Wonder

Was it a good show or people just like it for her?

Honestly? I started watching it for Dominator, but found her to be near the bottom for the things I liked about the show. What kept me on it was the comedy, the art style, and Wander himself.

She's honestly just the garnish in a really good cocktail.

Well people clearly watched it before Dom showed up so there's clearly an audience for it. Particularly the kind of people who find shows like Steven Universe and Adventure Time pretentiouslynnoying.

Hater and the Watchdogs were the best things.

This.

Also who the fuck is Wonder?

Tumbleweed.

This is the third thread today.

Give it a rest.

In season 1, Wander was so annoyingly unlikeable I actively rooted for Hater.

Let's be honest: Hater is the best thing in this show, and his hopeless quest for Dominator's affections was the core pathos of the whole thing.

He barely, BARELY, edges out Peepers.

Barely.

Note how little to none of the 'good' in this show has a damn thing to do with Wander.

Provo, is that you?

You know this is a rare case where I saw more fans from other places come into it for Dominator because I'm the Bad Guy went viral vs waifufags from here. There was a big non-Dominator group here. Maybe because most of the characters were male there were a bunch of fujos here, that's the pattern, mostly male characters = threads here are mostly fujos, reasonable number of female characters (or even small number but really waifubait or just loli female characters) = threads here are mostly waifufags. Sometimes a small number of the other group will show up if fujo or waifubait shows up later and the two factions hate each other.

She was actually the worst thing about the show.

She didn't even show up until season 2 and it had a solid following from the beginning

Wander was annoying. Hater was good.

It was a good show DESPITE her. Seriously, the show was great, and the last minute waifu injection is all it's going to be remembered for, it's fucking shameful.

I genuinely liked everything about the show bar her, the wizard neckbeard and that troll episode. They were all just obviously bolted on aspects to appeal to a post modern fandom. They must have known the show was fighting a losing battle and tried to latch onto an internet fanbase backing them up. When it didn't arrive the show sadly didn't have enough beef behind it for them to push for a more story oriented 3rd season.

It fucking hurts.

Especially with shit like AT, RS and SU still fucking going.

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVIL DOER!?!

HATEEEEEER!!!

Fag shipping ruined it :^)

what else was there to ship?

I tried to get into it but the pacing of the show was awkward for one, and two, I hate that fucking ginger weed monkey they made the main character.

F-FRIEND, PLEASE TAKE THAT BACK

fuck i lost