Damn... This really made me think

Damn... This really made me think...

>Even English peasant of the 16th century had more knowledge of global and local events than these fuckers

Really gets the old neurons firing

damn
really making me ponder about that

I hate this current generation. I detest it with a passion.

Soon, there will be a mass shift in society.

You see, when society gets to this current level of stupidity and inactivity; it reverses back in itself.

If you don't get how countries work then holy fuck you should get gassed

Sure, makes sense.

So are you going to move to Africa, faggot OP?

do you even live inside a society in your planet?

wtf do you do for your society? damm leech

>America
>anglo

The highest ethnic group in America (at the moment) is Germanic, English/American is about 3rd or 4th place

>tfw no bird-catching gf

>all these anons missing the core libertarian messaging because they were triggered by an image of the African continent
Gas chambers for Trump supporters when?

Feels bad man

OH NO!

fucking shitskin euro soccer trash dont mind abusing animals because theyre animals themselves

KÊK

You don't pay taxes to live, you pay taxes to get reliable infrastructure. There is a massive difference.

>tips fedora

Only idiots would think about that. We evolved here, therefore we own this, niggers evolved in Africa so they own Africa. Every animal and every fish has a home where it was born. It's only stupid greedy international destroyers who don't grasp this universe law.
I could go and ask: Why did the sun decide Earth is 150 million km from sun and not 100 million km? I guess international universal Xenu people own our solar system now, because Sun didn't purchase Earth at 100 million km place.

>hundreds of thousands of criminal analphabet shitskins
>reliable infrastructure

Stop making us look bad, cuck.

>argentina once again showing the world that they are in fact niggers

We pay massive taxes and our infrastructure still falls apart because instead of using the proceeds from taxation to improve infrastructure politicians use it to buy votes.

As if I said Sweden in particular was some soft of goal to aim for. The fact that we've gone to shit doesn't change the fact that taxes are for reliable infrastructure, not for a right to live.

Stop making assumtions.

>Bronze age people had better understanding of political science than millennials.

I dunno about others but we bought this land from Svätopluk for
>a fucking white horse

Beads carry interest?

This is retarded. Anarchism would be horrible. Yes, you need a government to have a monopoly on violence to organize resources.

From what I gather that's all from corporate donations and shady endorsements, not taxes.

You know that you can be part of the government, right retard?

Sweden can't possibly have a smaller government, your government basically doesn't does anything. I don't understand why Americans don't want big government, since if you government is big then you have organization, then you have borders, then you have racial division. If you have a smallest possible government you have anarchy and illegals, since government doesn't does anything to protect you. Government is literally collection of people with rules. Early governments were basically people around fire with a leader, that leader governed the tribe, he was government.

I'm referring to dozens of social programs and entitlements that makes one subservient to the very governments that (by the original American view of man's relationship to power) were instituted to protect man's rights.

I... I don't even know what to say to this...

Right, I see your point.

>le 60%

I feel dumber after reading this, fuck you OP

anglos are germanic

Because the government supports and pays for all the infrastructure that allows you to have electricity, water, transportation, luxury goods, health care, education, and all the other interwoven economic structures that pretty much surround/govern your life.

If you don't like paying the government, you can move to another country.

If you were born in that country, that's not an excuse to stay and complain. You can still move.

the only thing you pay your government for is government services. you are free to live alone in the woods for free

That's actually redpilled as fuck. We need the smallest government and the fewest taxes possible.

Whoever made that is based.

Lets put it simple:
biggest government
VS.
total freedom
So what does total freedom mean if not total anarchy? If there are no rules, then the ones with good start, the ones with most money win over whole planet and poor stay poor forever.

Total freedom aka smallest government means:
- no government officials for food inspection(we eliminated this in countries of EU and replaced with few EU employed ones)
- no employed government officials checking work permissions aka every human is free bullshit
- no police employed aka i can rape and not be prosecuted
- no border guards employed (we got that in EU)
..etc.

Of course if you employ more people in government, there is less chance of corruption, since you have smaller size of concentrated elite.

Literally every thread with ancaps.
>We can't have taxes. Corporations will build the roads.
>What if they put extortionist tollbooths in-place that charge too much for your working class citizen.
>Use a different corporation's roads.
>What if they all do it?
>The population can pool its resources together to make its own road.
>Can it appoint a committee to oversee how these resources are spent?
>Yes.
>Can this committee use armed force to enforce its road's TOS?
>Yes.
>Can it use armed force to ensure that corporations don't do something that damages the road or its utility?
>Yes.

>Isn't that a government?
>Don't trigger me.

1. They bought it from subhumans and paid them with bullets.

2. I pay them to ensure my white supremacy.

The whole reason why corporations even exist is proof enough human isn't good by nature when uncontrolled all the time. Corporation's goal is to maximize profit, not to build better stuff, their goal is actually build as cheap as they can to satisfy the norms.

>human isn't good by nature when uncontrolled all the time
Not really true, however human nature in general strives to control others, so government bodies are essentially a natural conclusion of anarchy.

This is true though. Commies can kick rocks.

you're not paying to live retard. go move to a remote island and make by without government infrastructure

tarded uneducated idiot

God's chosen people claim a right to it all and charge interest to every person on earth for taking out a loan to sustain society.

The secret is that we dont need the loan

If you want to control others for personal gain you aren't good by nature. Governments were created to control other for common purpose to prevent control for personal gain. We humans need to control ourselves because else we kill each other. We are smart enough as humans to understood that. To force corporations to improve quality they have to have competition or government telling them to improve quality, but either way if there is no government, then soon enough there won't be any rules and you will get one king who's quality will be his advancement and your head under his boot.

you pay the government in taxes to afford services they provide. If you want a government that doesn't charrge you for anything then you are a dumb an-cap that belongs in somalia.

Take your dumb ass fucking logic and apply it to any product. Why is any price reasonable when they could charge more?

>Durka durka the Government jihad!