So...

So, Yeardley Smith was on this podcast complaining that the writers won't talk to her anymore and one time when she dropped by the writing room to see what was up, they just shut the door in her face.

Simpsons writers confirmed for douchebags.

Did we have this exact same thread topic before? Why do you want us to discuss it again?

Link?

I'd do the same if I were them.

You would think she would have accepted the fact that The Simpsons are irredeemable and just a steady paycheck.

The same people repost the same bullshit all the time. I'm not sure why they want discussion about the same topics over and over again.

Nah she still seems to take it seriously. As does Al Jean for some perverse reason.

op always brings this stupid topic up ever couple of weeks or so, usual bullshit of course

Al Jean has a lifestyle to maintain. AFAIK he used to own a $3 million house.

>$3 million house

Al Jean is probably worth 100 times that

Isn't Yeardley Smith a total bitch IRL and she loves telling the writers how to do their jobs?

It pops up every now and again no with actual sauce

That's motherfucker can go die in the poor house.

Believe me, he does. They like to say the voice actors are greedy, but they're not anywhere near as complicit in the disaster of Zombie Simpsons as Emperor Alpajean.

Kind of. She gets extremely butthurt if the writers do something with Lisa she deems OOC, or else if Lisa is shown to be incorrect or gets her comeuppance.

why do people bash al jean when we know scully's the shitty one?

Are you kidding? Al Jean has made himself dictator-for-life and he also refuses to even admit there's anything wrong with the show at all. Mike Scully isn't even that bad and he did at least admit they were running out of ideas when he was in charge. Al won't even do that. He unironically thinks the show is still at Season 4 quality.

ouch

Think about it. If they'd only stopped in Season 9, the show could have been rebooted and revitalized since then.

As funny as it might be for Lisa to act like Eric Cartman, I can see her point...

>why do people bash al jean
Very good reasons, but go on NoHomers if you want the skinny on it.

I personally hate even discussing Zombie Simpsons, it's that sad. The equivalent of watching your dementia-addled grandpa drool on himself and yell gibberish, and you wish for it to all be over soon.

blump

Japan can redeem it.
In other words, don't use writers, let the cartoonists make the cartoons to avoid this.
The issues did not start until season 19, those later episodes are still light years better then Korra anyway.

yeah also she's extremely butthurt about Lisa R34

>Japan can redeem it

Cancelling the Shitsons would redeem it.

This thread was up like two or three months ago, this news is really old.
Tldr of the first thread, writers don't like to talk to any of the VAs ever because VAs ty influencing their characters, Smith is butthurt about it because apperently she doesn't know how her own fucking industry works after all these damn years.

>Tldr of the first thread, writers don't like to talk to any of the VAs ever because VAs ty influencing their characters

In all fairness, they've always been like that since the classic seasons, if you saw any interviews with the VAs from the 90s, they were always complaining how they didn't get the jokes or they didn't like how their characters were written.

And yes, Yeardley is very butthurt and touchy about how Lisa is depicted on the show because autism.

We have an user here actually defending how Lisa Simpson is written in modern simpsons. A rare sight indeed.

Lisa was never good though.

No, they fixed the industry in the 80s, they can fix this.

Looks more like he's saying it is as it always was

Can't wait for him to spam that copypaste about how the Simpsons would be "fixed" if they had Lisa and that Hamtaro loli dropping anvils on people and licking whipped cream off each other's feet.

That has never happen.

God bless the archive site that allows us to see how many years this autist has been at it.

>inb4 herp that wasn't me

Fuck japan, I don't like to wait five years for a new season while they put out non canon side shit about the characters in high school and fucking shitter than fuck live action movies.
And I'm not just pissed about Attack On Engrish, bt that's the best example of nip shit marketing.

>Hamtaro was around in the 1940s

Proof that Famicom is a mentally ill pedophile who knows literally less than nothing about animation. And his threads are not automatically deleted on sight here, yet they are on Sup Forums.

...wait, is famicom the OP?
Fuck. I'm outta here.

This goes beyond just mental illness. This is some advanced strain of super autism we're dealing with here.

>while Laura solves her issues with anvils and mallets
Did this guy even watch the same Hamtaro I remember seeing?

Apparently not.

That was in a redux canon, not real life.
Redux canon.

No, he is not.
No, it's the straightest thing since straight came to StraightTown.

Seek help.

In other words, it didn't happen except in the dank, dark recesses of your fetal alcohol syndrome brain.

Okay those were both me, you verified my suspicion that your an attention whore with both schizophrenia and autism mixing into a volitile concoction of retard
OP IS FAMICOM ABANDON THREAD

Bakshi Mighty Mouse will like to have a word with you.
No, he has nothing to do with this.

More proof Heres a redux canon for you

No, seek help.

Shut up famicom

Says the guy whos been shitposting unironically about made up hamtaro canon for like seven years

That was not from Famicom, seek help.

And yet, he still has no explanation as to why a HamtaroxRugrats crossover would be a good idea, why anyone cares about those franchises anymore, or how that would even work given the vast dissimilarity between the two shows.

SimpsonsXRugrats, TMSGuy never said HamtaroXRugrats.

Hello i am sayings the greets to you. How can you being with talk the stupid. Oh wow! The so stupid big boy! Bam bam bingo! That is of you and not being others. How can you doing this? Never making fuck babies that way. No good. No OH BABY! Hmm? Yes? Okay. Yes.

I'm actually literally in a mental health respite place(allowed our own mobile devices) so jokes on you fucker, I'm GETTING HELP RIGHT NOW.
You need help if you think your shit is fooling anyone becuase nobody else would defend this hamtaro shit. Anyone epse would have let it go.

>seek help
Learn to not repeat the same few things every time you show up, autismo.

Doesn't matter. Neither franchise could work in a crossover.

Nether can Simpsons & Family Guy but look what happen.

Simpsons & Rugrats works because Simpsons at one point was done by Klasky Csupo, crossing over with Klasky Csupo's biggest IP can not only help them get back in the spot light but also take down the sponge as well.

Simpsons is a zombie show for 15+ years and Rugrats was a zombie show when they pulled the plug.

Thus I say we make new franchises rather than run off the fumes of the 1990s.

EATS A FUCKING DICK HONG KONG JAP FAGGOT! I fuck your father in THE ASS! I FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN THE FACE! I MAKE YOU HUMBLE! EAT MY FUCKING STINK HOLE YOU PUSSY OF A MAN!

Nick is starting to bring back it's old shows and Simpsons did not start getting dull until season 19.

Hence why Simpsons X Rugrats is a good idea.

Don't step outside tomorrow. :)

Just write terribad fanfiction like eveyone else

>and Simpsons did not start getting dull until season 19

While I at least partially agree that the Simpsons didn't totally lose it until the HD switch, it sure has now and it's time to let it go before one of the voice actors dies.

They've lost a few already, dude.

One of the main cast.

Eh, they all have had so many lines over the years they could make them say almost any combination of words with some basic editing to survive until series end.
Also quads. Checkd.

Cool Simpsons fanfic idea: Write a fic about how each of the kids loses their virginity

lllewd

hamster dicks