Which pol is yours /pill/?

Other urls found in this thread:

drawntogether.wikia.com/wiki/Frog_God
zero-tolerancji.pl/zglos-incydent/
youtube.com/watch?v=jQjV0hq_Ju0
llresearch.org/library.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about, instead of worshipping this false Idol KEK?

You worship the one and only true God, Jehovah.

(((Jehovah)))

Dad, you are acting creepy again

All these pills are silly.

Just stick with blue, red and black.

>worshipping a god that hasn't shown himself for whoknowshowlong and whose followers are part of the clique that wants to see Europe, our homeland, flooded with shitskins
>not worshipping whatever Kek is who has shown himself several times just in this election always to our benefit

Yeah, I'm sticking with Kek. If meme magic isn't real then why did Drawn Together predict that Jesus will be replaced by a frog over 11 (why dubs?) years ago?

get your kike worship outta here.
go lick schlomo's taint elsewhere.

PRAISE KEK

>11

I'M CONVERTING TO KEK

Shadilay, brother.

As a Christian. I'd take the hi pill.

>11
N-no this can't be happening

kek is not a god

its just that due to an evolutionary fluke we've evolved to rely on memes so much. As someone who grew up before the internet I experienced memes even back then but sometimes it took years for them to disseminate over large distances.

Even in small friends groups you see memes all the time and they tie people together. We LOVE that shit.

Memes cause a kneejerk response that shocks you into automatically accepting the informational load of the meme. You see lots of people on Sup Forums who have degenerated into speaking only with memes, their only posts are now what did he mean by this, wtf I hate x now, x did nothing wrong - they do it for laughs but the original memetic payload is lodged in their brain and they will always accept it afterwards at face value.

I believe we've been seeing actual weaponized memes for years now and Sup Forums for all its impact might actually be someones weapon itself.

Memes are the singularity retards thought will come from a machine but it will be an evolutionary brain glitch that completely remakes society

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

(witnessed)
If you weren't convinced enough, check out this:

drawntogether.wikia.com/wiki/Frog_God
>Frog God is a bullfrog that appeared in the episode Little Orphan Hero.

Pic related and why it ties in with Kek coming to our aid in this election.

This can't be a coincidence. Kek is real.

All these 11s what the hell

No
NO
NO STUPID FUCK
DONT YOU DARE USE AN IMAGE OF A CLASSICAL STATUE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR DIRTY SAND-GOD
REEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING REEEEEEEEE
WE DON'T TAKE THE PISS OFF OF YOUR CULTURE, HOW DARE YOU DO IT TO US!
REEEEEEEEE

top wew

ELEVEN

poo poo pee pee
Hillary's pants are leaky

>no Ron Pill

Double Bond. Noice.

So did kek get crossified/crisscrossed?

>you left your humanity behind long ago

>Ron Pill

O pill

what is black pill?

>no KEK pill
Dropped.

Fuck you and your bullshit. I'll smash your stupid idols and shit on the remains. Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Pure nihilism

>Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Nice ironic dubs Kek granted you there.
You will see the truth one day.

>tfw we traded liberty for security
>tfw we let Ron Sup Forums down
Trump is necessary but damn i feel bad

PRAISE KEK
WE'RE WINNING

Keke is not a god. My dubs only Prove this.

I'm at Hi Pill, and trying my best to convince myself that Meme magic is just a meme, although deep down I really doubt that it is merely a meme. If something as big as the Big Guy happens again, I will be a full convert. I'm just holding out for that wonderful next event.

czech'd

the O pill

Agreed 100%

and others. Polish most liberal party "Razem" ("Together") announced program "Zero Tolerance". It's about stopping government and public institution to cooperate with what they call "far right".

They opened website where you can report "incidents". You don't have to give your info. Can we spam them with links to Pepes? (You can't attach images unfortunetaly) Or some ASCII art?

zero-tolerancji.pl/zglos-incydent/

The Saint Pill is the only true pill.

O pill, even though all this Kek thing is just teenager autism

wtf is going on

Holy shit this is so queer

>chaos majik/magic is just autism
>claiming to be O pilled
k.

t. Actual O pilled

Don't worry, Kek isn't actually a god. Kek was an archangel all along.

What the fuck

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Because it was planned. You're all being used and deceived. The traditional pattern is:

1. create problem
2. provide """solution"""

youtube.com/watch?v=jQjV0hq_Ju0
14/33 ROUND UP THE REDS, HELICOPTER RIDES NOW

em pill

Black pill is not nihilism. Black pill is the enlightened, plane-travelling, demon-slaying philosopher-king savior of mankind.

Yeshua was black pill.

PRAISE

The Hi Pill
> Grow up in stable family
> Crave violence from a young age despite this
> Hid it my whole life, except during my edgelord phase in highschool
> Graduate college, get a job as a mortgage broker
> Live a normal life as an externally normal guy
> Still harboring secret desires for chaos and violence
> Family, friends, and girlfriend all think I'm a normal guy
> Introduced to the concept of kek
> In love with the idea that my hobby of shitposting has a awakened a powerful God of chaos

Praise kek

M E M E M A G I C

>33
I'm not surprised I had dubs.

Another aspect of their strategy is to provide you with a warning to ignore. This is healthier for them in the long run and absolves them of guilt. They must make you choose with your own free will to become a slave, and ignoring the countless warnings counts as your choice.

What about the Hill Pill? We southern Democrats want to get our property back and we know which (((northern interests))) freed our property.

Hill will get our property back but if we have to knock up a couple White trailer trash blondes to get the votes we will do it.

That is the Hill Pill in a quick summary.
~Matt Furie

At this point I think he's just mocking you, lad.

Highly aware observer here with one of the brightest minds in the world.

Guess that might be the O pill but I also see the disproportionately jewish NWO's point of view and identify with it a little bit. For now I would rather restore reality to a relative equilibrium of opportunties for the majority of humanity rather than just the elite. Not establishing a bloody New World Order sounds nice.

Tumpill

You're literally the one worshiping a cartoon frog. And you didn't have dubs, whereas I had them twice in a row.

Nice get

I agree, its like film quotes were memes before internet. When you see people running funny, people will yell about Forrest Gump. Or quote Schwarzenegger when pumping iron.

Hi pill

You roaches shall all suffer

>And you didn't have dubs, whereas I had them twice in a row.

That's why I said he's mocking you. Why else would he go and reveal himself to someone that openly defies him other than mocking that person?

Trum Pill desu senpai

Oh no, he's definitely """mocking""" me. No doubt about that.

It's hard to understand why some people will be surprised with your get.

>fuck over the entire world just to potentially get a few black slaves for a few years

Nah fuck you racist

The sage pill

KEK BE PRAISED

>tfw Lo pill
I mean we'll all get murdered by Muslims eventually

>p
>steal Pepe just to potentially get some jew Trump elected for a few years.

Such my dick faggot, Pepe pisses on Trump Jews

~Matt Furie

If I'm honest I'm grey pilled, but that's just according to the most autistic excuse for a chart I've seen all week

kys 2016

>getting increasingly agitated because he can't handle the truth

Maybe you shouldn't go around spreading falsehoods if you can't handle it, famalam

Those are all good pills to take before one takes the Final Pill. The Red pill.

Sh...S-should I accept kek as my lord and savior?

CHECKED

CONFIRMED

PRAISE KEK!!!

Keep,up the good memes

>NN
No no. If you have to ask you're not ready yet.

Also I'm probably a mix between the Lo and O pill.

>agitated

Just disappointed.

For anyone who would like to hear from a higher perspective on what's happening, I suggest reading something called The Ra Material, or The Law of One

llresearch.org/library.aspx

Some people channeled Ra.

this is so fucking stupid.

>let me refute your worship of this one Egyptian deity by referring you to this other Egyptian deity that technically confirms the former's existence

Why are the enemies of Kek always such dipshits?

>deity

ancient aliens

You've not been paying attention to the memes hard enough.

(überprüft)
>Nuzzi

Oy vey why is dis Nuzzi spreadin da meems of white supreemists?

B O I
O
I

I came from /x/, so the Pe Pill for sure.

You guys realize that the alt-right is blatantly dabbling in the occult and it's all /x/'s fault right?

only (((they))) call it the alt right

because it has no leaders or organization anything bad that happens can be ascribed to it, a la 1984's "snowball"

>only (((they))) call it the alt right
Good point

Still, the fact that /x/ got Sup Forums into the occult is fucking amazing.

OH LAWD
PRAISE KEK

>66
it goes deeper...