Why didn't women like him?

Why didn't women like him?

maybe something wrong with his legs

a normal body with midget legs

Because if he ever actually gotten with a woman than it wouldn't have been fun.

Women can sense desperation, and they don't like it.

Cause he was a blatant egocentric.
Also cause it was funnier to see him fail.

He fucked the deer girl?

He skipped leg day.

He scored a few times, he's canonically not a virgin. But the times he struck out are the funny ones.

>times he struck out are the funny ones

And the times he and a girl clicks but they still couldn't be together just tore at you, and made you curse Status Quo.

Would you?

Because he was in a fictitious world where women are disgusted instead of wet as fuck over his swooning.

Johnny Bravo is my /fit/ idol
Though he's no perfect god, he's missing out on leg day and training for a sport or learning a fighting style.
I guarantee he'll be the pussy magnet if he took up fighting or a sport.

Because it was an SJW show meant to convince little boys and girls that women don't like men just for their looks.

>Round head Suzy Johnny
because he was kinda an ass some women did like him but when they don't they really don't

>Sharp head Suzy Johnny
an idiot, even if he did get someone he'd fuck it up anyway

I heard word of God was that he got laid a lot off screen, but it wouldn't be funny if he succeeded in front of the viewers.

Round head Suzy were the best episodes.

I know you're baiting but despite the amount of times Johnny gets shot down, it never felt particularly preachy.

(You)

I'm not baiting. That's exactly what it was. They were telling kids that women don't give a shit about looks and pick up lines.

So did LooneyTunes have a moral other than not to fuck with Bugs Bunny?

You are being absurd.

You're being absurd. Johnny Bravo ended in 2004--13 goddamned years ago. To the extent that there was a Social Justice movement at the time, it didn't have the kind of leverage in creative circles that it does today because there was less of an internet platform for that shit to spread. You are literally the only person I've ever seen to suggest that Butch Hartman and Seth MacFarlane were pioneering SJWs. Take your trash boogeyman elsewhere.

SJW is just a derogatory word for a progressive. Convincing children that women aren't shallow and men should do more than be a meathead with a repertoire of pick up lines falls within the goals of feminism.

Morals didn't show because some fuck came up with the term SJW. They have always been here. They were in Johnny Bravo.

But they weren't. Johnny's antics worked for other people around him you dumb nigger. Go back to /r9k/ with your autism

>the women were just sociopaths who beat people for no reason, there was no moral, >>>/redirect/
Okay, bud.

Because the show was about what people think they are

Johnny represented males who thought they were hot shit and/or buffer than they really are.

The women in the show represented what women thought they were in real life.

>I guarantee he'll be the pussy magnet if he took up fighting or a sport.
Did you not watch the show?

It's canon, there's an episode where he was used as a virgin sacrifice and it failed because he isn't a virgin.

His standards were too high. There were probably a bunch more girls like Velma out there who would have been happy to have him.

because comedy comes from tragedy. The irony that this guy so full of himself and yet can't get the ladies is the whole point of the show.

He's a Triple Dragon Belt!

It was the beginings of such a thing. The message it ussaully conveyed was that Johny was a muscular jerk, and women don't like that, and we kick your ass if you talk like that to them.

I can tell you from experience though, guys like Johhny ussually have a different chick every few months.

It was like a series of that one episode of gravity falls where Dipper is shit on for talking to girls and gaining confindence, even though he wasn't dating any of them. The only reason Johhny Bravo was good is because it was a constant low key background message, and the majority of the show was, well, Johhny Bravo.

off screen they did

>6ft++
>Swole AS FUARK
>Handsome
The only thing he didn't have going for him was a six figure job, which means that 90% of the female population woulda wanted to fuck the shit out of him.

Prove that they weren't then. You can see the femenism undertones all throughout the show. I don't think it was a concious malicious effort like modern day "progressivism" but progresivism was an undercurrent idea in media for a long time before the pot boiled over. Guys like Gaston, the popular highschool jock in every 80-902 show not getting the girl, or the girl telling him "girls don't care about all that, jus b urself", or generally acting indignant to being hit on.

Again, slow burn indoctrination that is completely divorced from the truth.

Can't we all just agree that in the end he had to rob a cradle and waited out Susie and then had Dee Dee and Dexter.

Jonny is /fit/ incarnate. Self obsessed, retarded and self intitled

Also you should never take advice from him.

His attitude and general lack of brainpower are his main detractors- he's got an undeniably killer physique.
He's just sort of an ass and he usually doesn't keep whatever lessons he learns in his head for too long. He's got a gold heart deep down, but most women want to rip it out of his chest.

Self centered idiot.
A lot of his pick up lines were garbage and they were usually the first thing he'd say to a woman.
These were also just random women out on the street most of the time. No girl wants to hear some shitty pick up line from a guy while they're just going about their business, no matter how he looks.

a show about a hot guy who gets all the chicks effortlessly wouldn't be very humorous

just look at least i could do

I hate this show just because it generalized the view to little boys that to get a girl, you need to be a nice guy and smart, but in reality it's always the Johnny Bravo type of guy who gets the girl.

1. He was an obnoxious try hard, broads like confidence, not a manchild feigning it
2. He was a manchild
3. He was an outdated greaser stereotype in a 1990s world
4. He was mentally retarded and a narcissist, and as we all know women (trigger warning alert) often enjoy being the narcissistic ones, they don't want a man who preens and obsesses over themselves as they do...."this mirror aint big enough for the two of us" etc

because women only like spineless cucks whom they can take advantage of, abuse, and discard when convenient

I'm so sorry for you, user. I hope the very best for you and that women never hurt you like that again.

>I hate this show just because it generalized the view to little boys that to get a girl, you need to be a nice guy and smart
>but in reality it's always the Johnny Bravo type of guy who gets the girl.

It's not really that black and white...for one thing...
>nice guy
Girls like nice guys, they don't like pushovers, there is a difference...you can be a bit of a dickhead and still qualify as a "nice guy", no girls like guys who aren't nice at all other than girls with Daddy issues or who got molested/abused as children

>smart
Girls without a doubt like smart guys, or I should say "smart", because girls will often fall for any pseudo intellectual display just because they THINK a guy is "smart" at first, but being smart is certainly something girls are attracted to

>it's always the Johnny Bravo type of guy who gets the girl
A certain type of girl, the word for that type is underaged, typically yeah girls appreciate a guy who is in shape, but if that also comes with a personality they deem to be annoying all bets are off....grown women can be superficial, but often money is far more powerful than a hot bod, and Johnny was a mama's boy who lived at his mother's house, and let's not forget that he just wasn't a popular guy to begin with...so it's not like he was a "cool guy" in his community, his only friends were a nerd and a grade school girl, the guy clearly was seen as some kind of waterhead by most of his community

Because he lived in an alternate universe where women were reasonable, sane, intelligent creatures, who weren't causing the downfall of civilization.

word

Because he's cool and rude.

Johnny sure wish he could have a date in that pilot.
>like the chick mary.

Jesus christ you guys are faggits

Because he viewed them as a goal.
The show's pretty straightforward about this.

Any of you guys see this? It was hilarious as hell for a movie.

I can't reember, did any females ever actually like him?

>Again, slow burn indoctrination that is completely divorced from the truth.
Whoa there, you had me until you started going down the woman hating virgin path.

The show came around before pathological virtue signaling/racism became a mainstream thing.

Depends on the woman.
Furry gals seemed to love him.

This. If he had gotten any job and have moved out of his mothers house he would have been golden.

>show portrays women being turned off by macho Johnny
>real life most women secretly love those kinda guys

I hate hollywood for confusing me

I saw it. It had one or two okay jokes, and the intro was nice; but most of it was godawful.

The correct answer and as always it gets ignored

This is not true, and men who wallow in this kind of mindset is telling.

Yeah, virgins

Girls like attractive guys who are smart, witty, and successful....this is their best case scenario

Johnny is possibly one of those things, assuming you find cartoon characters attractive.

He's pretty obnoxious, though, that being said, I feel like if he existed IRL he'd have a lot of one night stands just because of his body.

I know Velma did. I think one other girl who sailed a boat liked him, but Johnny fucked it up by acting like a 'tard.

I agree but you can't deny there's a lot of women who don't think much of themselves so they date guys beneath them, not saying these women are worth your time but they exist no doubt

He does. They just don't show it for obvious reasons.

Because that was the punchline of the show.

Seriously though, he was an insensitive, tryhard manchild. If has was more laid back and a bit more sensitive, he could've been railing Farrah Fawcett all night long in like the first episode of the show.

Out of their league.

This doesn't happen in reality. Go outside and try talking to girls.

>Mfw Johnny is supposed to have slicked back hair with a lot of volume on top