Sup Forums ask a Reverse Colonist anything

Sup Forums ask a Reverse Colonist anything

I want to be the Cecil Rhodes/Gonzalo Pizarro of America.

for those who don't know what reverse colonialism is:

>Today for the first time I heard the phrase ‘reverse colonialism’. This refers to the observation that after centuries of Eurocentric cultures exploiting the rest of the world for their own economic gain, the rest of the world is – de facto – colonizing these first world countries back. England is filling up with people from India, France is becoming populated by Muslims who bring their own culture with them, and so on and so on, in Germany, Holland, and various other nations that have become wealthy over the centuries with the assistance of a somewhat exploitive world economic order.

WE WUZ COLONIZERS N SHEEIT

What if fascist revolutionaries capture you and drip hot metal on your naked back?

no likelihood of that happening.

Oh so you're racist? Welcome to Sup Forums.

no we will be.

Godspeed, brother.

>Reverse Colonist
You mean 50 years after we alter our immigration policy you'll send your expectant mothers across the border to receive free healthcare and education for them and their offspring? #sobrave

You should try conquest the real way, the white way. Like when we took your capital in 1844, raping and pillaging the whole way.

What is the next step of your master plan?

>I want to make the entire world a shithole instead of taking advantage of the advances the white man delivered me

typical shitskins

How does it feel to know if you successfully "reverse colonize" the US the entire country will just become Johannesburg?

Anime, tell us your secrets, how to keep immigrants out?

we're already here. we run your inner cities. we control one of your parties. after this election, we'll be in complete control of who gets chosen to be president. we in here now.

there are very many steps i won't go through all of them but one of our major goals is redistribution of wealth/reparations.

Reverse colonization would involving taking highly civilized and prosperous nations and making them shitty, I'm guessing?

you mean there will be poor whites everywhere?

that's exactly what we want.

say it with me jayquon
WE

England had law and order, civilization and science. These other peoples have simple theft with no payoff, not even for them.

>implying im black

the blacks are our foot soldiers. they rape your women, steal from you. make your country look like a joke while we go undetected.

Africa is literally being colonized by the Chinese as we speak. Maybe you should be more worried about that.

>

You ignore the fact that European countries were worse off than Africans and Native Americans for centuries before they started to steal resources. We can steal resources too but instead of stealing we'll use the legal institutions you created to gain what is rightfully ours.

continue to post your dumb memes. the infiltration is already complete.

Our colonies have always been a tremendous strain on our economy, as niggers and sandniggers can't do anything worthwhile and just ask for more "gibz" all the time.
Jules Ferry started his "civilizing mission" and thought he could actually shape subhumans into useful persons by giving them education, healthcare, a culture, a religion, etc. Here are the results.

Our oversea territories (modern colonies) are still a huge strain on our economy, because niggers up to this day still didn't learn anything useful and just ask for free shit.

>dumb memes
>this coming from the person unironically LARPing on a weaboo hobby website

>implying whites have ever colonized a nation out of good will
>implying france doesn't intervene in the affairs of its former colonies to protect the interests of french multinationals
>implying french culture is superior to anything

The other user though you were a nigger because you type like one.

I think you're a wetback because all wetbacks idolize the Spanish.

You will never be Spanish. How does it feel knowing that you're whole race is only fit for menial labor?

wth?

>not baring your teeth like an animal to complete strangers
>niggers

French culture is vastly superior to yours spic.

Thats how I smile at everybody. Get over yourself.

He's a jew

I idolize the Spanish? The Spanish are disgusting mongrels. I used Pizarro as an example of a brutal conqueror. I and the rest of the reverse colonists will be just as brutal to whites.

>How does it feel knowing that you're whole race is only fit for menial labor?

Exactly. Wetbacks like you who pretend to be white on Sup Forums will be the ones doing all the menial labor because the whites aren't even good at that.

Is this the left side of Jewish IQ bell curve then?

Jews are supposed to be smart.

It goes a lot deeper. Blacks find a smile like that confusing because they are not as self aware. A big toothy smile demonstrates that you are confident enough to let your guard down or foolish enough to not care. Guess which category blacks fall into.

reverse colonization wouldnt be so bad if the filthy wogs , niggers pakis etc actually brought something useful instead of just rape murder and other crimes unlike the origional colonials who took education knowledge, health care and morals to those god forsaken shit holes

European colonizers brought civilization to barbarians, so this is indeed reverse colonialism.

>unlike the origional colonials who took education knowledge, health care and morals to those god forsaken shit holes

things that never happened.

what a disgusting meme.

INVISIBLE ID

> y-you're a wetback....

sage this larp shit

>Rhodesia never happened
>is IQ 70 meat patty between two slices of bread

Makes sense. You are fucking pants on head retarded.

>the colonisation made colonial powers rich meme
A lot of colonial powers made a net loss from building infrastructure in the colonies.

t. Someone who only knows the SJW meme history of colonization

>arrive to a land of mudhuts and voodoo
>leave it with railway networks and irrigation canals
>disgusting meme

Spain did but wasted it all in the Napoleonic wars

>1 post by this ID

If school is back in session why is Pol still a larp board.

>15 Posts by this jew

>implying any infrastructure was created for the benefit of the natives and not for the exportation of stolen goods

guys you don't understand

wizium kingsit here is a descendant of egyptian gods, the energy of enlightenment and melanin course through his veins and dong. he is God, and God is him. us white devils will never understand this, and we should worship him, for he wuz kangs and we iz cavebeasts

[Citation Needed]

Well the infraestructure is still there, or was before the savages neglected and destroyed it.

You have internet because colonizers decided to put your people out of their existencial misery. Now be a good boy and thank your colonial masters.

>first world built off the back of brown/black/yellow slave labor and resources

you should be thanking me.

So, leftist usually always say how bad colonialism was for target countries and appraises those who resisted colonialism. Does that mean, that if they start calling this current migration as colonialism, people of target countries have right, if not duty, to resist this colonialism?

>resources
kek, rednecks and niggers hadn't even discovered metal working, 90% of the resources were sitting there. Nigs barely had pottery

>you should be thanking me
No you should thank your masters for giving you the opportunity to use your hands and your back for building something other than huts made of goat shit and mud

Hang from a tree you worthless sack of shit.

>implying whites were never enslaved
>implying arabs and africans aren't enslaving africans right now

whites just use their slaves better. go bitch to arab countries about slavery

>rednecks
redskins*

>kek, rednecks and niggers hadn't even discovered metal working, 90% of the resources were sitting there. Nigs barely had pottery

[Citation Needed]

Metallurgy existed in the Americas. PS redneck refers to whites not Native Americans dumbass.

>No you should thank your masters for giving you the opportunity to use your hands and your back for building something other than huts made of goat shit and mud

Would rather live in a mud hut than to work for free for whites.

I do bitch about arabs using slaves because they're white.

>Reverse Colonist

>Would rather live in a mud hut than to work for free for whites.
Well you are now working for free for jews so feel free to go live in a mudhut and bring peanut butter or whatever your people invented

>implying

>arabs
>white

>Well you are now working for free for jews so feel free to go live in a mudhut and bring peanut butter or whatever your people invented

You're not even white that's probably the saddest thing. Why would any nonwhite person leave America? Our job isn't finished. As long as whites control everything no one can live peacefully.

>tumblr

>As long as whites control everything no one can live peacefully.
Yes, good goy, whitey is the enemy. Down with them!

what do you get from supporting whites?

you're not even white and none of the whites on this website take you seriously...

Are Spaniards white?

just because you have a spanish last name due to rape that doesn't make you spanish.