WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

DELETE THIS

The dog has the scent.

jimmy the jew

cuck number two

OYYYY VEYYYYYY

The dog is our dog, just like Pepe is our frog

Isn't BLM like 90% white?

Here's a photo of the cuck guy, just looks like a cuck. The type of person who just has the cuck aura.

nah, most white people think its bullshit up here to be honest, but you do get the occasional cuck

or two

or three

The cuck starts stomping out the chalk

what a cuck

if you say cuck one more time...

PEPE LIVES FOREVER

App State? According to Google; Boone, NC only has about 13,500 people, and of those only about 450 of them are black. Half of those are probably college kids there for the athletics. This kinda protest shit is only gonna make the 94% white majority want them to leave.

Kek has his speak

Honestly majority of the BLM group is black. Our school is pretty white. But you will get someone who has a white guilt complex at times in a group of authoritarian leftists

You did

Did you photograph them?

we dont want to lose the football team, we need them to beat miami this fall and they arent half bad this year

oh hell yes, we have a lot of photos

I actually didn't, i am too broke to buy a happy merchant sticker

checked

This just in, our chancellor just sent an email out to all of us on campus. Top Kek.

You probably know her name or could find out really easily and couple it with this. Remember they won't hesitate to dox and ruin your life.

I'd have stomped that bitch into a neck cast.

So fucking glad I didn't witness that in the moment it was done.

Definitely would have been sent to jail b/c of what I did.

Rip Chalk Pepe. May spirit forever intrude on the cucks' safe spaces.

My campus had a bunch of pro trump drawings a couple days ago too. Was something organized?

Keke based Mountaineers

Violence isn't the answer man, if you sink to violence it makes you look worse than the disrespectful authoritarian leftists. Peaceful protest is the solution. Only fight back if they attack first.

Facts don't care about your feelings
- Ben Shapiro
kek

We organized online via Facebook, my buddy texted me to come out and chalk for trump yesterday night so we did

>it makes you look worse than the disrespectful authoritarian leftists

Most people here are borderline fascists if not fullblown or NatSoc.

The SA didn't get rid of the red scum by using harsh language,

Our mascot is Yosef. A mountain Jew.

Would you use language to stop a charging baboon?

Would you argue with someone who is mentally equivalent to a 3 y/o?

This is a college campus so we have to tone it down a little you feel?

GET READY FOR THE SPLC/DOJ HATE CRIME INVESTIGATION YOU, STUPID GOYIM

OYY VEYY

I spent many weekends there during college, fun little town.

This was like 5 years ago and I'm surprised you guys didn't get mobbed, it was mostly liberal granola dudeweed types then

T. Cuck
If it stays peaceful we will never win. Because a peaceful left wing protest is about love and acceptance while a peaceful right wing protest is not

i do know her name, but im not going to sink to that level.

cucks defeat themselves. no intervention needed

God bless that man I'm glad i went there and got my stem degree

things have changed my dude, more people are beginning to wake up. more people are finding about our movement, and supporting us. It is growing. The resistance rises.

the residue of the pepe is still sort of there, you can still tell its a pepe.

PEPE LIVES ON

Keep writing "Trump 2016" art.
The college, being a government funded entity, cannot stop you from exercising your right to campaign in a public space for a candidate.

When the cucks attack you, sue the school.

>i am allowed to draw on public property but you are not allowed to wash it off
Why?

That is our plan. We will continue to stand up for free speech. It is also protected by university policy.

YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO KILL THE FROG
BUT YOU CAN NEVER KILL THE IDEA

>ASU
>Appalachia
>Boone, NC
>Small southern town
>93% white
>based South

Where are the rednecks shooting these cucks for sport, anyone know?

>oh no those savages cleaned up our graffiti

Question for any American that attended college:

How is it possible that there's no sense of college community at all there? I Know that my country is small, but people relate to each other and get along when we find out each others origins despite our political views.

>Sup Forums made niggers clean up public space on their own with litteraly chalk board scribbles

HAHAHA

>its not "expressive art" when white people do it with washable colors

The people washing away the chalk have the same rights to do so that the people who drew the Pepe had when they chalked it up.

we have a community, but there are all subgroups within. some factions just take everything too seriously and get overhype about it

never thought about it this way, at least we got them to clean the campus for free

maybe we can use this to our advantage after football games or something

im pretty sure they don't count students on the boone census.

NCfag here, appstate is a cuck factory. it's one of the few colleges in the nation where men greatly outnumber women. women are able to hook men drastically out of their league just because of the scarcity surrounding them.

ECU is probably the top college in NC when it comes to producing quality uncucked men.

how is this kid at college?

The Chalkening is mostly over anyway, these are residuals.

These cucks are impacting nothing and hurting no one. If anything, they just look like a bunch angry children.

Notice the Trump supporters are hot, while the regressive leftists are mostly heifers, street trash and coons

At least they're qt3.14s

BLM needs to chill