerogative and even then fat =/= genetic they can lose weight if give the right motivation. but serious OP you just made this thread because you were desperate enough to hit on the fat girl at work and she told your beta ass to gtfo.

shit

Nu males love fat girls because fat girls love tumblr and communism.

Redpilled women are skinny, not fucking "thicc"

Protip: you think it's "thick" but it's actually fat

each time a boner

OP is an ugly cunt who can't get a gf who doesn't look like a 12 year old buy. Sage.

Merci beacoup for the (You), frogbro

Get out with that fatarse.
Post THICC: