ITT

Films with actual strong female protagonists and not forced pc feminist shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tM08II8Hj38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't exist, when have you seen a woman be strong in real life?

>strong
Pretty sure I lift more than her

Running Scared
youtube.com/watch?v=tM08II8Hj38

sicario innit blud

You posted the only one, user

Cameron's pretty good at that.

Good meme, women soldiers are literally only there so the high ups have something to fuck

My mom would probably fuck me up

>After Igor's death on 945, Olga ruled Kievan Rus as regent on behalf of their son Svyatoslav.[2]
>In 947, Princess Olga launched a punitive expedition against the tribal elites between the Luga and the Msta River.[3] Following this successful campaign, a number of forts were erected at Olga’s orders. One of them is supposed to be Gorodets in the Luga region[4] a fortification dated to the middle of the 10th century. Because of its isolated location, Gorodets does not seem to have been in any way associated with the pre-existing settlement pattern. Moreover, the fort produced another example of square timber frames designed to consolidate the rampart that was seen at Ryurikovo Gorodishche. The same building technique was in use a century later in the Novgorod fortifications.
>Olga remained regent ruler of Kievan Rus with the support of the army and her people. She changed the system of tribute gathering (poliudie) in the first legal reform recorded in Eastern Europe. She continued to evade proposals of marriage, defended the city during the Siege of Kiev in 968, and saved the power of the throne for her son.

Nope.

Physically strong or forced pc feminist shit strong?

Jackie Brown

How is Furiosa forced feminism?

You could argue that it was forced PC feminist shit in conception, but Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins did the character justice and made her strong without forgetting to make her likable and relatable

>not wearing eye pro
>no gloves
>bdu pouches on an IBA with no shoulder pads or groin pad
>hair touching collar
>colored flag instead of IR flag
19/42 pushups

>you will never have a wife this hot badass and loyal

Your mom is fucking ME up user

>not Asuka
I'd fuck her tho

kys, blissfag

I'm with you user but as a spoiler things didn't go so well for her husband

*angry bliss noises*

Asuka's gonna fuck her, for that title quite soon

>The following account is taken from the Primary Chronicle. Princess Olga was the wife of Igor of Kiev, who was killed by the Drevlians. At the time of her husband's death, their son Svyatoslav was three years old, making Olga the official ruler of Kievan Rus' until he reached adulthood. The Drevlians wanted Olga to marry their Prince Mal, making him the ruler of Kievan Rus', but Olga was determined to remain in power and preserve it for her son.

>The Drevlians sent 20 of their best men to persuade Olga to marry their Prince Mal and give up her rule of Kievan Rus'. She had them buried alive. Then she sent word to Prince Mal that she accepted the proposal, but required their most distinguished men to accompany her on the journey in order for her people to accept the offer of marriage. The Drevlians sent their best men who governed their land. Upon their arrival, she offered them a warm welcome and an invitation to clean up after their long journey in a bathhouse. After they entered, she locked the doors and set fire to the building, burning them alive.

>With the best and wisest men out of the way, she planned to destroy the remaining Drevlians. She invited them to a funeral feast so she could mourn over her husband's grave, where her servants waited on them. After the Drevlians were drunk, Olga's soldiers killed over 5,000 of them. She then placed the city under siege. She asked for three pigeons and three sparrows from each house because she did not want to burden the villagers any further after the siege. They were happy to comply with the request.

>Now Olga gave to each soldier in her army a pigeon or a sparrow, and ordered them to attach by thread to each pigeon and sparrow a piece of sulfur bound with small pieces of cloth. When night fell, Olga bade her soldiers release the pigeons and the sparrows. So the birds flew to their nests, the pigeons to the cotes, and the sparrows under the eaves. The dove-cotes, the coops, the porches, and the haymows were set on fire. There was not a house that was not consumed, and it was impossible to extinguish the flames because all the houses caught on fire at once. The people fled from the city, and Olga ordered her soldiers to catch them. Thus she took the city and burned it, and captured the elders of the city. Some of the other captives she killed, while some she gave to others as slaves to her followers. The remnant she left to pay tribute

didn't include that because that bit and the rest after it is more than likely a myth.
Still, top mom

doesn't she have the Maam Mountain Nia Jax to get past first?

could have used a better pic

Why it's always Aliens? Do you faggots even watch anything else excepy Hollywood action flicks?

Why do you never contribute to a thread but instead drag others down and criticize them? Because you're a nigger.

Why was this movie about a grown woman rescuing a little girl? Looks like a pedo message movie to me, trying to normalize pedophilia

All of them

Literally kill yourself