Dawla al islamia

So I have been watching numerous ISIS videos and documentaries online whole day and I think I swallowed biggest red pill ever.

How exactly is Islamic State bad? Why is it bad? Who says they are bad?

Is it bad because it's Islamic and there are many salty Christians? Read these rules? Are they shocking too you or good? storypick.com/isis-rules/

Think about it:
>bans all degeneracy, drugs, liquid jew...

>women required to cover themselves

>faggs, trannies, transgenders, and all other sick people are banished, killed, removed from the gene pool

>believes in one religion, one religion unites everyone, no matter what race or country you are from

>ultimate goal is one religion, you are either believer or you are banished( this is what exactly ruined Christianity, appearings of the new generation, free liberal atheists..)

>everyone is required to be prepared for Jihad, because the war for your God is more important than any other thing

What makes me happy, people in dawla al islamia are happy and enthusiastic. Just look at all the soldiers, they know they will die, but they die fighting for their God against non believers and enemies. I respect that, unlike people in Western World.

I honestly think Europe would be better under Sharia law, just the white nationalists are satly because Muslim Arabs get do that, and not them.

Just give me reasons why are they bad?

>inb4 muh isis mudslims

I respect Dawla than any of you Sup Forums users from cucked countries such as US, France, United Kingdom. No matter how much you shit that ISIS are dumb cavemen and rapers, they got my respect, they fight and they die for their religion while Western Europe is doing what? Its the survival of the fittest, and so far Arab Islamic world is leading.

You think Dawla would help EU vice-versa? No they would shot you and leave you for the dogs, but not even dogs would eat cowards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOxQ6n9fygY
youtube.com/watch?v=bM7wVdXEwn0
youtube.com/watch?v=C6imastI5NY
youtube.com/watch?v=B4Cbe1mVn68
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpDhyBGKsok&list=PLCXkuF8wEGYKtVE8V6MboxlMvRZklHiuu
youtube.com/watch?v=z94YI_q9g9s
answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/pedophile.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=GOxQ6n9fygY

youtube.com/watch?v=bM7wVdXEwn0

youtube.com/watch?v=C6imastI5NY

youtube.com/watch?v=B4Cbe1mVn68

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpDhyBGKsok&list=PLCXkuF8wEGYKtVE8V6MboxlMvRZklHiuu

Just listen to these songs, and compare them to Western ones like Rihanna, Katy Perry, Drake and other degenerates?

>nothing wrong with ISIS
>sandniggers

okaaaaay bud

I see through you achmed. Don't you have a goat to be fucking?

>sand niggers

SO WHATS THE argument? While you are jacking off at home and while pakis, arabs take your lands, cities job, you do what?

Nu males like you would be banished in Dawla, cowards like you dont exist, they lose heads.

>muh sand nigger argument

Like I said, no real arguments against the ultimate red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=z94YI_q9g9s

Don't you have a mart to shart in after you jack off to the president subhuman.

See this would not happen in Dawla Al Islamiya. People who shart, would be punished for degeneracy.

Gay America would not be possible in Dawla, gays would be thrown from building roofs.

The whole "the world will now peace when Islam dominates" thing is the problem.

>a mudshit balkan rapebaby
kek

Once again people on pol have no real answers and arguments after you present them the ultimate red pill: Dawla Al Islamiya.

Replace the Islam with Christianity, Allah with God, Sharia with Bible( which is more cucked), add bacon and WOW MUH PERFECT UTOPIA WORLD.

Except it already exists, its located in Middle East, with its capical, All Raqqah, capital of Dawla Al Islamiya

Oh well if they say they're going to BTFO of degeneracy I guess we can take them at their word! Insa'allah, what a glorious brotherhood we've found!

Get out fascist. I'd rather have you be a stinky ustaĊĦa than a mudslime.

Have you seen the latest meat hook video? How can you see this and ask " why is ISIS bad " ?

What's wrong with that? Islam is not cuckness like Christianity, you think world would be better place if everyone was Christian?

Ultimate world wide domination is the goal of any serious religion, unlike Christianity which allows other to come and integrate, in the end destroying them.

Says a person who lives in a country where more ISIS supporters live in than inside the capital of Dawla Al Islamiya. Talks about rapebabbies, while Muhammed is most popular name. K E K

How exactly is that bad? It name is "Harvest of the Spies". What's wrong with that? What's wrong with killing spies and enemies, gays, trannies, atheists? Argument me

But Sup Forums is satire
We love our girls slutty, beers ice cold and bacon extra crispy

>Islam is not cuckness l

Mohammed is a fucking pedophile. How can you think a religion where the main lead fucks little children could be good?

No sluts, no liquid jew in Dawla. Only REAL downside I found so far, is no bacon. Prove me wrong

But can you trade bacon for the ultimate utopia?

answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/pedophile.htm

It could be said same thing for Bible, and how Europe ended up?

arabia was an unorganised shit hole for thousands of years, only four groups have ever been able to bring any semblance of order to that place: Jews, Romans, the Ottomans and the Brits. They are not capable of running themselves, ISIS will not bring order. They need stronger values than the Quaran, which deals almost exclusively with killing women and fucking kids, it brings nothing of value to the table in terms of how to build a functioning society.

>What's wrong with killing [...] atheists?

Oh nothing at all. Please go and joing ISIS. You belong there. We need to know where the sub-humans are.

You never took a red pill. You just replaced your blue pill with another blue pill.

giving in is not a redpill, you moron
that's precisely why Croatia is such a dissapointment, instead of standing up against it, you are doing the best you can to be a nice, obedient cuck to the Reichistan

>It could be said same thing for Bible, and how Europe ended up?

Who cares about the Bible? All religions are degenarate. You forget that people stopped caring about christianity so much while muslims never advanced and stayed where christianity was 1000 years ago.

>Living in fear in a totalitarian state
>"I don't see what's wrong guys!"

Faggot. You would not last a week in a town controled by ISIS.

what a stupid fucking thread by a stupid cunt

Show me in the bible where Christianity is meant to make Europe strong.

ironic since Croatia is not filled up with arabs and foreigners like most countries in western world.

Atheist triggered. You deserve the harvest.

Then if Arabia and Muslims, Arabs are so bad and stupid how come Europe imports them more and more, how come they need them so bad?

Care to explain how many of the discoveries and inventions came from Arabia?

>Jews, Romans, the Ottomans and the Brits

Ironic how you counted the countries which FAILED and got BTFO-d. Like I said, its the survival of the fittest, and currently with 20% of our brothers and sisters in your homeland, I am not sure about your fate.

>You forget that people stopped caring about christianity so much

I can see that it went really well for Germany.

Biggest nationalist protest done by abroad Turks to support the country miles away.

Father of Muhamed, the most popular name in UK, is very triggered and mad why his wife choose that name.

But then again, Brits on pol like you dont have kids. or wifes..or life.

>Atheist triggered. You deserve the harvest.

Nice try Achmed. Now go and join your ISIS brothers. Keep fucking little boys to make you prophet proud.

Which islam is correct? Shia or Sunni? What about whatever the 3rd sect is called? How do you know?

>Croatia

I thought the surbs ethnically cleansed your region.

>death toll of Muslims since 9/11
>4 million

Are we into a clandestine holocaust?

It's amazing how pol really doesn't have a single argument to counteract Islam. If anything, white Muslims are the key to saving our western civilisation.

Thanks OP, considering converting now (albeit to Shia twelver.)

Yeah. They're never going to stop fighting. Not even amongst each other.

They will rape, behead, and scream until the end of time. There is no peace in Islam. There is only destruction.

Holy shit dude how can you be so retarded. None of these are arguments. I'm inclined to believe that you are bait. If not you need to be publicly lynched, or st the very least castrated and imprisoned.