Why does he hate the elderly so much?

Why does he hate the elderly so much?

Why do you take comedy videos so seriously?

Mike hates everybody equally, the elderly, the disabled, minorities, children, females, etc, etc

>hates self
>is elderly
>hates elderly

Also makes fun of fat people. While being a fat pig.

>shitty polyester suit blazer

Why does Mike pretend to be poor when we all know he makes six figures even after expenses and taxes?

How does he get away with doing this to his boss?

Because he's becoming one and the thought of being feeble and old fills him with vitriol.

because he knows people tune in for Rich Evans

Are you saying me they are not VCR repair man squatting in Plinketts house?

you can tell he actually loves the elderly and that's actually why he finds elder harm so funny.

>yfw Jessie slept around at Comic-Con 2015 and got kicked out by Mike.

>Comic-Con 2015
lol RLM haven't gone to a con in at least five years. Cool fanfic, bro.

There's nothing wrong with this one. Fat people are disgusting and all fat people know it.

because all the money in the world cannot buy taste.

I never said they were at comic-con. You honestly think the boss' girlfriend is in the studio 24/7?

Because most old people (such as Boomers) are basically pouty toddlers hiding behind the "muh wisdom" scapegoat and believe everyone who isn't them is ruining the world.

>Mike asserting his dominance over Jay in the latest BotW

How soon until they release a video of Jay getting raped by Mike; nothing sexual, purely a power-play/dominance thing

why did jessie leave?

Because you're a faggot.

>I don't understand what it's like to have friends

>omega-tier, was raped by every one of his friends, establishing him at the bottom of his social circle hierarchy

I'm so sorry user.

>When he said that in Milwaukee the only interesting thing are fat people
kek

rich needs to learn his place though. he's been getting too big for his britches for some time now. he always expects the abuse and preempts it or just goes ah well w/e instead of getting actually kind of upset like he used to.