Hey people that still read comics, whatever happened to Cassandra Cain

Hey people that still read comics, whatever happened to Cassandra Cain

She was in a shitty New 52 comic that nobody read then disappeared for years. Then she was rebooted and brought back in Batman Eternal 2: Eternaler and now is a lead in Detective Comics alongside Steph and Tim.

Nothing good.

Thanks

she's calling herself Orphan now

She married Harper Row.

her mask suffocated her

>people that still read comics
Wrong board, friend

Seriously though, her story's dead as fuck

Cool, does she use magic and is set out on a quest to slay her childhood friend turned archdemon now?

She's one of the only two reasons to be following the current Detective Comics

She was rebooted in Batman & Robin Eternal with an edgier and less inspired backstory. She's mostly just in the background of Detective Comics right now but there'll supposedly be an arc centered on her soon.

>She was in a shitty New 52 comic that nobody read then disappeared for years.
Did I miss something? I don't recall this at all. I thought the last comic she was in before Eternal was Gates of Gotham.

>Did I miss something? I don't recall this at all. I thought the last comic she was in before Eternal was Gates of Gotham.
Maybe they're confusing her with that Court of Owls assassin Simone created, Strix

She was basically Cass in everything but name

She was in Birds of Prey as "Black Bat". Basically this entire series was ignored by everybody.

didio hated her and made her go away

I really want the two of them to fuck but I know it won't happen. Feels bad

she was def in gates of gotham

>wanting an adult to fuck a child

Well in that case I was also one of the people who didn't read it. Do you have any issue numbers or pages? I'm curious.

That's why I said I know it won't happen.
Their personalities suit eachother but it'd fucking weird

I think she appeared in Batman Inc as black bat for the first time

That was pre-nu52.

>Sup Forums
>literally comics and cartoons
>wrong board

/tg/ and Sup Forums seem to read more comics these days than posters on Sup Forums seem to.